Stanford Hospitalignorant nurse

I'm a bit appalled/disturbed by a HEAD nurse's ignorance. I went to visit a friend in the hospital today and the nurse REFUSED to let me see her because of my "rash". When I told her it was psoriasis she said "No, THIS is psoriasis (pulling up her sleeve)". I said, I have chronic psoriasis (btw..genetic condition NOT contagious) and it is all over. Had it since I was 16. She CONTINUED to argue with me that it was NOT psoriasis. How can someone in the MEDICAL field not know that there are different forms of psoriasis?? It is disturbing that a head nurse does not know the difference!!! Guttate, plaque, etc.. She had plaque, I have guttate. I am angry, upset and feel that she should be reported. I respect her right to protect her patients, but at the same time she should be EDUCATED especially when it comes to medical conditions given that she is a NURSE. How do I go about reporting her? Is it pointless?

• Ta
    Tamralyne Apr 14, 2014

A Nurse named Kim in the Cancer Center in Block F has been harassing me about my care the other nurses have been pretty good when a person is sick you should not Harass them .4/14/14