StonemakersDo Not Use

Y

Left ruts in yard, sprayed stain all over the garage siding, cut power to garage and told us it was our problem, fountain leaks all of the water out in a few days, stain falling off work (but not garage) patio holds water and cracked apart bad in two months, patio below grade holds inches of water and ice, chunks falling off “stone work” Thirteen months of excesses and promises to fix but no one ever shows up. Now they will not return calls.

More Stonemakers Complaints & Reviews

• To
    Tookmysavings Jul 14, 2017

I can not recommend this company. I'm very disappointed with the work. I'm going to have a very unpleasant time with getting a resolution from such a horrible company. If I had only read the reviews before listening to the sales pitch, I would have saved myself a lot of heartache.

Jamal Livingston Dec 18, 2013

Stonemakers is the real deal. I've worked for them in the past and they also have done work for my parents and the work is great. Don't pay attention to the complaint.

Chris Suljak Dec 13, 2013

We became a Stonemakers Dealer about 2.5 years ago and we are so pleased to have become part of Dave Montoyas Dealer Network in the St. Louis area. It gave us a tremendous niche in the market place to offer more products that are completely awesome. Imagine carved concrete that can mimic real stone, wood, rocks, boulders, etc. only stronger. The waterfalls, patios, retaining walls you can create are endless. Whatever your mind can think of, we can create with concrete. Dave's techniques he taught us are phenomenol. What an artist. I am so glad I have met Dave and became friends with him over the years. He will do anything for you. He is the real deal. It's sad someone is trying to destroy his character and reputation, because instead of smearing someone online instead calling Dave and working it out is wrong. Dave, stay strong because good always prevails over evil.

• Su
    Susan Gendron Dec 13, 2013

We built our house 8 years ago. The yard was just dirt when it was all finished. Stonemakers built us beautiful retaining walls, walkways, and a patio. It all came out so great! It went from nothing to fabulous! About a year and half ago we had them come back and put in two perched beaches and a waterfall. The beaches look gorgeous! Everyone thinks they're made of real rock. The waterfall is amazing. We love hanging out in our yard and entertaining. It looks like it came out of a magazine.
    Thanks David!

• You need to remove this complaint NOW this complaint was resolved more than 3 years ago with full satisfaction, Remove this at once..
    There were not ruts nor was anything in this complaint legitimate..These complaint boards need to check the facts before letting people post crap about a company to purposely hurt the reputation of a company..

• Ra
    Rayo de Texas Aug 16, 2019

@StoneMakers Corporation David is the real deal. Hardworking Mexican and legit. Great outdoor work.