Standard Pacific Homes / CalAtlantic Homesmy new cal atlantic home

H

I moved j to my house in June and have had nothing but issues since I have moved in. All were avoidable issues but the corners cut during construction are embarrassing. So far I have found that my steps were never sealed, my water pipes were not properly sealed and this resulted in water in my basement, a section of my upstairs hallway floor is missing, doors are framed uneven and don't lock properly, siding is popping and not painted in sectikns, my entire kitchen floor is uneven, back decks railings are uneven, and I'm fairly certain that my roof leaks, and almost all of my upstairs faucets are loose. I hate this home and would never recommend this builder to anybody.

Comment Guidelines