Summit Tax ResearchShell Games

When I first hired Summit Research to complete my taxes, they guaranteed me in writing that their tax preparation practices of using Blackbriar investments, LLC, Tahoe North Investments, LLC, and Sierra Pacific, LLC are completely permitted by the tax laws. In this guarantee, the CEO of the company Ron V Strawn, assured me that he would assist me for free if I happen to get audited for any reason.

Since many of their clients are likely being audited, the company is attempting to release itself of any liabilities and has changed its name, now called Columbia Financial and Tax Services, Inc. and South Coast Financial and Tax Services, Inc. Also many employees have been replaced, But Ron Strawn still remains. Now that I am being audited, the new company does not want to honor its obligations, instead wants to offer their services for $1, 500- $4, 000 for audit assistance. It seems like they caused a problem, and are now wanting to benefit from it. They are now even claiming they never offered any such guarantee in writing.

I know there are many past Summit Research clients (I know of two others myself) in the same current situation. If you are experiencing this, please post any relevant information on this complaint form so others can view; or directly send me a private message: [protected]@hotmail.com

Together we need to find a company that can assist us. A tax attorney or advisor that you were able to find, that could help the rest of us. Or the methods of going after this company for damages. Please feel free to share your thoughts here.

Company information:

Summit Tax Research Inc
5940 South Rainbow Blvd, Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV
151 KALMUS DR # 250
COSTA MESA, CA 92626
[protected] (disconnected)

Columbia Financial and Tax Services, Inc.
South Coast Financial and Tax Services, Inc.
9901 NE 7th Ave, Suite C120
Vancouver, WA 98685
4500 Campus Drive, Suite 608
Newport Beach, CA 92660

• 6o
    6overzilla Sep 16, 2014

Apparently he was sentenced Monday to 30 months in prison to be followed by a year of supervised release and ordered to pay nearly $2 million in restitution: http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2014/03/ronald_vernon_strawn_false_irs.php

• Ho
    Honest taxpayer Mar 01, 2014

What was the sentence? Is he in prison for life? i can't find any further info

ProsecuteRonNow Aug 13, 2013

UPDATE: Ron Strawn was arrested in April 2012 on a federal grand jury indictment. On July 19, 2013 he plead GUILTY to multiple criminal felony counts of "AIDING AND ASSISTING IN THE PREPARATION OF FALSE TAX RETURNS; CAUSING AN ACT TO BE DONE" in the Central District Court of California. Sentencing is set for 12/9/2013 11:00 AM before Judge Cormac J. Carney. The head US attorney prosecuting the case is:
    Daniel H Ahn
    AUSA - Office of the US Attorney
    Santa Ana Division
    411 West 4th Street Suite 8000
    Santa Ana, CA 92701
    Fax: [protected]
    Email: [email protected]
    CONTACT HIM if you want him to let him know Ron NEEDS to be put away for a LONG time.

ProsecuteRonNow Aug 13, 2013

UPDATE: On July 19, 2013 Ron Strawn pled GUILTY to multiple criminal felony counts of "AIDING AND ASSISTING IN THE PREPARATION OF FALSE TAX RETURNS; CAUSING AN ACT TO BE DONE" in the Central District Court of California. Sentencing is set for 12/9/2013 11:00 AM before Judge Cormac J. Carney.

ProsecuteRonNow Aug 13, 2013

UPDATE: On July 19, 2013 Ron Strawn pled GUILTY to multiple felony counts of "AIDING AND ASSISTING IN THE PREPARATION OF FALSE TAX RETURNS; CAUSING AN ACT TO BE DONE" in the Central District of California criminal court. Sentencing is set for 12/9/2013 11:00 AM before Judge Cormac J. Carney.

ProsecuteRonNow Jul 14, 2012

NOTE:

The investigation of Ronald Vernon Strawn is being conducted by IRS Criminal Investigation and is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Todd T. Tristan of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Assistant United States Attorney Todd T. Tristan may be reached at [protected].

ProsecuteRonNow Jul 13, 2012

UPDATE: It appears Ron was arrested again in April 2012. Here is what the OC Weekly article says:

Based on an Internal Revenue Service investigation and a 50-count federal grand jury indictment issued this week, authorities today arrested a Costa Mesa tax preparer in Prescott, Arizona.

