Shaw’s Supermarketrotisserie chicken

A Jun 12, 2019

When I was shopping at the sale for rotisserie chicken I noticed the had piled them two high under the heater. This makes the top handle quite high. The unit the chicken is kept warm in on this store has a top heater unit that is not very tall from tray chicken are put on. Therefore by stacking them two high it make it almost impossible to reach in and grab handle. I was trying to be careful but when I tried to grab the handle on the top chicken to get one I burned my hand. My hand has been sore and I was annoyed at this. If they want a low unit like this the employees should just stack one high and then keep an eye and refill if necessary. I am attaching a photo of my burn and the chicken stacked two high.

rotisserie chicken
rotisserie chicken

• Ti
    Tim from Maine Jul 29, 2019

Auburn residents all our lives. Shaw’s shopper before it was a chain. Spend between $175 and $225 weekly at Shaw’s in Auburn. Progressively the quality, helpfulness and level of staffing has grown worse but tolerated awaiting our Market Basket. After today, I’ll make the drive to the closest Market Basket. 3:30p to 5p. Produce stocking levels awful. Shelves in disarray. Not a sole at the meat counter in the 30 minutes I kept checking. Checking out I’m met the most abrupt employee ever in my 40 years going to this Shaw’s, an absolute confrontation between her and I. Spent $208 today. That’s it I’m done with Shaw’s and join the locals saying “Shaw’s Sucks”.

Tim