Sky Blue Solutionstime share sell

I was just contacted by a representative from sky blue solutions about selling or renting my timeshare in Orlando. The message sounded convincing, but, I am hesitant to pay up-front for this service. I see many satisfied customers on this site and I am tempted to let them sell my timeshare. But, I enjoy swapping my condo every year for either points or going on a nice vacation. This is a tough decision.

• Ne
    NervousBlue Sep 23, 2009

What did you decide to do? I was approached too, and after much debate decided to pay upfront. They have not been responsive since receiving my payment, so I am getting nervous even though it has only been a couple of weeks. I will definitely alert authorities and challenge the charge with AMEX if it goes much longer with no response.

I will post an update if things change.

• Bl
    BlueNervous Sep 28, 2009

well did you ever get ahold of skyblue?

• La
    Lazo Oct 19, 2009

I too have found that they are not returning emails, phone calls, etc. (when they answer the phone which is rare). I have disputed the claim with AMEX.

• Bl
    bluewondering Nov 17, 2009

I have just been contacted by Blue Solution and not sure if i need to sign up to sell my timeshare property? does anyone have anything positive to say about Blue Solution?

• Bo
    Bongeno Dec 01, 2009

Appears to be a Fraud.

• Js
    J Simms Dec 29, 2009

bluewondering- I WOULD SIGN UP WITH SKY BLUE IF I WERE YOU IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR TIMESHARE SOLD/RENTED. THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO AND I ENSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE PLEASED WITH THE SERVICES THEY PROVIDE.

• Js
    J Simms Dec 29, 2009

Sky Blue Solutions is far from a fraud. They are very effective at what they do. Im sure if you have a little patients with the selling/renting of your vacation property it will turn out for the better.

• Ri
    Richard Howard Dec 30, 2009

I am very pleased with Sky Blue and their marketing tactic's. My property was sold just like they stated. I would refer them to ANYONE trying to sell/rent there timeshare.

• Ri
    Richard Howard Dec 30, 2009

Fraud?? Really?? How does a fraudulant company sell my property? Thanks again Sky Blue for selling property.

• La
    Lazo Aug 21, 2011

Once you sign the contract you will never hear from them again. When you call them, IF a human being answers, your rep is "out of the office". I have made numerous calls, sent emails, gotten American Express involved, etc. and have never in two years heard back from them. By the way, American Express cannot help you once you sign the contract. They are not a legitimate group.