SWREG Inc.Unauthorized charge!

Wonder how long SWREG, Inc has been taking customer's money and has never delivered a working software? And why no one has been able to shut down this organization, are they a front for some type of terrorist group...

Cody Bedford Apr 18, 2008

We have had the same problem and we are now going after www.SWReg.org also known as www.SWReg.net and www.cardquery.com all the same company if they are so good why so many names and no customer service number! They are a bad company to deal with i am finding complaints all over the place and lots of customers have unautorized charges they need to be blacklisted and put out of business they are owned by digital inc i became clear to me that there are so many smaller complaints and no real one spot for people to read about bad online sites so i came up with www.BBBofEcommerce.com please start reporting business's that do this so we can become powerful enough to help monitor and blacklist online nightmares! They also promote sales from a scam software company www.alstrasoft.com which rebranded to www.revou.com due to all the complaints i will do my best to track and warn people of companies like these thanks Cody www.BBBofEcommerce.com Any programmers or deveoplers willing to donate time to build the site please contact me at [email protected] thanks

Cody Bedford May 18, 2008

For all consumers the more sites you put your complaint on the better! www.BBBofEcommerce.com is up and running feel free to check it out or leave a complaint. Also if you deal with great companies make sure you leave a good feed back on WWW.BBBofEcommerce.com
    WWW.Swreg.org WWW.SWReg.net Digital river and their 600 companies and www.CardQuery.com all seem to have similair complaints all over the place of unauthorized charges and they sell this service for back up registration they make it seem like you have to get this service which seems to be nothing more then a scam just a way to get your money! Beware they get your credit card and youll end up having unauthorized charges and no refund youll end up having to cancel your card over this company!
    Beware
    Cody

• Em
    emily Jun 08, 2008

i have never heard of this company until i had a payment come out of my paypal account i have never used any of thier services and do not know why they have taken£78 ($115) from my paypal account readers beware!!!

Cody Bedford Jun 14, 2008

Well i have to say the more i post or google the more i find about www.SWReg.org Scams and Complaints How come this company hasnt been black listed or shut down by the attorney general!!! And the BBBofEcommerce.com is doing its job make sure you post your complaints on there too the more www.SWReg.org gets complaints the more it will cost them in the end!! And make more people aware of them. Now i do have to admit it took me some time BUT i did get www.SWReg.org to give me my refund after i had to let them know doing a 400.00 unauthorized charge is a felony and the officers of the company would be liable sure got their attention lol and some michelle actually tried to tell me that the buggy scripts and support from alstrasoft was a great company and great support wow is she being paid on the side by that company because if you google either alstrasoft or swreg and put complaints scams or nightmares youll get tons of pages so i dont know but she needs to learn how to google!
    WWW.BBBofEcommerce.com and complaintsboard.com helping to warn unknowing consumers !

edgar filletti Aug 26, 2008

I have both clonedvd but I could not download the programme
    my order no is #U28933580
    wath camn i do

edgar filletti Aug 27, 2008

MY order no #U28933580

I could not Download the Programme and I want my money Back

• Ac
    AC Aug 27, 2008

There are two names here for this company (1) Swerg, Inc. (2) Swerg.Org They did not send me a download link by the email for the software I tried to buy. I called my Credit Card Co. and failed a complained about them and also told them about this website"Compaintsboard.com" so they can black list this merchant if their investigation find these people guilty. I am getting my money back. You have to file a disputed charge on your credit card with your credit card company.

Secondly what I learn from this experience that this website does not give any phone number, their location, email addresses or live support on online. So never buy a thing from the website who does not have such contact information. I kick my self not to check such information.
    Surf safe!
    Allen

• Ac
    AC Aug 27, 2008

Please read "Filed a Complaint" instead of "Failed a complained"

• Li
    LIsa Aug 30, 2008

I ordered this in good faith yesterday & have not gotten any where with their program, I tried all day yesterday & again today. I have sent an email telling them I want a refund. What a crock this company is.

edgar filletti Sep 01, 2008

I Been writeing to you for some time but i never got any reply from you this must be very bad compony I was charged for clone dvd but antil now I could not Download the programme
    my order no u28933580 I want my money back
    yours
    edgar filletti

• Lo
    Lori Sep 03, 2008

I just got my Visa bill and there was a $33.80 charge on the bill from DRI SWREG, INC. Cardquery.com.
    Never heard of these peope, never ordered anything on line. I am calling my cc issuing bank and disputing the charge as well. Thanks for the feedback, it made me realize I was not losing my mind! OTHERS BEWARE!

• Je
    Jessy Sep 04, 2008

Please contact SWREG at https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/msgwizard.cgi and we would be happy to look into the charge for you.

Regards,

Jessy
    SWREG Team

Michel EUVERTE Sep 13, 2008

Here is the email I sent today to [email protected] But this adress seem to not exist since I received a back message telling the email is impossible to be delivered.

I send you this message because I can't send an email through yous customer system.

