TapJoy — got to level 10 on game to get 1.9 million coins on quid, won’t give me my coins.
They told me the game developer of the OTHER game that I played to get the coins on QUID wouldn't approve my request. Why do they have to approve it in the first place? They had a special on Quid for 6 hours for double or triple coins on their offers, now I know they're all just a scam and a waste of time. They sent me an email and I emailed them back, and they never even responded to me. Terrible customer service, never using their free diamond or coin feature again. I used to use it all the time on another app, but I will NEVER use it again. They only give you diamonds/coins when they want you to, so don't use them if you're expecting a reward every time. Deleted Quid and no longer using tapjoy.
More TapJoy Complaints & Reviews
- TapJoy - diamond rewards on design home application for fulfilling requirements of offer 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - scam 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - reward for completed offer not honored 
- TapJoy - clickyourscore.com 
- TapJoy - avakin life avacoins rewards not received 
- TapJoy - diamonds from design home
- TapJoy - tapjoy offer for postmates 
- TapJoy - guns of glory 
- TapJoy - knowingly defrauding customers with download app scams 
- [Resolved] TapJoy - publisher payments