Posted:

employees can share your private information.

2631 Housley Road
Annapolis, Maryland
staples.com
Staples deleted backups, another backup was returned corrupt, of course data on my windows drive was gone. But, a second harddrive? The computer was returned and I coincidently experienced monitoring of my activities by a neighbor. I had to return the computer and more recent backups. Staples, Presidential Office took no action toward there employee.

The technician still works in the gateway Village Shop on Housley Road. Stay Away! Go somewhere else.

These Staples employees may share your private information. The poor technical services alone are reason enough to go elsewhere.
Complaint comments Comments (39) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

Comments

Staples - check denied!
Staples

My husband and I shopped tonight at a Staples store. Our purchase added up to over $800.00. We wrote a check from our open home equity account and our check was denied by Certegy. How embarrassed we were in front of a line of people waiting to check out. We knew there was thousands of dollars left in our credit limit. We just received our bill for that so we knew no one else was using our account. We left the store with others watching us with judgmental looks. We were so embarrassed. We just called and spoke again with the store manager and he said that our credit was fine but, for some reason, the check was denied. We'll be talking with our bank tomorrow.
N     0 Votes
staples has the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with in my life. I am a professional biz owner and a lady name Amanda in customer service or billing is very rude and nasty and do not need to work with people

Staples - bad service
Staples

Anyone having problems with the staple easy rebate, please comment your problem here.

I completed the $30 easy rebate on-line, as recomended by staples. Now, when I try to see the status of the rebate, the system loads a hp webpage. It says that my rebate is invalid. I checked all the data I entered and it is fine.

I contacted stapled 'help' desk, but they say that it is not their problem. That was easy!!!... For them.
N     0 Votes

Staples - staples sells poor product and refuses to correct
21060 Southbank St
Sterling
Virginia

Purchased a staples-brand microcut shredder (with a ten-year cutter warranty) for $189.99 + tax from staples in late may 2017

Shredder cutter stopped working in december 2017 after very light use (only emptied basket once)

Staples refused to honor warranty; offered a $14.50 credit toward purchase of a new one for $189.99 now on sale for $99.99, but no credit if purchased at sale price.
N     0 Votes
If anybody has a similar problem with their rebates the solution is very simple go to stapleseasyrebate.com there's a Rebate Hotline 1800 they could help you out and answer all your questions ' cuz once you submit your rebate the store doesn't have any access or info about it.
N     0 Votes
you probably have a limit per day that you could spent. Or maybe your bank just didn't aprove the transaction for your safety.

Staples - poor service-delays-bad job
staples
38 bayview ln.
Osprey
Florida
Phone: 9417241586

Don't go to staples for printing unless you want a lousy job that takes months to complete. The sarasota staples has my printing order since december and it's still not done. They can't do any graphics at the store and have to send it out. The people who work in the printing know nothing about the business or graphics and can't do the simpilist of graphic work. They have all of those computers but they don't save any work so if you need to reorder you are at square one. My advice, ditch staples. They probably won't be around very long, especially in this economy!
N     0 Votes
Blame corporate. They automatically erase all customer files from the system every 30 days. Also, the Staples employees are not trained to do any graphics and are told to send out to their design services (which is in another part of the world). If they don't send out things to the design service, the lead gets yelled at or worse.
N     0 Votes

Staples - did not receive rewards for purchases
Home
249-46 57th Avenue, lower floor
Little Neck
New York
Phone: 718-423-5986

I have bought several products at Staples on Northern Blvd. in Queens, NY for the past five months and I have used my Staples Reward Card. I have not received any rewards from you or a check for the rewards, or whatever you issue, even a coupon, that would result from using my rewards card at Staples. On March 21, 09 I also brought in $30.00 worth of cartridges for recycling. I would like to receive my rewards (or check) for all my purchases and the recyling of $30.00 of cartridges. Thank you.
MY NAME IS HECTOR FERRER CUSTOMER NO. 2273218186 MEMBERSHIP CARD
MY ADDRESS 1756 N.W. 16TH STREET MIAMI, FLA 33125 TELEPHONE 305-326-8290
SINCE LAST YEAR I PURSHACE MANY ITEMS INK CARTRIGDE PAPER AND OTHER MERCHANDISE
LET ME HAVE THE INFORMATION OF HOW MANY REWARDS IN MY RECORDS AND HOW
WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OTHER PURSHACES THANK YOU WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
A     0 Votes
let me have information how much point of rewards collected since last year
customer member 2273218186 hector ferrer waiting your reposnse
A     0 Votes
i bought a chair for $65, and i registered for a $20 dollars reward, but i never receive it also . Staples, you Suxk
A     0 Votes
My name is Ella Gordy, i took in 6 empty cartridges in April and was told i would recieve a check at the end of the month, it is now May 23rd.and i have not recieved it yet . Thank You

Staples - returns
Ontario
Canada
staples.ca

Bought a Omitech GPS at Staples.ca that couldn't name over half of the cross streets it encountered. A week later I told them the issue and asked to return it to my local store. They (CSR "Amanda") said that since it was now "discontinued" (news to me) and I'd have to have them pick it up at their convenience. I was barely willing to wait around for them to deliver it, I certainly didn't want to spend another day waiting for them to pick it up. And they have the nerve of putting "Hassle Free Returns" on the back of their receipts!

Told them there was nothing on their site stating the item was "discontinued" or that a different policy applied to returns of such items. They admitted it was their error, but that they are not responsible for the "inconvenience" it causes their customer.

Yesterday I find out that I should have been charged 25% less since it is a clearance item. I ask "Derek" about this and he says they'll reimburse me that amount when I fax him a receipt of someone who got that price. I get such a receipt and find the number he gave me was not a fax number. I have yet to hear back from him.

This isn't the first time we've been jerked around by Staples.ca customer 'service' representatives. We've had items not delivered when they promised they would be, items delivered after they were canceled, price protections not honored., and lots of excuses about how some computer they rely on failed.

I've contacted their PR person (Alessandra Saccal) for assistance and didn't hear anything back. My wife, her business and myself do a great deal of business with Staples. No more.
Issue has been resolved.
N     0 Votes
Just so you idiots know, Staples has nearly 11 million customers so if you receive a check a month late then do not complain. Just live with it. It's not like you would have done anything with the cartridges except throw them away anyways.

You get 10% back in Ink and Copy & Print Center and get $3 credit for each of the ink cartridges recycled. If your 10% does not add up to $10 the money is not sent because it is rolled over to the next QUARTER - not month - QUARTER.
N     0 Votes

Staples - do not trust them
Staples

My HP L7780 broke due to a paper jam. I followed the steps on the HP site to fix it. The final step was to call my warranty company (Cyber Test). I did the troubleshooting and they sent me another printer.

The new printer was broken. The automatic document feeder did not work.

They sent me another printer. The screen on the printer did not work.

I am now waiting on my 3rd printer. Pray for me.

What makes me upset is that when you buy these electronic warranties, the SALES people claim that if something happens to your merchandise, Staples will replace it NO QUESTIONS ASKED. They say that you can bring in the device and they'll give you another printer. Not the case.

Also, if you read the clause in your extended warranty contract, it states that the company you are dealing with can give you a Staples Card for equal value. After the 2nd printer, I begged and pleaded with Cybertest to just give me the card. They said they could not do this because my printer was under $600. No where in my four page contract does it state this.

Bottom line, Staples is not a brand that you can trust. And neither is Cyber Test.
N     0 Votes
check out staplesrewards.com for any reward inquiries!

Staples - over priced
EasyTech

When my son became a teenager I should have know that I would need to have a serious security application on his notebook computer. Unfortunately this realization came a bit late and he had picked up a virus or spy-ware infection. Very quickly the computer became very unusable so we took it to where we bought it, Staples. We were directed to Easy Tech counter and asked about their spy-ware/virus removal charge. I was told it would be X dollars. I thought this was a bit expensive so we went home to find a less expensive alternative. When I ran a Google search I found secureremotesupport[dot]com. The cost was less than half of what Easy Tech wanted and it could be done while the computer sat on my sons desk. In a few hours the computer was clean and ready to go. Plus they installed some software to help keep it from happening again.
N     0 Votes

Staples - worst service you can imagine
staples.com

I ordered an item on 9/1/2017, order# 9196925133. The confirmation email said I expected to receive it the next day. We waited until 9/10. When we called them, they said the order was canceled because they could not contacted me. I swear didn't receive any email or phone call from them.

When I called back, the agent created a new order for me (order # 3136928698) and told me I would received it the next day or two. I called them the next day (Friday), they said I would received the item on Monday or Tuesday. I din't received it until Tuesday, called again, this time they said I would receive it on Wednesday or I can cancel it. Again, I didn't receive any email or phone call regarding the order status.

This is the first time ever I get this type of customer service. I will never ever buy any thing from Staples again.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree