Stanford Health Careid photos

T Feb 15, 2019

I went into today to get my ID photo taken. The male sitting on the right on the room closest to the door presented poor customer service. I stood outside at the waiting line for about 3 minutes to be called in, however he was not aware I was there until I popped my head in and asked me what I wanted. He told me to hand me the relevant paper work and sit down. His voice was very quiet and his words mumbled together. When I asked him to repeat what he said, he did it reluctantly, did it in a very rude manner, and continued to mumble so it was quite hard to understand. He sounded and appeared very unhappy to help me take my photo. He took my photo and when I asked if it was ok, he nodded. When I asked if I could see it or if he thought I should re-take, he said no. He was very short and extremely unpleasant. Please, make efforts to re-train staff about customer service and speaking loudly/clearly.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices