Supreme blessed body Magic UT USAunirthurized credit card charges

V May 04, 2019 Review updated:

$90.00 was taken off my card from a company I have no clue and never heard if by the name of SupremeBlessdBodyMagic UTUSA
I'm out of state visiting my I'll father and used my card last on the 3rd at circle k gas station and checked my card this morning on the 4th to find my money was taken. I'm disabled and have to manage the little money carefully and this place I do not know of .I'm asking for it to be refunded back to my card please thank you
Reference #345144

• St
    Stephanie Cahalen Jun 20, 2019

This just happened to me, I just got a $90 charge on my visa debit card and I have no clue what it is, by chance have you found anything out yet about where the charges came from and how to get them credited back to your account?

• Wo
    worstanimaal Mar 01, 2020

ordered a free sample of a keto diet pill, just pay shipping, then a few days later my card is charged 90.00 $ and change..paused my card but card company says it has to go threw in order for me to file a dispute.SCAM...supremeblessedbodymagic.

Sambella May 03, 2020

I also have this charge and don't who they are I suggest calling your card and have them to decline payment..i recently discontinued payment from keto, asked if it was the other charge ...they denoed6

• Go
    Going crazy! May 13, 2020

I’m in the process of fighting my bank because I too have a $90 charge from supreme blessed out of the blue. When put in the claim the bank came back saying that I authorized it????? Believe me I’m not one for body sculpting diets. I’m SO mad!!!

• Ti
    Tiamaybe May 27, 2020

Omg!!! I’m going through the EXACT same thing!!! $90 and I’ve been fighting my bank because they also say I have authorization!! I’m trying to get the “evidence” they used to determine I authorized it!!! I also told them I’m disabled and I in no way would order or even try something like that!! I’m pissed As well!!! It’s ridiculous!!! If anyone has any success on figuring this out PLEASE pass on the info!!!

• Jm
    jmoleman Jul 08, 2020

Same thing just happened to us. Credit card company won't back off the charge.

• Aj
    AJ Farias Jul 24, 2020

I have had the same experience!
    The mistake I made was to order a free sample of the Keto Xtrafit diet pills. It clearly was a scam because they asked for the credit card to pay for the freight, and claim it was free. i never signed for any program, or approved the charge. Got the bottle of pills and a month later they sent another bottle even though I never ordered or wanted, This was an offer as a "bonus" from one of the sites I had just bought something on Amazon.
    It was an offer from one of their so called "safe sites" and nothing was further from the truth. It was a charge for $90.57 to a Utah site. Of course the MasterCard company does not want to issue credit for the dispute or offer anything other than to contact these people, which I can't find the place.
    I have dropped and canceled the card and hopefully it will not allow them to take any money or charge anything extra. I’ve been fighting my bank to get a resolution but I see nothing good happening. The last resort is to give the information to the Better Business Bureau in Utah and see if they can do something to stop the scam. I'm detailing the whole issue to pass on the information and hopefully prevent other folks to be scammed. Thank you, AJF

• Sh
    Shirley JJ Stout Aug 11, 2020

I just found out they tried to charge me $90 on my credit card for something I did not order. I called the customer service number 855-351-1648 no one answers you just sit on hold. I am so glad my credit card company declined the charge and sent me a notice.. I hate scamers