Smallow ManagementBad service

Unfortunately, I live in a development where Smallow Management Co. is in charge of our home owners association. When attempting to resolve a situation regarding home improvement construction I contacted the office only to be demeaned and attacked verbally by Marie Flynn. Marie was upset when I spoke with her, taking the issue of the "construction" materials personally. She could not simply leave it at the attorneys handling the situation. She proceeded to call me names such as "rude" and "ignorant" in reference to things we discussed. She stated she will call "child protective services on me"...lol...which is a hoot since I don't have children! Anyway, I am not vindictive, I will handle this per my attorneys suggestions. Just beware that this woman plays favorites, even if you pay your dues on time and follow the rules... don't get on her bad side.

• Nk
    Nkrotkova May 31, 2015

I live in Timber walk development of Philadelphia. Everything this post complained is absolutely the truth. The harassment is beyond believe and goes on unpunished. She 've been throwing remarks such as "go and learn English because you speak with the accent" I am also in a process of filing a legal complaint with my attorney. Unprofessional not trustworthy individual. We are on our way to dismiss that Smallow management altogether. And Valery, if you want to contact me please do. [protected]@yahoo.com

• Do
    DonnaM0855 May 08, 2017

For approximately 13 years, Marie Flynn, of Smallow Management Company, Inc., has performed an outstanding job in handling the day -to-day business for Meadowbrook Estates at Fox Chase. Ms. Flynn handles financial matters, snow removal and grass cutting in the common areas, always ensuring that our HOA by-laws are adhered to, she has been instrumental in making sure that Meadowbrook Estates is not only safe but also beautiful. Through weekly inspections and a newsletter provided periodically to each homeowner . She keeps homeowners up to date on the financial matters regarding income and expenses for Meadowbrook Estates. With regard to issues, Ms. Flynn has the difficult task of addressing complaints from homeowners, contacting homeowners, either in person or in writing who fail to abide by HOA by-laws. I find Ms. Flynn to be reasonable and non-discriminatory in addressing issues involving homeowners. I know she has gone out of her way to ensure equal treatment for our community. I have personally witnessed homeowners yelling at Ms. Flynn for doing the job we hired her to do. Many homeowners treat her like she alone is the one who made the by-laws we all signed off on when we purchased our homes. The by-laws were already in place when Ms. Flynn was hired to handle our community. We have many homeowners in noncompliance with our HOA laws that Ms. Flynn must deal with.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices