Shirts777.comFRAUD

T

This company is a fraud, They offer a t-shirt for $2.95. I purchased 5 of them, the 4th was free. I spent $44.75. They sent me an e-mail with a tracking number that doesn't exist. They wont reply to any e-mails. I have reported them to Pay Pal and will get my money back. They will also be under investigation. They have several names. shirts777.com, Bid Diddly Squat LLC and all in caps UNAPOLOGETICALLY CHRISTIAN. Buyer beware

• To
    Tool19672 Oct 06, 2018

I ORDERED FROM THEM, I HAD ZERO PROBLEMS . NICE SHIRTS ALSO

• Sn
    snowman13 Feb 24, 2016

I got my 4 shirts within two weeks no problem.

• Db
    dbletrble72 Sep 03, 2015

I placed in order on May 1, 2015 for 4 shirts, 2 of 2 different types. One month later I received 1 of each. I received one email from the company stating they were really busy. Here it is now September, I have written 3 other email to company with no reply and I have not received my other 2 shirts or my money back. I will never be ordering from them again and I will be telling all my friends that order many shirts.

Josh Paseka Aug 30, 2015

I ordered a long sleeve shirt and a hoodie back in March I still have not received it. I have been given the run around by this company. I will never buy again from them. I will tell everyone to stay away from them.

Chris Laveverdiere May 27, 2015

I hope this company is run out of business for treat their customers this way. This is completely unethical for a company to be run and I HOPE the word spreads about this fraud company. Luckily through Paypal i recuperated my funds. I NEVER wish bad ill on anyone but I will make an exception here and I wish this company NEVER makes another cent from any more hard working people in this world. Laughable that a company that promotes freedom and standing against government and scams is ROBBING the american public.