Ronald Vernon Strawn, 67, will face charges that he fraudulently prepared income tax forms that focused on manufacturing false deductions, according to the IRS criminal division.

The Tax Man isn't happy because Strawn allegedly listed more than $6.5 million in fake business losses on at least 50 tax returns, the IRS claims.

The government's statement on the case does not specify the period of the alleged false filings.

Strawn, who was caught cheating in 2008, now faces 150 years in prison and a $5 million fine if he is convicted by Assistant United States Attorney Todd T. Tristan.
    _______________________________
    It's about time is what I have to say! I worked for him briefly in 2008 and filed a complaint with the IRS, FBI, and CA bar. I really hope justice is served and look forward to seeing him be prosecutor for all of his illegal activity.

NoShock Nov 19, 2011

Like many of the other contributors, I too am a former employee. In 2008, I worked for him, for a whole 2 weeks! Until I was fired for "asking too many questions" . As many of the others, I was still in college (pre-law), working for someone who I thought to be an attorney, and from what I observed, Ron was temperamental, controlling, egotistical, and very suspicious and paranoid of everyone around him. Everyone walked on egg shells around him and it appeared as though all of his employees knew he was doing something unethical but enjoyed the money so kept their mouths shut. Shortly after my termination, I commenced a labor action against Ron for failure to relinquish my final pay check. He even had the audacity to hire a labor attorney (who usually represented injured parties like myself) to defend him? According to labor laws, statutorily I could have received over $5k but I settled with him. He truly proved to be a world class act. During my short two weeks, I found many things to be odd in the office, including those individuals who consented to the preparation of their returns. I found it odd, that people who were making $27k were writing off $6k in investment losses. Although I have compassion for you individuals who suffered as a result of Ron's misrepresentation, any sound business minded person would also have found this claim odd. For this reason, I think you people should be held responsible as well as Ron. Obviously, your enormous tax refunds were not a problem back then, but now prove to be a problem as you are accused of tax fraud. Aside from this, you all must know, that I commenced several actions against Ron post-employment. I too found records of felony forgery and misrepresentations. In 2008, I made claims to the California State Bar, IRS, and to Arizona officials. I was contacted by all organizations. The investigation eventually consolidated all of the cases into the FBI case which was already open.
    I came across this "complaint board" now, as I am in my final year of law school, b/c I was curious what ever happened to "Ron Strawn" and his alias "Blackbriar". It saddens me to know that he was able to negatively impact so many peoples' lives after I had made such significant efforts to put a stop to this man's unethical business practices. At one point, I stopped "googling" his name, checking up on his companies, and checking progress because I made an affirmative decision to get on with my life. However, with the knowledge that I have about "how the system works"...if I were in your position, I would take care of my financial obligations to the government prior to continuing to pursue an action against Ron, our legal system is slow and complex in nature. If I were you, I would first want to put an end to the massacre he put into force. But then, once you have your things settled. You cannot sue the government in general. However, you do have a pretty good argument re the Notice the IRS and other agencies had about Ron's unfair business practices prior to any relationship he commenced with you as clients. And because they failed to stop this individual he ultimately effected your life. Although, I have no correspondence from the agencies themselves in writing, b/c I communicated with them over the telephone. I do have correspondence, whereby I put them on notice if that would be helpful. However, remember it is most important to fulfill your obligation and get your finances straight before exerting additional energy on this criminal.

• Oc
    Oceans11 Sep 09, 2011

My biggest complaint after all this is how can the State & IRS fall back on a very tired excuse of, "You signed your returns stating that all is true". That implies that I have the same degree of knowledge as the person who prepared my returns & who I HIRED to prepared my returns. Which most if not all of us don't. We all in some degree of fashion believe that there are legit loopholes that some that are privy to the information use & that unless you do research & keep your ears open you won't know about. I hired Strawn because I believed his lies of being an ex IRS agent & ex IRS attorney so I believed he had an inside scoop & being an ex IRS attorney no one would DARE question his tactics!

I have absolutely no problem paying an affordable "fine" & then having my returns let's say audited for the next few years just to make sure my current CPA or preparer is on the "up & up", kind of like "parole". But why am I paying back fully an amount THEY KNOW I can't afford to pay back or would take me a life time to pay back? That makes no sense at all. Go after the ### who probably still has all this money or spent it on cars, boats & new houses & seize his assets. All they're doing is pushing people against a brick wall & then pissing them the "F" off! This is never productive.

