Silver Leaf Resortsare they legit

M

They offered me a trip to Lee Mass about time shres.The prizes they offer is funny because they claim i will win one of five prizes, Mercedes, Bahama trip, 49, 000 cash monies etc I dont want to travel if its not real.They say they are on the up and up but as you know there are scammers out there.My complaint is that it sounds too easy buying atime share in which im very intersted in doing.I just dont want to trave if this is some knd of scam.I went through you before and gave me great advice can you let me know if theses peopl/Silver leaf resorts or/Oak and spruce are legeit? Thankyou Mary Root
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Ti
    TimeshareSocial May 26, 2011

As a timeshare owner we can all end the misery of the RCI membership by going to http://www.timesharesocial.com . This site is free to join and you can upload videos of the resort and talk to other timeshare owners as well.

• Ge
    geminijef May 17, 2011

Silverleaf is available at: silverleafresorts.com.
    I own with Silverleaf Resorts. Their pitch is legitimate in that they put your name in a hat and you can win one of the "grand prizes" (Mercedes; $49K; Bahamas; etc). Since they are in the business of timeshares, 99.99% of everyone wins the 3-day Bahamas or Las Vegas (or similar) trip. This is nice, and you get to see what one of their Timeshares is like. However, they are good at the "hard sell" and can convince you of anything. You can't afford option 1? What about option 2? Option 3? 4, 5, 6, 7? Let me get my manager to get you option 8! They sell the properties by giving you the monthly cost (e.g. only $89 per month? You can afford that!). As I said, I do own with them. If you have the time, and the interest, it is worth it, I think. Silverleaf lets you use any of their 12 resorts in the country or (what most people do) is trade it in with RCI and travel anywhere in the world. I've been to Cancun, Disney, and Las Vegas with RCI and it's always been great! I've stayed at Silverleaf in MA quite a few times, and it is nice being right there in the Berkshires. Three things to consider: 1) You may want to look into going directly to RCI and getting a timeshare with them, so you don't have to pay extra service fee to travel the world. 2) You may want to just save (e.g.) that $89 per month and use that money to travel with once a year instead. 3) You can rent timeshares at a lower price and with no obligation at websites like sellmytimesharenow.com and buyatimeshare.com. Good Luck!