Tara Mediumrefund policy

S Oct 31, 2018

I have sent almost 10 emails regarding my request for a refund of all my money $132.20 an was told that they were having a problem with the bank an d they would western union me my refund when I sent the info that is required by western union to pickup funds I have not had any further communication. Below is one of the first emails I sent with a list of what I have paid to her.
Please help me.
Re: Why do I need the Wallet of A Thousand Benefits if I am already under your protection with the Great Ritual of Lights an Invocation of luck? So you say that I need the wallet to receive any good luck. Will I have been with you for over a year an I have yet to receive any of the predictions you have made. So now I am asking for a full refund of money that I have sent from the beginning of this scam.Listed is the money that was sent for these interventions for my prosperity. $39.00 Aug.18, 2017 for My Dated Astral Reading - $29.95 Sep.22, 2017 The 7 Secret Formula For Happiness And My Premonitory Reading And The Double Ritual -$49.95 Jun.7 2018 for My Supernatural Talisman of Good Luck And Wealth - $6.65 Sep 5 2018 for The Great Magical Divine Act And The Talisman Of The Queen - $6.65 Sep 10 2018 for The Great Ritual Of Lights An Invocation Of Luck. The total of all this is $132.20 Please expedite these fund it should take no more than 10 days .

"Tara Medium" [protected]@tara-medium.com via u7x6qr6iottw7r.2-bl6geas.eu12.bnc.salesforce.com

Mon, Oct 8, 8:16 AM

to me
Dear Robert,

I hasten to respond to your latest e-mail concerning your refund request.

I have just tried to transfer the payment to your account but... I am unable to do so because of a technical problem that's beyond my control. The online payment agency cannot certify that the situation will unblock itself swiftly.

Also, as I would like you to be reimbursed quickly - as per my commitment - I will send your refund by Western Union but I need the confirmation of the following information mentioned below.

First Name : Robert
Family Name : Boyd
Address : PO Box1475 PO BOX 1475
Zip Code : 92781
City : Tustin
State :
Country: United States

Western Union has strict rules. The information requested, has to be equal to the information written in your ID card or Passport.

After receiving your correct information, I will send you soon all details to cash your refund at the Western Union agency.

Thank you for your understanding.
Your devoted friend,

TARA
Visionary medium

...

[Message clipped] View entire message

Robert Boyd surfcitybobbo [:{)}

to Tara
Okay on the 8th of October you said you were gonna western union me the refund an I haven't heard anything from you about sending it mow maybe your bank has it's problem fixed I don't know but I do know this that this is the most B S that I have had to deal with this refund has gone on for almost 2 months How much longer do you think this will take. Maybe I should start emailing you every half hour until you finally send me my money back. Is there anyway we can get this done or are you gonna just string me along for another month How do you expect people to believe you about your predictions when you lie about refunding money.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Surfcitybobbo · Oct 31, 2018

Mon, Oct 8, 8:16 AM

to me
    Dear Robert,

I hasten to respond to your latest e-mail concerning your refund request.

First Name : Robert
    Family Name : Boyd
    Address : PO Box1475 PO BOX 1475
    Zip Code : 92781
    City : Tustin
    State :
    Country: United States

Thank you for your understanding.
    Your devoted friend,

TARA
    Visionary medium

...

[Message clipped] View entire message

Robert Boyd surfcitybobbo [:{)}

to Tara

• Updated by Surfcitybobbo · Oct 31, 2018

I hope I did ths right It seems to have gone back to this place after interning my updates an submitting

• Tara Medium's response · Nov 12, 2018

Hello Robert, I'm Frank and I'm TARA's secretary.
    TARA has already replied to your refund request of the orders that were purchased, in the beginning of November, to your private email address, thus all the debited amounts were refunded to the same cards that were used when doing the different purchases on the site.

However, It is true that there is an refund that took longer and had to be issue per WU, but promptly TARA has send you a message, informing of all the details related to it. Have you checked your spam and email box, please?

I do invite your to contact TARA directly for further details.

Regards
    Frank, TARA's secretary

• Updated by Surfcitybobbo · Nov 12, 2018

Any refund that was sent to me on cards other that the card ending in 7447 are closed. So what happens to those funds? And when should I expect the Western Union refund to be sent?

• Tara Medium's response · Nov 14, 2018

Hello Robert, Frank here.
    I will just let you know that even is the credit card is cancelled/closed, it has one credit account attached to it.
    Due to security and privacy issues, I do invite you to contact TARA directly and or bank/account manager in order to have more details.
    Regards,