• Ro
    ronisadick May 26, 2011

I too am a former employee of Ron. It sickens me that all of this went down. Ron was a complete creep and totaly dick who blinded young, naive girls with big paychecks (from all the money he swindled out of good people) all while sexually harassing and belittling them. I quit after becoming suspicious of his ways bc he was forging my signature on documents. I was then was scolded for taking a call from the FBI. He attempted to refuse paying me and tried to withold my w-2 after I quit.

I know this guy has a heart condition so I hope that catches up to him if the law doesnt.

shouldbetold Apr 22, 2011

Good news, i have recently learned that we may qualify for the newly passed Voluntary Compliance Initiative SB86. This was signed in March and will take effect on August 1, 2011. The initiative is designed for tax payers that have participated in tax shelters schemes and would like to voluntarily come forward and benefit by removing all penalties. Taxpayers will have between August 1, 2011 and October 31, 2011 to make elections to participate in the new program using forms and under procedures to be adopted by the Franchise Tax Board. The FTB can place your account on hold until August if you ask them, so that you can take advantage of this program.

I hope this helps some of you.

CharlieM59 Feb 26, 2011

@ troy, thank you for the recommendation!

troymoto25 Feb 24, 2011

Contact John at Absolute Tax Relief, [protected] or [email protected] "Lane1981" mentioned them a little while ago, so I called them because I was looking for some good news. They have done wonders with my personal situation. I'm so stoked about it, that I'm seriously telling everyone I get the opportunity to tell, including friends that I unfortunately referred to that jerk Ron. Anyway, that goes for everyone reading this thread still, call them, it's free to talk to them, I doubt you will regret it! Good luck

CharlieM59 Feb 24, 2011

Has anyone successfully worked with a CPA or tax attorney to reduce the penalties with the IRS? I owe about $38K to federal and $10K to state...with no hopes of being able to afford the $600 monthly payments they want from me. If anyone can recommend a company that has successfully assisted please send me a message. I don't think we should all be penalized for being defrauded and scammed.

thanks in advance!

• Su
    Summit Tax Research Feb 17, 2011

This is Lanza & Goolsby, a law firm in Irvine, California, now known as Lanza & Smith.

Although we were the attorneys in a tax fraud class action lawsuit against Western Tax Services and Samuel DeAngelo, which resulted in a class wide settlement distribution, we have never been engaged as legal counsel with respect to Summit Tax Research or Ron Strawn. This law firm may only be engaged pursuant to a fully signed written agreement, which has never occurred in relation to Summit or Strawn. We have provided this information so as to ensure that nobody, including any potential victim of Summit Tax Research or Ron Strawn, believes that this law firm has been engaged to represent them -- or anybody else -- in this matter.

lane1981 Jan 29, 2011

Hi everyone sorry for being gone for so long have some family medical issues going on. I have talk with a lot of lawyers and i think this one can help us all out here with a class action suite. I need everyone contact info first name, last name and contact number or if you don't feel safe emailing it to me at [email protected] or you can fax it over to attorneys of Lanza & Gooslsby offices at [protected] fax also can call [protected]. I'm current working with this company called Absolute Tax Relief, LLC and his name is John Scott at [protected] or fax [protected] to see if they are able to help with the tax debt. The law firm well give us a break down of what we can sue for and what we would be looking if they did take on our case and go forth to a courtroom. We all need this help immediately to pay back the money to the IRS & FTB.

lane1981 Jan 29, 2011

Hi everyone sorry for being gone for so long have some family medical issues going on. I have talk with with a lot of lawyers and i think this one can help us all out here with a class action suite. I need everyone contact info first name, last name and contact number or if you don't feel safe emailing it to me at [email protected] or you can fax it over to attorneys of Lanza & Gooslsby offices at [protected] fax also can call [protected]. I'm current working with this company called Absolute Tax Relief, LLC and his name is John Scott at [protected] or fax [protected] to see if they are able to help with the tax debt. The law firm well give us a break down of what we can sue for and what we would be looking if they did take on our case and go forth to a courtroom. We all need this help immediately to pay back the money to the IRS & FTB.

