Stamps.comrip-off!

I signed up for a free trial of stamps.com through inboxdollars.com. I never downloaded the software or used any stamps, and I tried multiple times to cancel my account. Their site states that if you do not use the postage you are entitled to a refund:

However, they have turned me over to the RMCB collections agency. I sent RMCB a fax notifying them that I did not use any of the postage and I do not feel that the $79.95 is a legitimate charge.

Anonymous Oct 29, 2008

Their site is talking about postage, you are disputing service fees. These are not the same thing. If you sign up for something that has service fees, even if you don't use it, you usually don't get the service fees back. Good luck with your collections, maybe they will agree with you.