Shoedazzlecharged me three times for items I did not order

J

Do not order anything from Shoedazzle.com. Consumers Beware!!!

This company is running a scam!! In the fall of 2010, I ordered a pair of shoes from them on line. Since then they have charged my credit card 3 times in the amount of $39.95 each time.

I did not order anything further from them, yet they went ahead and charged my account. They claim when I ordered that one pair of shoes I agreed to a membership. ###!

They claim that they can charge me because I should have ordered more shoes

when they sent me emails. Because I signed up for a membership, they are entitled to charge my account weather I purchased anything or not!! What??

I deleted their emails thinking it was just another add to buy more shoes

My credit card is checking into my dispute but Shoedazzle says what they did was perfectly legal. Who else can I complain to?? Please help!!!

Patricia Luster Oct 09, 2018

and then they tell you to check your spelling?

Patricia Luster Oct 09, 2018

do not use this site. it is a total scam. cheap shoes and they will bill you forever.

Patricia Luster Oct 09, 2018

a scam site is telling me to check my spelling?

Patricia Luster Oct 09, 2018

what a scam. over $900.00 for two pairs of cheap sandels. do not subscribe. when they finally offer you the option of skipping a month you still get billed. cannot contact them on the internet and phone service is poor.

Patricia Luster Oct 09, 2018

mine will be over $900.00 for a senior. this is a total scam. they make it very difficult to log in.

• Ar
    Arahsaylee May 06, 2018

Same happened to me they have been charging my credit card since April 2016 total $958.80... I’m so mad I thought I have no balance on my credit card until now with late payments for some shoes I never ordered thanks to shoedazzle

Comments

• He
    heliskiier Oct 06, 2017

I can't wait to speak with them and find out that they are so happy to have my money and I will never ever get to purchase anything from them.
    This really hurts. Who has $3200 to burn like kindle? Who? No one. New cabinets? Nope. Downpay for a decent car? Nopw. The $ for my kid's braces? Nope. Thanks Shoedazzle for screwing this poor family to rack up the $$$ for nothing in return.

• He
    heliskiier Oct 06, 2017

My wife went on in 2011 and joined. $39.95 a month for 82 months at 40 a month...umm, that's over $3k. No emails from them each month. I just went on their site and got credentials I never knew I had and found out that my 14, 259 points expired 3 months ago. [censor]!!! Rammed up the butt with a corn cob. The only thing that could have made it worse would be if the money went to a Kardassian...oh wait! Screwed by the scam.

• Ev
    Eva Maslach Jun 23, 2017

Received a broken pair of shoes from them. The shoes were super glued together WHO DOES THAT?!!! One of the shoes was sewn properly the other had the chains super glued down. I tried to contact them about getting some form of compensation to get them professionally fixed on June 9th, today is June 23rd and I STILL haven't received any response. Avoid this company like the black plague.

Comments

• Bo
    Boudinskin Nov 28, 2016

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! ANY POSITIVE RESPONSE ON THIS SITE IS FROM THE COMPANY AND NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THEM. SHOEDAZZLE.COM IS A SUBSIDIARY OF TECHSTYLE.COM. CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD! IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO AVOID THE CHARGES!

• Da
    Danielle Pierce Jun 12, 2016

Same thing happened to me! Refund suppose to be 5-7 business days! Also that fabletics from Kate Hudson does this too BEWARE! Has anyone actually got their refund from Shoe dazzle yet?

• Me
    Melissa keeling Dec 10, 2015

This Just Happend to me ! I called their number and her speel went on and on until i bold face told her 1 time purchase only to refund my charge and cancel the so called VIP membership. I am supposed to be getting my 39.95 refund in 5-7 business days. We shall se.

• Ca
    caitlyn aliano Sep 10, 2015

I bought a pair of boots and I stood the reg one I know I didn't do the VIP so thing and I get no email of conformation and I start reading reviews so I call to cancelle and they told me I can't cancel till I get my order and I have no proof it's even coming except I was charged so she told me just to skip the month and I said in September and she told me October since I started on the 31st guess what the first they emailed me said I was guna get charged so I went to skip and it was nowhere on there in my boutique that said skip month so they friggen charged me just fab did the same thing so I changed my bucks cuz I was charged 40 for nothing and I bought the boots for 30 so yah I was pissed I changed my card and told them not to let any thing through off those sites or its fraud so ya be really careful I'm never doing that bs again I'll stick to amazon or real life

• Cr
    CraziieGrl Jul 26, 2015

Do not buy ANYTHING that has to do with KARTRASHIANS. ...THOSE GYPSIES WILL DO ANYTHING or ANYBODY for that matter, for a buck! !