Yesterday I have ordered this day MyDBConverter (Order Number : U29242684)
    My credit card has been charged.
    I have received an email from SWREG, but there is no download link in it.

The email said :
    Key: Invalid order. Please contact author at:
    But this link doesn(t work !!

So I ask through the email SWREG system for a download link in order to get my software

This morning I have just received an email from
    David A Barajas [[email protected]]
    with this download link :

I effectively got a software from this link, but when I have installed it, I understood it is a free demonstration version dating of 2004 !!

So I think there is a real problem with this seller and I ask you refund to me my money back.

Michel Euverte
    France
    [email protected]

• Al
    Alpinist Sep 26, 2008

On 9/12/08, I ordered an upgrade to a software product through swreg.org. Within an hour several unauthorized charges began appearing on my VISA card. Fortunately, VISA noticed the unusual activity and phoned me so we could freeze my account and reverse those charges. I have not way of proving that swreg was responsible for the unauthorized charges, but VISA has turned the case over to the FBI for investigation.

Regards,

Tim

• Cl
    Claudette Holder Sep 30, 2008

Early this month I tried to buy a software that would lead to a business opportunity SWREG INC. using my VISA card but got nothing, they even gave me a FED TAX ID Number Which is 35-2308811 and order number US 9183434 . I need help in recovering my $106.85 This is surely a scam,

• Sh
    shelby steele Oct 02, 2008

9- 24-08 On my birthday, I decided That I needed to get a job. This company posted a data entry work at home crap, it sounded so interesting. So I decided to get into it but there was a charge. so i payed. Not knowing this is a BIGGGGGGGSCAM.
    I WANTED MY MONEY BACK. I have been trying to get my money for the past 2 weeks. I have gotten no reply from those stupid emails. I cant get a phone number to contact those people. and it is starting to frustrate me. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK...

Wed Sep 24 18:55:51 2008
    Order U29421734
    This link will enable you to print a receipt
    (URL expires in 7 days)
    1 Premium Membership

Registration

Download link:

If you need program support or assistance for this item please contact
    the vendor at [email protected] - please do not

Roy Timberlake Oct 07, 2008

I too have been robbed

• De
    DENNIS MEEHAN Oct 14, 2008

IT LOOKS LIKE I AM JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS BOUGHT A PROGRAM THAT DOS'NT WORK EVEN THOUGH I HAVE GIVEN THEM ALL THE DETAILS OF THE FAULT I.E THE MESSAGE THAT COMES UP ON THE SCREEN WHICH IS THERE FAULT. AND HAVING SENT 4/5 E-MAILS AND I DID RECIVE 2 E-MAILS OFF THEM ASKING WHAT THE MESSAGE
    ACTUALY SAID AND AS I HAVE SAID THEY GOT WHAT MORE CAN I DO BUT ASK FOR A FULL REFUND OR THEY
    CAN FIX IT FROM THERE SIDE I THINK THATS ONLY FARE AND I HOPE ALL OF YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME THING
    LET ONE THEM CALLED BRENDON HE SEEMS TO KNOW WHAT TO DO?. MY ORDER No u29642915. SO IT'S MONEY BACK OR FIX IT PLEASE.

John Oct 15, 2008

I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS COMPANY!THEY JUST RIPED ME OFF $264.00 FOR PRODUCTS I DID NOT RECIVE.I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET INFORMATION ON WHERE MY PRODUCTS ARE OR MY MONEY BACK BUT THERE SO CALL WEB CENTER myhelpHub.com KEEPS GIVING ME THE RUN AROUND.THIS IS B.S AND THIS COMPANY WILL BE SHUT DOWN.STAY TUNED PEOPLE! EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS COMPANY.

Annie Oct 16, 2008

I have the same problem too. I have quite a few order pending for them to refund me.I have been seeking refund for about 1 mth yet there is still no replies. Be it i contact the seller or SWREG.

Mahmoud Oct 18, 2008

I ordered a package from a website via SWREG ... and i got an email saying that the order failed !
    I tried 2 more times and the same thing happened. I tried contacting SWREG but I enter my email address and nothing happens.

Order no. U29615171

Rowena Howell Oct 23, 2008

I have ordered and not received my software. have tried to contact on a number of occassions but not had any response. Looks like I've lost my money too!!
    My order reference - U29504461

Michelle Nov 03, 2008

Ordered DVD Photo Slideshow Pro from SWREG INC AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED. THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD FOR $65.90 AND NO WAY IN GETTING IN TOUCH WITH THEM. This program was purchased for a non-profit youth football group that will now have no DVD for their banquet due to this company

• Ju
    jumper Nov 09, 2008

This company keep charging me $49 every month. I don't how to cancel the subscription. I sent emails to their support but no feedback. I wonder why this company is still operating and cheating people.

Mike Nov 17, 2008

What a ripoff these people SWREG.inc are cooks I am going go fine them and get them for mail fraud. And Paypal refused to help I will never use them again .

