rozebud Apr 02, 2009

VICTORIA ROAD
    Basseterre
    St. Kitts
    East Caribbean

I can't 100% guarantee this is right but that's what is says in the sites help information.

robert Sep 12, 2008

well, I did get charged once, then went to cancel, at that time, they offered me a $10/month fee I accepted. so far so good, they have sent and completed most transactions, my last one said that the product would be on back order until may, 2009?!? wow!!! hmmm, better not offer that anymore!!
    I also cannot get the crumb bums to call me back, or e-m, ail me back so??? I live only 20 miles from corporate!! HEH!!
    perhaps I should take a lil RIDE!!!

rob Jul 19, 2008

hmmm, sold a few things, allthough i notice they never e-mail me back when I contact them, hmmm??

• Mi
    mike May 23, 2008

i have no info on this company...why they charged me 9.95 i have no idea...would like refund and stop monthly charges

• Ha
    Hannah Williams Dec 06, 2007

I would like to make a complaint to the bbb but dont have enough information on the company. I need their address if anyone could help out i would appricate it, thanks!

• De
    Denise Duhart Jun 16, 2007

I had the same problem and spoke to Frances, Mike, Angelo who says he is the manager, margaret, and megan. Now I have my attorney contacting them. I have lost a lot of money because I hired Surplus alert to be my only drop shipper.

Beware!!!

• Su
    Susan Jan 17, 2007

Surplus Alert is a ripoff. I joined the website and started posting their products on Ebay. It seemed to go well until I actually had to contact the company. Everytime I had a question about a product, I could not get anyone to answer their phones. I tried over and over again. Finally, I posted an mp3 player and sold it early in Jan. I ordered the product, paid for it and had it drop shipped to the buyer.

I started getting questions from the buyer about when the product was supposed to ship. I called for 5 days and left countless voicemails at every number I had for them. No one called me back. Finally, after sending a couple of threatening emails, someone called me back, left a voicemail and told me my inquiry was top priority. 3 days later, I still hadn't heard anything back from them. I called and called again, left emails (kept getting automatic responses with phone numbers to call that only reached voicemail). Finally, someone called me back and told me that that item should not have been posted on the website, that it was discontinued and my purchase would be refunded. I had to pay 40 extra dollars to buy the product from another website so I wouldn't get negative feedback and so far, haven't gotten a refund on my credit card. I'm not going to post any more of their products, because I don't know if they are actually in stock and cannot get thru to anyone ever to see if they actually are in stock.

The bottom line is, if you need these people, you can't reach them. And you will need them because their listings don't give enough information about the products. You pay a monthly fee to use the website and you get absolutely no customer support. I had one girl answer the phone once and when she realized that I was a customer, she actually put me directly into her voicemail so she wouldn't have to take my call.

I've only sold about 6 auctions from Surplus Alert and am more frustrated than ever. If I've had this kind of experience with only a few auctions, it's just not worth it.

You will get an answer though if you call the account or technical support lines because they don't want you to cancel your account. They won't answer any order inquiries though. They will send you to another number only to get someones voicemail. I haven't tried cancelling my account yet, we'll see how that goes.

• Ge
    Gerald Schmidt Dec 20, 2006

I have called to cancel service and I keep getting billed on my credit card. SurplusAlert.com sucks!