SHANE LATHAMFALSIFYING ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS

S

Shane Latham has lost every ounce of credibility and fallen on his own sword by lying that he has a "Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Computer Science from UCLA", and that he attended UCLA from [protected]. Expert verification through UCLA shows that there are no records whatsoever of his "degrees" let alone his attendance.

Latham has posted his false credentials info on Myspace and submitted phony credentials in his press releases that have been published on the internet. He has told virtually anyone that he has worked with that he holds a Masters Degree in Computer Science from UCLA. He has used false credentials to induce individuals to work for him and invest in him and LAGTV and UFRAG.TV . Perhaps he doesn't know that in some States it is a misdemenaor to falsify your credentials. It is such a hallmark for a lack of integrity that for any employer it is grounds for immediate termination.

goto: http://www.xboxliveaddicts.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=25168 to see what LATHAM claims.

More SHANE LATHAM Complaints & Reviews

• Sh
    Shelly E Bot Jul 26, 2016

Please somebody get this criminal! He's an ###!

Comments

• Sc
    scarrey Jun 02, 2011

I am in a similar situation with David Paget from West Hills and looking like this is going to court, the labor board and the irs for me to try to get remedy, I would welcome speaking with you to discuss any overlaps and ways to help stop this guy. My nae is Scott and I can be reached at [protected]

• Ca
    Caught Ya! Jul 18, 2010

Where's your diploma Shane Latham?

• Sh
    Shane Latham Jul 12, 2010

So I have ignored these slanderous complaints long enough and I am going to make the following statement so people who are reading these BS blogs, where anyone can post anything they wish, will know where I stand, where to find me, and to put an end to endless drama.

Ask yourself something, "Doesn't it seem funny that all these complaints are all from the same poster, from the same location (West Hills CA. ) and all around the same time?" "If I had wronged all of these people why are they all of a sudden posting these complaints online and all under the same name and timeframe?" There is a reason for that, and let me tell you why. I was the founder and creator of a company called UFragTV, I was approached by a guy Named David R. Paget (From West Hills CA.) who told me stories about how he could raise 5 million dollars in funding for my company in two months, as he thought what I was doing was cutting edge and in need of serious funding. Because I was in Los Angeles and new to the game, I believed him and offered to bring him on as my CEO to raise money, and run the company, as he told me he was more than qualified to do.

To make a long story short, after 9 months of doing nothing for the company including the simple things of creating a business plan, or setting up a company bank account, I informed David I no longer wished for him to be a part of the company and I was letting him go. I tried to ask him what he had given me to help with the company and even had my lawyer contact him formally to ask him so that he could be paid back, yet he refused to release how much money he given me and even hung up on my lawyer.

Now, since David knows that he has no other options and his lies were exposed, he has resorted in posting on this complaints board and even creating a personal blog about me to slander my name and what I have worked hard for. I am not hiding and I have no reason to. My address is 444 N. Buena Vista Street Burbank CA. 91505 and I have had the same address that has been very public for the two years I have lived in California. If anyone for ANY reason feels they have a LEGITIMATE complaint about me or things that they feel I have done to wrong them, then let them take it up with me directly. Call the police! Get a lawyer! See thats how its done in the real world! People who only want to make waves or try to hurt peoples good names use resources like posts on the internet to help get followers to help them take up their cause. Well I will not feed into this internet drama and have done nothing other than fire a guy who promised the world and delivered nothing in return.

So to sum up all of this as I will not reply to any more comments over the internet. If you want to contact me you now have my address, my phone number is listed, and I invite you to go through the proper channels if you feel like I have honestly wronged you in any way. Otherwise stop creating internet drama, no one cares about your lies and endless complaints, grow up, and get a better hobby!

Just remember everyone, anyone can post anything about anything or anyone online, doesn't make it true! Its the internet after all ;)

Shane Latham