Social Security Customer ServiceRude staff

I called their office to ask a few questions. I get a call back after half an hour, Kristin, or Christine calls me back, I ask her a question regarding the last name change. She answers questions with delays, and I hear computer keyboard sounds there. After she asks me to repeat my question a few times, I ask her to pay attention to me instead of typing on computer. With a very rude tone, she says I can find answer to these questions on the web-site, I explain that I read them, but I didnt understand a few points, without saying anything, she puts me on hold for 10 minutes, then hangs up.

This is the RUDEST customer service I have ever seen in the US. These people get paid by the taxes we pay, and what is this attitude?! I am totally shocked and I will make sure I write about this instance on my blog and in social media. Terrible service!

• Mo
    Mocha Puno Jun 23, 2017

They haven't gotten any better the security staff is rude not at all helpful and poorly trained in customer service