• Ro
    Roy T. Jul 28, 2009

Are you kidding? I have a Brute 200 and it is the best bike for the buck, period! You guys complaining about them...I'll bet I have less $ in my bike than one repair bill for one of the big names.

Sun-L is looks good, runs good, awesome bikes

• Ro
    roy tankard Jan 27, 2009

I bought a SunL 110cc for my boys . It was August of 2008 and it has not ran since August. I agree SunL is junk.

• Ji
    jinger Nov 02, 2007

Every one is willing to buy a big name bike, if not mentally ###ed, but HONDA and KAWASAKI bikes' price is too high. A large number of atv lovers can't afford it, just like me. May be much higher than today if like sunl companies emerge to compete with them.

mark stevenson Oct 08, 2007

After finding no luck with parts, I found this sunlparts.net

Good prices too.

Jay Spears Oct 02, 2007

I bought a SunL Brute 200 motorcycle in August 2007. I bought it for my boys so they could ride with me. The first night we took it out, a bolt fell out of the shifter. We had to borrow a wrench and take a bolt out of the rear brake pedal and use it in the shifter so we could limp the bike home. The second time we took it out, the wires in the headlight wiring harness came loose and we had to resolder them. The bike sat in the garage for weeks because it wouldn't start. We thought we finally had it starting, but it’s a crap shoot whether it will start or not. So, we don't want to take it on a trip in fear we'll get somewhere and it won't refire. The thing vibrates and shimmies on the highway. The rider has to take off with his foot on the gear shifter to keep it from popping out of first gear, the low-beam headlight burned out after 3 rides and we can't find a replacement bulb anywhere. The bike's vibration probably broke the filament in the bulb. The vibration is also probably responsible for various bolts falling out of the frame. None of the bolts have lock washers or lock nuts to hold them in place. I'm going through my credit card company to try and get my money back because the dealer is worthless. The dealer actually told me I should always tighten the bolts before we ride. I asked him why I didn’t have to do that with my Yamaha. He told me I should. With bolts falling off of it all the time, we don’t feel its safe to ride.

• To
    Tom H. Aug 09, 2007

We were a SUNL dealer but we had nothing but problems... One scooter came with out a gas tank! Another one had no ignition key; numerous DOA's. The parts department was totally non-supportive, we tried to get a wiring diagram and were told that we hadn't bought the scooter from them (Company letter-head, hmmm), so no support.

Get things from ABC or Cobra; they understand after-the-sale-support!

• Re
    r.e. smith Jul 21, 2007

I bought my son a sunl go kart and it is also a piece of crap!!

Joe G. Jun 22, 2007

Sunl sucks! Their company has no integrity whatsoever. Their sales manager is a liar who won't return phone calls, and he's also a fraud. They won't stand by their product. The machine itself is a piece of ###. The one I have was given to me after it quit on the lady who purchased it from the fly-by-night dealer who is now out of business. Now Sunl won't admit that they sold it to the dealer.

• Co
    Concerned Buyer Jun 22, 2007

SUNL (or as we call em in the industry... TRASHL) is just a middleman importer. They buy the cheapest junk available in China, import it into the USA, and sell it for a great profit. They do not care about post sale support, or customer satisfaction. They only care about making a profit and emptying mass containers of this garbage. Parts will be hard to get, SUNL simply does not want to deal with providing parts. Forget about any kind of warranty, it's just a sales tactic to get you to buy. They can only get away with selling this junk online and thru EBAY. I recommend that people completely avoid ANYTHING sold by SUNL. It's low quality defective and dangerous GARBAGE!!!

• Co
    Concerned Buyer Jun 22, 2007

PARTS and SERVICE MANAGER wanted - SUNL Group - Dallas Texas. Must be highly proficient at lying, cheating, breaking promises, stalling, delaying (at least 30 days till the warranty expires), making multiple excuses, and losing paperwork. Will at times be called upon to even steal back victims
    property and void the non-existent 30 day warranty. Qualified candidates will NOT possess excellent communication skills and must be proficient at NOT answering emails or returning phone calls. Our compensation plan offers base salary plus percentage of the profit based upon the amount of customers you screw and ripoff. Extra bonus based upon the amount and number of warranty claims you DENY.

Must provide a non-proven track record of performance with resume for
    consideration. Powersports or Scooter background is NOT required.

Send Resume to: [email protected]