Spintop Gamesnever got 2 games

R

I just purchased 2 games on the 17 of march 2009 and have not been able to play them on my computor. It is asking me for an activation code, which I have not received in an email. I did not get and email from them about the "purchased confirmation email" either. I have try and try still I can't get on the games. They took out the money on 19 of march 2009 in the amount of $31.98. I have sent them an email in their "[protected]@spintop-games.com" web sit in other to get some kind of help..."no phone number" to call and talk to someone. Please if anyone knows how to contact them beside the web, let me know... Thank you

Very hurt customers: mr & mrs dixon...

• Sh
    Sharon Morris Dec 06, 2013

mailto:[email protected]
    I purchased “Scrabble” which downloaded to my computer and supposedly I was to receive a backup disk to utilized if it failed. However, I am unable to access with the activation code information provided. I have tried and tried still I can't get the game. You have been paid! The least you can do is honor your word. I have sent emails that were returned from "[email protected]" web site and [email protected] Don’t make me use the words that are piling up in my head for your “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious“ attitude.

Thank you for your cooperation if you respond to this communication.

Theresa Jun 07, 2010

Hi there.

Thank you for your post.

If you have sent an e-mail to either [email protected] or [email protected] and I have not responded within 72 hours, it is either because I did not receive your e-mail or your spam filter is blocking my response. Please provide me with your order number on here and I will contact you to further assist you.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

SpinTop Games CSR

Mary Jones1 Jun 07, 2010

Stop playing games I have stated my complaint.

Mary Jones1 Jun 07, 2010

Just help me and install mahjong quest 2 on my computer again. I will return the cd because I think there is a problem with it. mary jones

Mary Jones1 Jun 07, 2010

I just posted my complaint. I am waiting for an answer.

Mary Jones1 Jun 07, 2010

I purchased a game plus the cd The game on worked for a short period of time. The cd will not allow me to load It states error ( abort, retry, ignore.) . I do not understand what is wrong. I purchased Mahjong Guest 2 Please help me to get it to work. Mary Jones

Josephine Anne Price Apr 12, 2010

I have been billed twice for the same game and can't get a reply from the Customer support. You've finally lost me. I will attempt to stop my bank from paying the amount but I'm not holding my breath. I've sent three complaints re double order to no avail. Why would I want two of the same game. Don't they have a brain between them?

• Tr
    Trevor James Mar 31, 2010

I purchased a game from spin top games . They then sent me a backup up cd that i did not request. The conversion rate meant i paid $34.00 Au, i weould like my money back from these scammers. Cheers Trevor

• Da
    daomes Mar 27, 2010

NOT HAVING A PHONE NUMBER IS NOT GOOD. THEY WONT ACCEPT AN E-MAIL FROM ME BECAUSE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED SINCE I PURCHASED THIS GAME IN DEC 2008. THEY'RE GIVING ME SOME BULL ABOUT NOT HAVING MY E MAIL CLIENT SET UP WTF?? ALL THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW COMPUTER AND AM TRYING TO REINSTALL GAMES. SPIN TOP WHERE ARE YOU!!!

• Co
    corinne summerton Oct 11, 2009

I had purchased two games on the 12th October and I have not received my payment confirmation as yet and therefore cannot play my games

• Co
    corinne summerton Oct 11, 2009

I bought two games on the 12th October for $40-90 and I have not received payment confirmation and I would be greatful if this would be sent to me as soon as possible so that I can play the games I had selected. Thankyou. c.summerton

• Br
    brendan.dwyer Jun 29, 2009

I bought super collapse 2 platinum from spintop as well as the backup game that comes with it, the only thing i have recieved is the activaton code with no cd.

• Pe
    penny78 Jun 29, 2009

i've bought one game and paid for it twice so do I get my money back?

angelica Jun 07, 2009

pano ba toh

• Ti
    Tim Forrester May 12, 2009

How do I stop you people !!! I don't want any of this!!! But I can't call to cancel becuase you people are hiding!!! I want to CANCEL all this BULL ...

Theresa Apr 18, 2009

Hi there,

Thank you for your response. If you are having a hard time getting through to that e-mail address, please forward your e-mail to [email protected] and I will assist you promptly.

SpinTop Games Customer Support

• Mi
    Micah Nay Apr 18, 2009

Good luck with that! I have tried writing to this email address several times regarding the issues I have had with this company and they don't seem to care enough to respond. However, the last time I wrote this email address, I DID tell them that they should consider making an attempt at customer support since they are getting a really bad reputation on websites like this. (complaintsboard.com) Obviously they DO check the email inbox because they have made some kind of effort since they posted this comment. A little effort is a start, but they may want to actually help those who write to the email address listed above. While they are at it, maybe search through all their deleted emails and find mine so I can get the games I purchased to work! I would strongly recommend not buying anything from this company until they have shown that they can actually sell a product that they are willing to let you use after you buy it. This company has a lot to learn!

Theresa Apr 18, 2009

Hi there,

For assistance with any games purchased from or developed by SpinTop Game, please contact them at [email protected]

• Mi
    micahnay Apr 08, 2009

I am sorry that I cannot help you, I not only paid for the game, but I paid extra to get the game on a disk. I did recieve the disk, and it did have an activation code printed on it, but the activation code does not work! I tried contacting them via their web sit also, telling htem that the activation code does not work. After a week or so, they sent me an email stateing I should have recieved the disk and the code should have been printed on it! Or course its pirinted on it! That doesn't make the activation code work any better! I would not doubt it is this company is ripping people off left and right...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! They are crooks!

• Ri
    richard ford Mar 26, 2009

wondering in washington. how do I buy all the hidden aobjects games with out a credcard I played all the demos now want to buy them. contact me at [email protected] please leave a contact number.

• Fe
    federico Mar 23, 2009

I bought 2 games for 31.82 and I can't play them on my computer yet.

• Fe
    federico Mar 23, 2009

Same thing happen to me.