• Co
    Connie N Jan 20, 2011

My husband and I are also victims of Ron Strawn. Does anyone know of any lawsuits started that we can be a part of? We are still not sure of the final amount of our damages. Please feel free to contact me (Connie) at: [email protected]

troymoto25 Jan 19, 2011

Sports, so you're dealing with an IRS agent who said they would consider dropping interest & penalties given the evidence that Ron was a fraud!?!? That is HUGE news for all of us, because if one allows it I have to assume all must follow & we all have the same basic case. Can you elaborate on what they told you? Do you have their "consider" comment in writing or was it just a verbal conversation?

mazinblue7 Jan 19, 2011

Sports, just sent you a message explaining everything on my end

sportclips909 Jan 19, 2011

mazinblue7, sent you a message back via this site. I haven't found any benefits to going through an accountant to speak to the IRS. Just keep trying them until you get someone with a little compassion. (this took a call each month for last 3 months). Now they'll entertain a letter and proof (newsclippings, court dates, etc) that shows Ron was a fraud and they'll consider dropping interest and penalties (CONSIDER!). Anyway, hopefully one of us on here finally comes up with an attorney so we can recoup some damages from this whole mess.

mazinblue7 Jan 18, 2011

Sports, do you have a personal email address I can shoot you a message? Just sent you a message through this website. I am approaching the payment plan point of this process and wanted some info and advice. Thanks

sportclips909 Jan 18, 2011

Hi Shouldbetold, just keeping the interest alive. Unfortunately, I could probably point someone toward every other profession except for a lawyer. If I knew one, I'd be all over him to get something going against Ron. But most my buddies are accountants or utility engineers. Accountants can only say, 'that sucks'. Anyone gets this thing going, I'm definitely in.
    My current status is payment plan. State has already approved my $200/month for next 5 years and IRS is evaluating my $680/month for next 5 years. In fact, I need to call for an update today. Problem is, while they analyze my offer for the last 3 months, my interest and penalties keep accumulating.
    Hopefully a couple years of good tax returns knocks my balance down a little so it's only 4 or so years of payments to get out from under this thing.

shouldbetold Dec 09, 2010

@Troymoto25, becareful what you wish for. Ron has been in Washington prison for the past couple of months, however i have recently learned that he is scheduled to be released on December 24th. Now you'll get your chance of running into him.

In my opinion, this was not justice. The guy is a convicted repeat offender of financial/forgery/tax crimes. He has been in and out of court and jail, and still goes back to his old ways. Each time, slightly improving his scam craft so that he can last longer and scam more people out of more money. I wouldn't be surprised if he did this again next year, would you? But the good news (sarcasm), the TTB and IRS get a piece of their share by charging us (the victims) penalties and interest, each round. Its as if they've hired the guy to keep scamming the public.

All of us on this forum that have been scammed out of thousands, need to come up with a solution to go after Ron for compensation (class action lawsuit) and work out a deal with the government so that the penalties and interest are waived (or greatly reduced). There are so many of us, but we all need to be motivated again and start thinking and being active on this forum. The forum has greatly dried up over the last couple of months, which is not good. We need to catapult this thread to the top again, and maybe get attention from other mediums.

A few months back there was talk on the forum about a class action lawsuit. Whats the status on this? Can someone look into this? If the original firm wont do it, then lets get another law firm, but we need to act quickly, as I would imagine Ron is hiding and spending money like crazy right now.

troymoto25 Nov 30, 2010

I'm actually happy to hear that a few friends of mine, and you, have penalties that aren't astronomical... Try being a divorced single guy, with no deductions, and a large child support payment on top of all this. The IRS alone has stated that I owe $50k! It looks like I will be paying the government back for the rest of my life, at least I hope they let me set up my payments that way. I really hope I happen to run into the guy that did all this to us, there are a few things I'd love to say to him...

lane1981 Nov 30, 2010

Hfello everyone has anyone yet have any new developments in there case with the FTB & IRS yet? I'm still waiting on the FTB & IRS to finish going throw my audits. The CPA I used really helped me out well and referred me to really good tax consultant. He was able to get them to stop all interest so far and he is now negotiating on what I can afford to pay and since then I had to submit all my financial income to him so this way the FTB & IRS can see what I have left over after rent, utilities, car payments, daycare, groceries. So not much on the table but a few pennies. So I'm very optimistic to see how far down this guy can negotiate my $18, 000 down.

