Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Software & Games Swreg Unauthorized charge!

Swreg - Unauthorized charge!

V
Author of the complaint
11:58 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Wonder how long SWREG, Inc has been taking customer's money and has never delivered a working software? And why no one has been able to shut down this organization, are they a front for some type of terrorist group...

Helpful? 0 0

More Swreg complaints & reviews

Swreg - SCAM
Swreg - software fraud
Swreg - Horrible Software and Support
Swreg - does not work!
Swreg - Fraud and scam
Swreg - Software Scam
Swreg - wrongful charges to my credit card
Swreg - Refund
123 comments

Ordered the Forex Conqueror, but did not receive a download link.
After numerous emails to SWREG Inc. and The Forex Conqueror supplier - Brad Cullen still no response.

Aug 31, 2010 11:58 pm

DOWNLOAD WOULD NOT WORK AFTER PURCHING.
NO HELP

U
Aug 28, 2013 11:58 pm

I purchased iskysoft to bring my home movies to iMovie, on my MAC. When I tried to use it, an error message came up, saying it was not supported. I tried to use their "live chat" but no one was there, so I sent an email asking for help. The following day, they sent an email saying I needed to upgrade to a different software, and wanted MORE money! Now they refuse to refund my purchase price. Their customer service is awful, they barely speak English. No satisfaction at all, even though they post online 100% satisfaction. AVOID wasting your money with these people!

0 0

Order #s U5422226401, U5422206601, U5422146801, U5422088001. I am hereby requesting a refund for all four orders.
My email is [email protected]
Thanks

Harish Sisodraker

C

I ordered on 2/2/13 the 4680 open cloner which I have an order #U5155818101 .I was prompted to go to http://www.dvd-cloner.com/download.html but this site would not appear on any page that I sifted through.It said to click on the above and click on register.I could not locate the word register or the words 4680 open cloner.It seems that this company has a bad reputation.I will ask them to send my order or credit my account...Carmen Di Julio

Jan 29, 2013 11:58 pm

My Order U5137901801: This came out of the blue and is supposedly a recurring order, 67.33 GBP with a 13.47 British Tax added. No idea why I should be charged British tax since I'm not British and don't live there. They never responded to letters until this last one which just told me to contact cardquery.com, asking me to repeat all my information plus credit card and ID. I suspect it is a continuation of their first scam which was a FREE offer which didn't turn out to be free. Didn't get a receipt or supposed download for that one. Was just so easy for them. It was not called SWREG Inc. on that occasion, and neither was this one. This time it had a .org site. I'm grateful to the person who set this up. Pity I hadn't come across this sooner.

D

I purchased BMW Navigation DVD that was software for the unit and maps also in same disc. I should have known better. No receipt of disc and no response from emails. Currently in dispute process with PayPal. Hope to get refunded when is done. Complete thieves apparently from what is seen posted all over the internet. Wish I would have been smarter. Their link was sponsored link I believe was from ebay. Plenty of blame to spread around since people let them post ads. BS!

E

This company is rip off, I can't believe this company took almost 42$ from me without getting any answer from them

Oct 21, 2012 11:58 pm

TODAS AS RECLAMAÇÃO PROCEDE, POIS FOI USADO SEM MEU CONCENTIMENTO, PORQUE NÃO CONHEÇO ESTA EMPRESA, E FOI DEBITADO NA MINHA FATURA 42, 30US$, COMO FAZER PARA RECEBER O VALOR DE VOLTA ALGUEM SABE?

B
Oct 07, 2012 11:58 pm

How do you cancel?
They keep taking money off me every month!

Aug 24, 2012 11:58 pm

SWREG, Digital River is the biggest scam of the century.

We were vendors with SWREG for the last 3 months. They were supposed to make our first payment on 15 August 2012, but when the payment didn't come, and I followed up for it, they not only closed my account without any reason or any notice (against their own agreement) but have also held our funds for no reason. They avoid my calls and ignore my emails. And when they reply, they send in totally irrelevant excerpts from the agreement. I am not going to let these scammers get away robbing me of my $5800. They are thieves and no one should ever tie up with them. I now know how they sustain themselves - by stealing other's money. They are bloody crooks and I will make sure I make them famous all over the internet.

View 0 more photos
P
Jul 08, 2012 11:58 pm

Dear Swerg Team,
I request an order of 10 referrals for USD 8.95 on (4-July-2012).
I am very disappointed that till now (8-July-2012) I did not
Receive that offer.

Please reimburse my amount, because the failure of availability & service.

Billing Information Prashant Tripathi

Manual Processing Surcharge: USD 0.00
Total of Order: USD 8.95

Receipt for order U4424708901

Jun 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I invite my husband to joined me to start business together and we went true SWREG Web Site the biggest headache in our lives...We are waiting for the product or the money back, my husband decided to cancel his pay-pal account because they still taking the payment for the product package every month...can you image this fraudulent Company still in the market...i wish the US government investigators do them job to do the legal process against this Company and put them out the market, i feel sorry for the feature people can suffer like my husband and I and others, because i feel bad for the big group of persons had the bad experience too. I hope this web site will stop others to be victims of this type of fraud. Thanks for the opportunity to manifest my comment in a way relief the anger i feel inside. Blessings. Have a nice day.

Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi, guys;I agree, wholeheartedly.This SWREG, inc. should be BlackBalled.I use Paypal whenever I can, instead of C.C..The few times I have went through SWREG I've had trouble with them, every time.I can't understand why their still in business.When I see their name in the credit billing, I cancel and leave that site now.I want nothing to do with them.I'm still trying to collect $57.95 through Paypal from SWREG.It's gone through Dispute(I sent them six e-mails trying to settle with no replies).Now it's in Paypal's hands.It's escalated to a Claim, and still no response.They really are stuborn, aren't they?I dealt with them once before, it took me two months to retrieve my money.I'll never make that mistake again.GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.
June 07, 2012 by SharonR64

K

I refer tomy SWREG Order nos. U4046411601 & U4164798401. As I am not satisfied with the service I wish to cancel my account with you forthwith. No more money should be taken from my account. What Michael Turner says on the video and the reality is quite the opposite when you join the company. Please please close my account with you and acknowledgr it.
Kishore Chudasama

Mar 18, 2012 11:58 pm

OMG Swreg is TERRIBLE! I bought their phone unlocker software from iphone-unlocker-pro.com, and it is a scam. No working software, no customer support...NOTHING. Beware of companies like this, I should have stuck to my guns and not made the purchase withour researching the company! UGH! SCAMMED AGAIN! :(

Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

I wish I read this web page before I bought

Feb 02, 2012 11:58 pm

MY ORDER #U2887242801 IS FOR A DISC. PLEASE SEND IT OR CANCELL ORDER

R
Oct 16, 2011 11:58 pm

I too have bought a website from SWREG.org via http://www.visionwebhosting.net/ I too was cheated 96.00 USD

0 0

I've been trying to make money online it seems like forever, then when I saw the video of Commission Siphon Lifetime Software, by SWREG Inc., it seemed like by answers were finally going to get answered, even though very expensive, I borrowed it from my brother, who I told i would pay back as soon as i start making money, he just made it sound so simple and easy, shown step by step, because i'm not very computer savvy, it was $500.00, so when I gace them my credit card #, it went right to the second page, where it says you have to pay another $500.00 for the License, thats when i immediately wanted a refund. I've been begging them for 3 weeks now for my money back, i dont have any money, I am disabled, i was trying to make some money online, I am still trying to get disability and food stamps, thats how little I have, I hae been asking everyone that i know to post a complaint all over the web how they are the worst scammers out there and not to buy anything from them, I do hope everyone reads this comment, it is true and i am still trying to get my money back, they just keep denying me, please anyone who reads this, post it all over UTUBE and any other forums you can think of because they just take your money and s***w you. I am going to call an attorney and see if they can do anything, staying annonymous.

I
Aug 30, 2011 11:58 pm

Backup SMS and contact from iphone/iphone3G/iphone3GS/iphone4/iphone5 to computer, or transfer SMS&contact from old iphone to new iphone.
www.recovery-iphone.com

Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

OOps didn't realize the message went twice. Thought I lost my message after registration on this site.

Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

I also had a problem with Swreg. Ordered the SuperMP3 software through SuperMP3 website back in May 2011 and paid via Swreg. Swreg takes the money and and say they have no key code for the product and that I need to contact SuperMP3 support for the code. Tried to contact SuperMP3 and Swreg but so far getting no response from neither. All I am asking is either a key code or refund but getting nowhere with both outfits. From now on I will be not buying any product if Swreg is involved.

Jun 10, 2011 11:58 pm

I too have an issue with Swreg. They take your money for a product but offer no key code. Purchased the SuperMP3 software back in May 2011 but provided no key code. Tried contacting SuperMP3 and Swreg and getting no response. From now on if Swreg is involved in any payment, I will not be ordering a product. As for SuperMP3, they too are at fault for offering a product on the internet with no key code.

Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Sorry got the number wrong should be: [protected]

Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm

I made a purchase from a SWREG business, http://www.htcsimunlock.com/, paid the money didn't get the code, didn't get the refund.

I spoke to a few customer service people at SWREG and Digital River, my purchase number was recognised by all. All the staff I spoke to are powerless.

If you are having problems, and if you are prepared to be nice call Linda, she is a senior receptionist at Digital River which is the main company and has all the emails and contacts you would need. I got to her by accident on [protected], she was very helpful, understanding and put me through to a senior manager and gave me an email of a someone relevant and important if I got nowhere. Because I had already opened a dispute in PayPal the money was held, that is not in Digital River hands, the senior manager told me she was not able to make the refund. So rather than get into a stink with her I decided to wait it out to see if I got a refund through PayPal.

Fortunately I managed to get a refund through PayPal because SWREG didn't make a comment during the dispute (one is not covered for digital purchases in PayPal, unless the seller doesn't comment in a dispute, this is a very small loop hole one shouldn't rely on). So I didn't need to go back to Linda or email the important person.

