TapJoypermanently banned from tapjoy for checking to see if I received my rewards using ios.

R

I started using Tapjoy playing Kill Shot Bravo and after a few months of getting gold from all the offers I completed, I started not getting my gold depending on the type of offer. To see what I could do to fix this, or to see which offers worked, I would open up my IPad while doing offers on Tapjoy. This means I was on Tapjoy and logged into my game twice simultaneously. I never received the email of being banned but I know that I didn't intentially log into Tapjoy and I wanted to know if I could be reinstated.