sportclips909 Sep 15, 2010

Regarding Taxes, Interest and Penalties...I'm in same boat as you all and can't pay back my past taxes now, so trying to work out payments.
    State of California has already taken this issue to court and they settled on 20% penalties. That's been set. IRS has yet to take this to court to settle on a penalty (this is all per my CPA). He amended by taxes and we sent them in. IRS is asking for taxes and interest back, but no penalties. They are extended a 'kind hand' for those up front and sending them in before being asked to. After they take this issue to court, they will settle on a penalty too.
    As for hiring an attorney to reduce your taxes owed, do not waste your money. They all say "I worked for IRS for 20 years, I will reduce your owed taxes by xx%!"
    What they really do is get all your financial information and fill out the Offer to Compromise form you can pull right off the IRS website and Franchise Tax Board website.
    They are a little time consuming, but save the $2000 the attorney will charge you and do it yourself.
    I haven't sent mine in yet because I'm waiting to get my 3rd amendment back from IRS to see what my grand total owned is before I ask for reduction. They base it on your immediate situation, money owed, income, mortgages, assets, equity, etc. Although I own 3 homes, I'm so far underwater, I should be able to get it reduced. Crossing fingers.

Lane1981, I shot you a personal email. I'm very interested on this class action lawsuit and may be able to get several more if it's looking up and up.

lane1981 Sep 09, 2010

Hello everyone so I wanted to put this out here. I spoke with the law firm Lanza & Goolsby and he advised that he can help us with a class action law suite against Ron Strawn. We would have to have 5-10 people to start the law suite. I myself would love to start this process ASAP my wife and I are on board for this fight. If anyone would like to join please do so with us and my other friends that have been due in by Ron Strawn bad tax work. My email is [email protected] if you have any questions.

lane1981 Aug 31, 2010

This was sent to me by a friend a few days ago... I'm currently working with Lanza & Goolsby on this tax case i can't afford to pay back over $30k

lane1981 Aug 31, 2010

Just FYI,

Ronald V Strawn was arrested for violating his parole. It seems he pled guilty to impersonating a lawyer, tax fraud, and fasifying a power of attorney, back in 2006? He was arrested last July in Oregon, then was moved to Seattle, and now is in the Oklahoma City grey bar inn.

You track his progress though the prison system:

My take on digging out from this mess is, if you can afford it, get a real tax lawyer to represent you, and file an appeal when you get your 60 day letter. If you can afford to pay, you will have to pay plus interest. A competant lawyer should be able to the Federal penalties removed. If you have no money, you should be able to negotiate the amount owed to what ever you have in your bank account.

• If
    Ifitstoogoodtobetrue Aug 23, 2010

Just did a google search to see if there was any new news with our ol' pal Ron...I guess there was a meeting or court date of some kind back at the end of July. Under it it said it was USA vs. Ron V. Strawn. It was up in ORegon? I'm not sure if this is recent activity is for or if they are finally going after him? Does any one know what is going on with this?

troymoto25 Aug 18, 2010

I was told by CA that the penalty amount has already been reduced from the standard 40% to 20% because the State knows we are all dealing with the same thing. I'm pretty sure that is the best consideration any of us are going to get from the Government. The IRS agent in charge of my case, although polite, told me that we are all 100% responsible for knowing exactly what we sign for on our returns and that's pretty much that. So interest & penalties will be assessed accordingly. What she did tell me is that we can go after Ron for payments made to his companies, all interest, and all penalties. The only thing we cannot go after him for is principal amounts owed to the Government.

All that being said, it seems that an lawyer that has been contacted regarding this won't even look at the case unless we know there are enough assets to go after. Otherwise the law firm would be wasting their time to walk away with nothing, even after a win.

• Qq
    QQQQ Aug 18, 2010

Has there been any update on coming together for a class action lawsuit?

I finished my first interview with the IRS and basically the outcome is this... you will pay the taxes you owe + interest + penalty. In process with CA FTB for amending necessary returns.

At this point, the only thing left to fight is the penalty amount... 20% min penalty - 75% max penalty.

If anyone has any info on how to reduce the penalty amount, Im sure a lot of people would benefit on this discussion board.

