Skinandveincenter.comAvoid them

F Review updated:

Dr. Eric S. Seiger is a Dermatologist/Osteopath doctor only, allowed to do cosmetic surgery? Seiger is not Certified by the American Bd. of Plastic Surgery or the Am. Bd. of Surgery. I learned the hard way with Seiger sewing down my earlobes with a 1 hour mini face lift.

I have requested that he pay to have fixed, his response is to THREATEN ME!

I have received THREATS from the Skin and Vein Center and Eric S. Seiger.

Skin and Vein Center has allowed a nurse or m.a. to perform liposuction on a patient with no doctor present. PUTTING PATIENTS LIFE AT RISK!

WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR WOULD THREATEN A PATIENT INSTEAD OF MAKING RIGHT????

WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT DR. ERIC SEIGER AND THE SKIN AND VEIN CENTER???

• Mo
    Mochaschoice May 08, 2021

I had a procedure with Dr. Segar aprox. 7 months ago. I went to him for a few reasons.
    He has Doctered my whole family even my children.
    It has failed miserably and aged me extensively.
    I know have scars all around my ears, front, back & scalp.
    I went to them approx.5/6 times since the procedure with complaints.
    I asked for a certain laser, he talked me into his.
    He told me my face looked 20 yrs. older than it should.
    Surgery day,
    1. I felt him slice my right side open when starting the Mini Facelift. I venture to say the left side is so botched I would think his asst. did it.. J.S.
    2. My ear looked like it was cut off-Stitched back on. Its still awful
    3. My sister had the very same procedure and she had no stitches in the front of her ears.
    4. Fillers did not last more than 2 months
    5. Lip filler had to be dissolved by another DR. They placed it above my lips
    6. They shot steroids in my wounds w/out numbing me
    7. He's extremely rough-Staff is also
    8. My last visit I asked him to fix it after seeing 3 other surgeons, he refused and said, " it is fine he will put more fillers in my face 1/2 price". Wont take me back in the OR. W/out these fillers I look aged badly..
    I believe they are diluting there fillers.
    The laser treatment I went for was the CO2 but he talked me out of it, talked me into there laser stating it was just as good. They put so many more holes in my face.
    I use to never wear makeup, Now I I am wont turn the light on while getting ready, I get ready in the dark
    I never leave w/o a ton of Heavy [censored] make up on my face.
    He took my beauty and made me un-natural.
    He tore my face up.
    I wan him to pay for what he has don.
    I had a medical condition, I advised him of, he proceeded anyway and said It would heal just fine.
    I get Botox for migraines, he did my eyes while I still had Botox, so now, in-between my Neurologist apt I have Messed up eyes...
    Don't go to him.
    He does not inform you nor is he fourth coming that he's not Licensed to do COSMETIC SURGICAL PROCEDURES...
    I'm now suffering deep dark loneliness, depression, phobia of the mirror and my face.

Plz. Advise how I can make him be responsible for his mistakes.
    D.V survivor who went for help to fix the damages from the DV and now I came out worse..

• Jb
    Jbleg Dec 25, 2010

Eric S. Seiger and the Skin and Vein Center have MANY, MANY COMPLAINTS filed against them with the State of Michigan

Comment Guidelines