• Cr
    Crescent Apr 14, 2015

Is it a scam. Try cancelling your membership. There so called excellent customer service is trained well into making you use your credits and they skip you for the next 2 months or so then the charges reappear. They sucks, just like how Kardashian sucks ding dongs.

Nomoshoespls Oct 02, 2014

Shoedazzle will not cancel my membership no matter what I say. They want me to keep going every month on their site to skip a month. Shoedazzle sucks!!!

• Za
    Zanni Sep 12, 2013

I made a purchase on August 11, 2013 Order number 507-[protected], I never receive it, seem that because the order did not have my apartment number the merchandise went back to them. After sending the company several emails and three phone calls for which I wait on the line no less than 20 minutes for somebody to pick up the phone they blame the courier company. ShoeDazzle customer service representative said that they need the merchandise before I receive my money but today it is more than a month and they continue with excuses.
    I never receive what I paid for and they are working with my money. The CSR refuse giving me an estimate of when I will receive my money and even her own name and when I complain of waiting 20 minutes at the phone she said well we have 45 minutes to pick up the phone
    I can not believe I wish I read complains about this company before I made the purchase but I will never buy anything from them and I will spread my disappointment with everyone.
    Please be smart do not buy from this company I spend almost 150 for nothing but I will keep calling them until I get my money

• Ra
    Rachel Haag Jan 07, 2013

Thank you.. I didn't read the fine print and almost just bought shoes from them. I can't afford to buy shoes once a month, so this is not for me.

• In
    internet shopping diva Oct 15, 2011

As with anything, if you do not read the fine print, you are going to think this is a scam. When you sign up and buy your first pair of shoes, the instructions clearly state that you need to choose "skip the month" by the 5th of each month, in order to not get charged. So really, it is not, "Consumers Beware!" it is " Consumers learn how to read!" I am a member of Shoedazzle and I have had absolutely zero problems. People really need to learn to read the instructions before flipping out. Mostly, I think that you are mad because you didn't pay attention, and rather than take some responsibility, you blame the company.

• Cl
    clln915 Oct 07, 2011

I completely agree with JohnyD, this is a total scam! They cannot charge your card without providing you something in return. I would love to know just how many people have been scamed by this and help them get their money back. In addition all the above posts are clearly from people affiliated with ShoeDazzle.

• De
    Deedra Bassett Feb 16, 2018

@clln915 I COMPLETELY AGREE😡 IT IS A SCAM AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF REQUESTING A REFUND TOTALING OVER $400!!!

• Fu
    Fusiondiary Aug 14, 2011

ShoeDazzle is a membership programme where you are bound by the terms of membership agreement. Yes you can be charged even if you do not buy, however your money is not lost. You have accumulated 3 ShoeDazzle credits with which you can buy anything that you like on ShoeDazzle.

You could have avoided the 3 payments by informing ShoeDazzle about your intention not to purchase an item for a particular month. There is way to avoid paying/buying everymonth. Anyone with similar questions is encouraged to read ShoeDazzle review on Fusiondiary.com. Here is the link in case it works here

• Sh
    shoeprincess Jul 15, 2011

It says right there that it is a membership and they will continue to charge you regardless of your buying or not, like paying for a gym whether you go or not. You DO have the option to not buy that month. Always make sure you read all that the site advertises to avoid this misfortune, it sucks but in this case for me monthly maintenance of this membership is a small price to pay for shoes $39.95.

• Ca
    CappRC Apr 25, 2011

I completely disagree with you JohnyD. I've been doing some research into Shoedazzle and they are completely upfront with their billing practice and the fact that it is in a monthly membership. They give you a monthly option to skip the membership so you are not charged if you don't want shoes that month. You didn't do it. So don't blame them.

• Je
    JenniferNewYork Mar 11, 2011

Totally disagree! ShoeDazzle is completely upfront about how their membership works; the process is clearly described throughout the site, particularly in the FAQs. ShoeDazzle is one of the best, most upstanding companies I've ever dealt with and they have world class customer service.