Menu
StreaMate.com
reviews & complaints

StreaMate.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

6 complaints
2 resolved 4 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of StreaMate.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
9:47 pm EDT

StreaMate.com - UNPAID webcam session due to technical error that streamate FAILED to acknowledge and reconcile

My most recent experience as a webcam model- after degrading myself yesterday for several minutes in front of two faceless guys, I noticed that my earnings did NOT show up immediately when my show ended, as they usually had. I immediately reached out to customer service via the company portal and then by email. I did notice that a technical sound error occurred before, during, and after the show and maybe that had an effect on the circumstance. I explained all of this in the email and they responded back and disputed me on the fact as if I had the time to lie about a few funky dollars! Overall, the customer service was very dissatisfactory! I know they could have provided me with some sort of empathy, comfort, or reconciliation. I received none. I went back and forth with them over a series of a couple of emails and asked them, "why would I make something like this up?" I am an honest, hard-working individual who deserves respect at a minimum, and free shows are NOT something that I signed up for. They never acknowledged (or at least haven't thus far) the technical sound glitch that probably played a part in this ordeal. Up until that point, I doing my shows and receiving my pay just fine. If anyone knows how else I can make a formal complaint regarding this ordeal and unfortunate outcome, I would appreciate your feedback.

Desired outcome: Apology, refund, reconciliation, proper investigation, and due respect

Read full review of StreaMate.com

I created a post on Reddit about this issue and received replies on who to email to attempt to resolve this matter. I emailed [email protected]treamate.com and although she was a bit hesitant at first, we were eventually able to reconcile, effective today. A big sigh of relief for me moving forward with this site.

B

StreaMate.com - blocked account

hi i am brandyblack..the gentlemen came in my room on 3 of november asked me to bring 2 girls to watch him come in pvt c2c i did that...the girls were not miners they are models that i work with in studio then my account got blocked please help me i really need that account...im pleading with management to overlook my mistake as im new in this business i really did not know all the rules...i was hoping i could get a warning eat least. please help me...

Desired outcome: UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT PLEASE

S
3:42 pm EDT

StreaMate.com - Streamate stopped paying me

I had my payments on hold for one month and I could not turn them back on, their system is really bad. I contacted them by email many times but no answer. kept emailing them for 2 weeks, every single day. They replied after 2 weeks that they will solve the issue manually and will turn payments on. Since then nothing, they haven't turned anything on, I never got my money. Meanwhile I kept working on the site daily, 6 to 10 hours and making money. But I still continued to send email. I asked my members to contact customer sussport but they just been told I have to keep emailing model support. I even contacted customer support and they ignored me completely. Now it's been more than one month since I should have received my money and still no answer from them. Today I stopped going on their site to keep making them money and getting zero for my work. I don't know what else to do. I have worked for almost 3 months for nothing.

D
6:38 pm EDT

StreaMate.com - customer service

I am a model and they provide no customer service for the models they say that you need to email a fake email there is no one that ever emails back when I call the phone number they tell me that there is no name of the owner of the company and that there is no box that I can speak to who can transfer me to somebody that can help there is no one in charge of the email to make sure that they are getting back to people on time or even that they are handling the inquiries properly I have been unable to get into my account and according to the lady I spoke to on the phone I have to keep sending emails to an email that gets no replies back there's no one I can speak to and she won't give me any information and I told her I was going to call better business bureau and write a bad review and she said she doesn't care I'm baffled that there is a company that is being ran this way and that the owner doesn't care to solve any of these problems or speak to anybody in regards to what the issues are that are being solved this business is not going to last long it's a joke

View 0 more photos
G
5:46 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Streamate.com is a classic example of a merchant preforming skimming credit card fraud on their customers, or innocent email accounts who never visited their sites. Skimming - "the theft of credit card information used in an otherwise legitimate transaction. It is typically an "inside job" by a dishonest employee of a legitimate merchant" (Wikipedia). In...

M
6:40 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Streamate.com is charging your credit card even when you are not on private chatting with anybody! There customer service is rude and will not refund any charges.

StreaMate.com contacts