[Resolved] Spur Corporationappalling customer service

A Sep 07, 2019

Most appalling service I've ever experienced!!!

Today being the 7th of September, my partner and I decide to drive to Malvern for breakfast and after much deliberation we chose the spur steak ranch!

I enter and 10:55 just being in time for breakfast and wait at the door like a doorman for 10 minutes unattended to as I know I need to specify the number of people I require a table for

I then get seated and wait a further 25 minutes to get asked if we've been attended to whilst staff walk by continuously!!!

I even asked one of the waitresses 15 minutes through my wait who's attending to these tables and she was never seen again!!!

The manager then comes along with a louzy apology and with no intention at all in providing any compensation(and note I'm not talking about freebies) for the disgusting service and even stated as much!!!

Atleast I would have wanted him to just serve my breakfast and I would be happy and he refused and just stood there as if we don't even belong there...

I asked my partner to then leave with me and the manager seemed most happy that we did!!!

Was there something specially wrong with us to receive such bad service??? My partner is the head editor of a major news paper and the public will surely hear about this!!!

Azeez Sultan
[protected]

• Spur Corporation's response · Sep 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience about your visit to Red Oak Spur. We would like to share your concerns with the owner/operator so that it can be addressed internally. Please could you make contact with us on 0860007787 or email us on [email protected] - we will investigate with the owner/operator of this restaurant and provide you with feedback as quickly as possible.

Kind regards