skaryguyvideono delivery

ordered dvds, no delivery made and unable to check status of order through web site. numerous notes of scams about this company. i called credit card co and cancelled charge made.

• In
    indiroo Jun 21, 2011

I have had nothing but excellent service. All my questions were answerd and I had my DVD set within a week. DVDs are excellent quality . Can't imagine why anyone should be disappointed. They will be my first choice when I order again.

• Te
    Terry Allard Jun 20, 2014

Beware ! Complete Trash! Lowest quality product ever!
    I ordered the complete set of The Millionaire (a CBS series that aired from 1955 to 1960).
    What I got was the worst quality DVDs that had been copied from video tapes made from various UHF TV stations and other television stations from places such as Chicago, San Francisco and Barrie, Ontario, Canada. The image and sound quality was so poor that many episodes were unwatchable. There was sound loss, static and all kinds of background noise that had nothing to do with the soundtrack. The actual picture often had ghosting, and all kinds of video noise. The Millionaire had 6 seasons but the episodes on this 'compilation' followed no particular sequence and was full of parts of commercials (they were often the best part).
    I would advise everyone to give this seller a pass. I will never buy Skaryguyvideo trash again.