• Ge
    genih Aug 17, 2010

We just realized, that our worse fears have been confirmed...we should have read this information a couple of months ago before we paid more money for Ron and Columbia to handle our audits. His personal cell phone is no longer accepting phone calls-voice mail full. Office line and fax lines do not lead to a voice, and email communication is not being returned. So for those of us that trusted again...we have just been screwed even further. At this point, I will read through these messages to determine what, if anything we can do, but at first glance it appears we have no rights.

lane1981 Aug 17, 2010

I just contacted Lanza & Goolsby A Professional Law Corporation
    3 Park Plaza, Suite 1650 Irvine, CA 92614 Toll Free: [protected]. I advised him of what everyone financial situation to the tax matter and he will look into it for us. We all need to come together and pay for this lawyer if he is able to help us fight this case against FTB & IRS. I cant afford to pay the FTB & IRS $30, 000 and still have a life and food on the table for me kids and wife. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] or the law firm as well above.

lane1981 Aug 15, 2010

My family memeber just filed bankruptcy. Her name is Lorraine L. Loder one bunker hill 601 west 5th st, 8th floor Los Angeles, CA 90071 also at [email protected] #[protected]. She is a bankruptcy lawyer. I have also had a few friends that have used her and they all love her work she does. I'm talking with a few lawyer firms on seeing what I can to lower the amount of money we owe. My wife and I owe about $20k and there is no way we can pay that money back. I have rent, cars, daycare for our cureent child and etc. So I used Daniel E. Greene 27720 jefferson ave ste.310 Temecula, CA 92590 egreenecpa.com #[protected]. He did my 2006-09 for $1000.00. He is very helpful and had a lot of Ron Strawns clients and they are in the same shape as everyone here. He gave me a few options on what I can do for repayment and also offer and compromise with the irs & ftb.

• Sc
    Screwed by Strawns Jul 19, 2010

We also were scammed by the Strawns. So far $200, 000 in tax liens paid when we sold a home. A current lien of $53, 000 and over $50, 000 trying to get fees and incorrect tax returns redone with reputable tax attornies. Still no resolve. No way out, no money, horribl credit and out of work. Since we have spent so much time and money trying to get our own money back we now have additional tax problems because we didn't file on time and couldn't afford to have done. What a mess. We were also threatend and extored to get our own records back from them. We need help! Isn't there anything we can do

shouldbetold Jul 18, 2010

@Ifitstoogoodtobetrue - You mentioned you have someone that would be interested in this case, any luck with that?

Also what are the rest of you doing? Have you guys all just given up? Lets not let this story die. What is happening to us is wrong. Lets make things happen instead of keeping silent.

[email protected]

• If
    Ifitstoogoodtobetrue Jul 10, 2010

I totally agree! Taking it to a bigger forum, such as radio or tv would be a great idea. I think I know someone that might be interested in this case. I'm going to call and do some research. I really don't care about the money that I owe the IRS that I got back from Ron. That was never my money to begin eith. But to be penalized and added interest to it, that is not right. The comparrison that you said about a cosmetic surgeon practicing without a license is right on! The IRS doesn't care b/c they get a kick back plan and simple. And FYI they will be running our new healthcare system, whether you agree with healthcare reform or not.

shouldbetold Jul 09, 2010

Ive contacted the IRS, and they simply don't care. They told me since Ron is not certified with them (a CPA), they do not police this. They told me that I can only file a complaint with someone that is fully licensed. They didnt even care to find out who it was, or anything about the situation. Give me a break! Does that even make sense?

What if Ron was doing cosmetic surgeries without a license? Would the medical board or agency in charge simply turn the victims away, and tell them to contact someone who cares? IRS really cares about one thing right now, collecting as much money as possible, and from their viewpoint, Ron is doing a great job in helping them.

There is got to be something that can be done. We need to take this to a bigger forum, or possibly the news. How the IRS is handling this case is a complete joke.

I created this thread in this forum so that the information about our situation would spread, which it has. I pray it doesnt end here. I will try to do more since this is a big amount of money to me. WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF YOU? Are you simply going to pay for Ron's scam and let him get away with what he did? And worst off, let the government penalize the crap out of you? Im not going to quite, and i hope you dont either. From what i know, there is hundreds of us. We need to all make a strong effort on getting the message out and letting the world know whats going on. We need to make a stand!

or the alternative is to sit back and give the government your hard earned money that you no longer have, for someone else's gain (Ron).

[email protected]