The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Stamps.com — rip-off!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up for a free trial of stamps.com through inboxdollars.com. I never downloaded the software or used any stamps, and I tried multiple times to cancel my account. Their site states that if you do not use the postage you are entitled to a refund:
However, they have turned me over to the RMCB collections agency. I sent RMCB a fax notifying them that I did not use any of the postage and I do not feel that the $79.95 is a legitimate charge.
More Stamps.com Complaints & Reviews
- Stamps.com - Don't waste your money!
- Stamps.com - rip off
- SCI*Stamps.com - fraud
- Stamps.com - Stamps.com is a huge scam!
- Stamps.com / Sci*stamps - Misleading Website
- Stamps.com - Scam and lies
- Stamps.com - Unauthorized Charged after FREE TRIAL
- Stamps.com - won't cancel account keep charging
- Stamps.com - charge made to my bank account
- SCI*Stamps.com - Misleading sales leading to credit automatic billing