Speedy Health SupplementsEsp

Ordered the product, it came in a timely manner. But both seals were tampered with plastic outer seal had been pulled around then white peel off seal on top of container was half peeled up. No product had leaked in shipping bag but there was only about 1/4 of the container left. I contacted the owner via email politely stating my issue offering for a refund or replacement. My response was that the seals came off in shipping and I would have to do a postal complaint. I told him that wasn't possible for both seals to come off on shipping and most of the product be missing but not have leaked any in the bag. He said since I overreacted they would not be issuing a replacement of a new unopened product. PayPal is getting my refund within 10 days. I will ingest anything much less a stimulating pre-workout that has been used touch or messed with by God only knows who. Do not do business with this very rude guy please.