T-shirt printerPayment without Delivery

A

Alibaba sent my request to the above name and the following e-mail address sent mail to me on the t-shirt printer: [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@yahoo.com.cn, [protected]@yahoo.com.cn. thereafter, i asked for their website, i was given as above. i discovered that all the e-mail cam from thesame complany. I chated with [protected]@yahoo.com and we negotiated the printer to be $1100 for the printer. I further asked for heat transfer machine which I agreed to pay $100. I asked for pro-invioce he sent it to me. He also sent the bank account where to pay to. which i pay to the account on the 24th December, 2010. the sum of $1200 with the agreement that the printer will be sent to me within 7days. Since that December i have not see any printer, i mail him no reply since then. The atteched are the Pro-Invioce and the evident of my payment.

Payment without Delivery
Payment without Delivery

• Mr
    Mr Godwill Eloka Jan 25, 2014

Dear Sir.

I am Mr Godwill Eloka the legal Representative of Federal Ministry of Niger Delta NIGERIA (FMND).

We are a fast growing conglomerate in Federal Republic of Nigeria, and we are interested in your product . (T-Shirt)

Please do send to us details of your products with quotation and specifications immediately to enable us proceed with order placement.

I await to hear from you urgently

Best Regards
    Mr Godwill Eloka
    E-mail : [email protected]
    Phone: +[protected]

• Pr
    printmachine May 09, 2012

Dear friend
    We are so sorry to hear that. You should be careful in International business. We are t-shirt printer and heat transfer machine manufacturer. If you still in the market for the machines. you could contact us .We accept the paypa, it is one of the most safety way to buyers . If you still need it, please write to us, we will send you details and prices.Our email is : [email protected]
    Looking forward to your emails.

• Te
    Team Alibaba Sep 16, 2011

Hi there, this is Sovanna from Alibaba.com’s Hong Kong office. I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Alibaba.com takes the issue of fraud very seriously and we have strict policies in place to deal with it. If you come across any (suspected) fraudster, please report it to: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/complaint.html. Once you have filed your complaint and, if your complaint is substantiated, the supplier you dealt with will be immediately removed and banned from our platform.

I also wanted to highlight our Fair Play Fund, which is the first program of its kind to take the fees from an Alibaba.com supplier’s membership and use that money to offset buyer losses if that supplier commits fraud. If a China Gold Supplier is removed from Alibaba.com based on a confirmed case of fraud, the remainder of their Gold Supplier fee is added to the Fair Play Fund, which is supplemented by cash from Alibaba.com.

If you suspect fraud from a China Gold Supplier, please contact customer service immediately at [email protected] The customer service team will then provide instructions on verifying fraud and applying for the fund.

We also recommend that you visit our Safety & Security center for more information on how to protect yourself in international trade: http://resources.alibaba.com/trade_safe/home.htm