Karl

T
Apr 14, 2011 11:58 pm

I thought I was getting something else, then I got a link with my receipt saying click her to download.. nothing downloaded, so I sent them an email requesting a refund. Here is an address I found for them if anyone needs it.

SWREG, Inc.
9625 West 76th Street, #150
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
MY ORDER NO IS U2063116301
ASHISH SAHRMA
plz help me

Mar 20, 2011 11:58 pm

I have the same problem. I order and pay for a product that I have not receive since March 6 of this year. Now reading all the complaint, I can't believe I have been rip-off.

Mar. 6, 2011 17:14:57 PST
Transaction ID: 21A05643Y8079882V

Hello
You sent a payment of $55.90 USD to SWREG, Inc. ([email protected])

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

Merchant
SWREG, Inc.
Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.

Description Unit price Qty Amount
null order U1978881401
$55.90 USD 1 $55.90 USD
Subtotal $55.90 USD
Total $55.90 USD
Payment $55.90 USD
Charge will appear on your credit card statement as "PAYPAL *SWREG SOFTW ON"
Payment sent to [email protected]

Invoice ID: U1978881401

Issues with this transaction?
You have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help.

Get verified – Pay from your bank account and you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your PayPal account. Log in and click the Unverified link below your name.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.

PayPal Email ID PP120

Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

I was told my computer was in terrible danger. I had to turn over my pc. so it could
be fixed...by a guy who took 'over' my computer and did 'whatever'.
The guy talked like the 'Indian' geek in the TV commercial.
I paid these guys 109.oo through PayPal. To my sad, mad, experience.

Feb 27, 2011 11:58 pm

Backup iphone files-backup iphone SMS-backup iphone contact-transfer iphone SMS to computer/Mac-transfer iphone contact to computer/Mac-transfer iphone SMS to computer/Mac-transfer iphone contact to computer in www.mustsoftware.com

Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm

we bought http://www.alstrasoft.com/groupon_clone.htm from the alstrasoft. and the scammed us. never gave us complete script, and never answered to bug complaints. the person who refered us to them didn't even get the commission, they just ignored, basically this company is a compelete scam

Sep 24, 2010 11:58 pm

>>>www.unlockiphone4os.com>swreg.org card>www.cardquery.com

Jul 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Those of you trying to get in touch with SWREG Inc, if you search on white pages.com you will find out that the company has a cell phone listed, and is a non working number in los angeles california. As for the numbers listed in England, well for get it. I have friends I called there and had them check on this company. There is no company with a valid license doing business under this legal name. If you have paid by credit card your bank or credit card company will reverse the charges from your account. You have to file a dispute charge against your credit card with the bank. I have received all my monies back, and I wish you all the best of luck as well.

Jun 19, 2010 11:58 pm

I just got nailed by them. I purchased a piece of software- IT does not work. They have no phone and if you look them up you will find them listed under many different providers. They are part of digitalriver. I got bur trying to get a software to unlock my very old I Phone.
Here are the number I got about them from Bloomberg NEWS:

9625 West 76th Street

Suite 150

Eden Prairie, MN 55344

May 15, 2010 11:58 pm

Not only do they scam customers they don't pay there merchants too, and they can't even spell properly!

Dear *******

Sorry swreg can not offer you e-commerce for your business model, your
store has therefore been closed, any funds will be released in 6 moths
time to allow for any Chargeback''s / refund requests.

Regards

Michelle - SWREG
www.swreg.org

P
Mar 19, 2010 11:58 pm

Here's what I did... Verified an address(this was over a year ago) and get the location of the company and called them back, filed a claim, demanded a refund... and when you don't get anything refunded.. threaten to kill every mother ###er that works there.. but first you must know vehicle/building/person descriptions to go with that threatening phone call... I was out there visiting for 2 weeks, did research for 2 days, made those phone calls and got my refund.. and some extra for my troubles (the link I originally purchased)

Mar 10, 2010 11:58 pm

SWReg is like PayPal, they ONLY process payments, they do NOT make software. All the bad/nonfunctional software, missing downloads, nonfunctional key-codes, etc. are due to poor setup by the "companies" that use SWReg for their payment processing. Complaints for these things should be directed at the seller of the product, not SWReg.

L

If this is the same company, I was working on emails or facebook and all of a sudden I received a message from them satating I had Malware on my computer. I was charged $19.95 to clear it.
I will send a complaint to the Attorney General right away and hopefully I can contact my credit union to stop the payment.,
How do they do this and get away with it?

Feb 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Email Address: [email protected]
Phone Number: [protected]
Mailing Address: SWREG 9625 W 76th St Eden Prairie, MN 55344

i didn't try it, when i recieved their email i thought of googling it for knowing if it's true, so i thank you for this blog you are a life saver

H
Dec 22, 2009 11:58 pm

3 days ago i did buy software from this inc but is not working i need my money back and they are not true

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints