[Resolved] Tara MediumI did the 3 payments and cancelled after 1st

J Nov 20, 2018

My name is Jannette Colon. Birth date 5/10/61. Card ends 6767. Exp 6/21 CCV 338

I asked for refund because she would always ask for more money and act as if I had not played already. It was a scheme to get more and more money. I was already broke. She charged my card the other 2 payments even though I cancelled. I want the other 2 payments along with the 1st returned, as promised.

Jannette Colon

• Resolution Statement

• Tara Medium Customer Care's Response · Nov 26, 2018

Hello Jannette C., I'm Frank, TARA's secretary.

Due to security reasons, please DON'T YOU SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS IN FREE ACCESS SITES as this one!
    I do invite you to edit your message and delete your d.o.b, surname and card details or contact the sites customer service, they will do that for you.

Now, I would like to remind that the purchase that you did, you did choose to pay the full amount, in 3 monthly installments, thus nothing was debited without your consent.

Secondly, by cancelling the site's email subscription, you don't disallow any outstanding billing. For that, you have to express your request by email to TARA.

Last point, the refund is already in processing, as I write this message. Please check your email.

For further details, please contact TARA directly by email.
    Regards,