Sunset Mortgage CompanyDishonest business practices!

D

I have a complaint against James Baptiste @ sunset mortgage.com: Mr. Baptiste was eager to assist me before foreclosure set in on my home. He stated that he had several people who wanted to purchase my property located at 5917 Tamar Drive, Apt. 2, Columbia, MD 21045. I was recently informed by my mortgage company that Mr. Baptiste had an offer on my home of $130,000 and did not inform myself or the mortgage company of his intentions and of course the house went to foreclosure. I had cancelled Mr. Baptiste services before I found out this information, but I think that all should be informed of his bad dealings with consumers. He should not be allowed to practice or sell real estate. Sincerely, Dawn Y. Harris, [protected]