• Re
    Rease Morelock Nov 24, 2008

I ordered dvd-cloner upgrade, and cannot contact this outfit.All the e-mail addresses they show gets me nowhere.This has to be a scam.No phone # no way to contact them.

• Gr
    Grace & Jim Koch Nov 24, 2008

We remembered the name of this company that reaped us before. We cannnot understand how in the world they got us again. Listen everybody, we should all report this company to the better business if this is what they do in reaping people off. We never order anything from them, and yet there is a charge to our account without a product.
    They never had a phone mumber that when you call, someone is there to answer your call. It's always "your call cannot go through" why?

• Vi
    vivianne maduro Nov 24, 2008

It is clearly illegal to sell a service or product that doesn't exist...why have they not been shut down? These people need to be thrown in jail and fined heavily!!! They are criminals!!!

• Vi
    vivianne maduro Nov 24, 2008

What these people are doing is completely illegal! They are criminals that should be shut, thrown in jail, and all their stolen money should be returned to the innocent people that bought into what the company was falsely advertising... I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

• Ba
    B. Anosike Nov 24, 2008

Yes, I too find this company (SWREG, Ince) to be quite strange in its who attitude towards customers.

It has no phone number for customers who placed an order or made complaints, it does not respond to email complaints or inquiries, it does not send the product ordered (or the download code) on time, or even at all, as promised, and, on top of all that, it had the guts to hit me with an UNAUTHORIZED charge of $3.50 for so-called "processing fee" taken out of my PayPal account without my authorization. And, as I write, I still have not received from them the download material I had ordered through them! In fact, NO response whatsoever from them as of this moment!

Quite a strage company! Is this company real, or a scam? Or, what? Somebody find out

• Re
    Rease Morelock Nov 25, 2008

I also have not received a upgrade by e-mail
    from SWERG.Something is definetly wrong here.

• Sh

(952 ) 253-1234

• De
    Denny Bo Friberg Dec 01, 2008

Hi!

I have for more over a long time now recieve 10 - 20 autoanswer from swereg.org a "Day". I don´t know how to stop the e-mail from them. I have never before have business with swereg.org.

I only use PayPal when I bay somting from internet. I plan to travel on chrismas, so I´m, afraid swereg blowing my mailbox with the "autoanswerspam"

Best Regard
    Denny Bo Friberg

ronnie and rebecca Feb 12, 2009

myself and my family were just involved we think is a scam also we recieved a check for 1, 350 from this company and was promist a house to move into there check was bad and i now owe it to the bank and my credit is bad and now we are homeless and have a child out of good faith i did what they wanted and look what i got in return

• Ap
    April Feb 19, 2009

SWREG is just a company that supplies credit card fulfillment to independent software developers. They cannot really be responsible for the problems with each developer's software.

We ordered aMember and SWREG handled the payment. The software works fine and the support is fine.

We had no idea who SWREG was until we got a PayPal debit for them, but we figured it out soon enough. Ideally the PayPal and credit card statements should have a field for the product purchased, not just the credit card fulfillment company name, but that is not a unique problem to SWREG. It's the same with my Bank of America VISA card.

SWREG is a subsidiary of a publicly traded corporation, Digital River, and although you might quibble with their service, they are not a fly-by-night scam company.

Mark Feb 19, 2009

(641) 715-3900‎ is the phone number I found for this company. I havent't purchased anything for this company personally, but it is a business lead for the company I work for.

John Feb 25, 2009

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that SWREG understands, cares and is very concerned about your complaints. I have been working with SWREG closely and we are making great efforts to resolve the issue. SWREG has just recently launched a customer service page (http://cs.swreg.org/) and a FAQ page (http://faq.swreg.org/) that will answer any questions and concerns that you may have. In addition, they also have a 24 hour customer service center for a very quick response. SWREG wants to clarify that prior to 2007, the SWREG name appeared on all credit card statements, independent of product purchased or vendor. In 2007, SWREG added the ability for our vendors to provide their own company name or product name on credit card/billing statements in order to make it more recognizable to their customers. However, SWREG still has some vendors with the previous billing set up that have not migrated/switched to the new vendor-specific set up feature. SWREG knows that this can be a little confusing so for more information on this issue, please visit http://faq.swreg.org/#billing

-John

• Su
    suellen Feb 26, 2009

this company is pathetic.
    i checked their site and after i write many lines, they asked my register email.

Well, my inssue is serious i want my money back.

thia is not a serious compány

• Ar
    Arthur Matos Mar 13, 2009

I ordered the iSkysoft DVD Ripper for Mac from SWReg. I received an invoice saying that my order was processed successfully. Then they sent me the download link but it didn't work. When I click on it, "An error has occurred" message comes up.
    Arthur Matos

Eddie Mar 15, 2009

my name is Eddie

I'm very up set with this company
    I've order a software online and there is no phon number for me to contact them and they have not send me the software either.

my order number is: U322002894

I want you to send me the software o refund me the money

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices