Station Casinos, Red Rock & Palms Casinosemployees lie and give out fraudulent price & info & nag non-stop about their jobs

H

I spent hours and hours calling Palms Casino Concierge Sun night 4/9/17 at around 10:00 pm. Each time the phone rang about 10 times and then I was disconnected. I waited 1/2 hr and then repeatedly tried again. NO, there was NO voice mail stating the Concierge hours of operation.

Then I called the Palms buffet. and asked about dinner prices for 1 adult with a slot club card on Mon - Thurs night. The cashier who answered the phone ###ed and ###ed about how busy she was after repeatedly putting me on hold. Then she LIED about the dinner prices by more than 25%, She could not answer even the simplest questions or give me the main number of the Palms operator.

Palms Casino HATES its customers. So very hard to find a direct phone number for the Palms that isn't their hotel reservation line. Finally I got a hotel operator. I asked for her supervisor to find out the truth about the buffet prices and some general info. I was given a BUM extension. Since I didn't have the supervisor's last name I was qauickly disconnected.

I called back to the operator "Angela." She didn't know anything about her manager's schedule. Finally in frustration I asked for the hotel manager. He totally blew me off. I asked why there wasn't a voice mail on the Concierge line. He acted like he didn't care whatsoever.

Hours later through a different casino I got the contact number for the Exec Assistant to the Station Property's owner. I was assured Shawn Cardinal would call me back Mon 4/10/17 right after she finished her early pm meeting. LIARS. By Wed pm she still hadn't attempted to call me back even though I kept my cell free with great difficulty.

I then called back and tried to reach her. I was told by their security to contact the Palms VP. Right. Like I could ever get an operator who can't even give me her manager's correct extension #, name, or hours she works at all to give me the VP???

Palms Casino HATES it's customers. BOYCOTT Station Casinos. Do NOT ever spend your $$$ there. I have immediately cancelled my plans made for months to buy at Palms Place for this very reason.