Sevenseas Airports & Seaports Management Services India Pvt.ltd.CDC training after a long time

I got the job from Sevenseas I did the formalities for getting job registration then the interview then the medical part then the placement charges.After every 15 days I use to call they use to give the postponding date that this date the list is going to come that day continous then atlast 1 day I received a call from them I was relaxed.

• Onkar Ghadi Aug 03, 2014

I am Onkar Ghadi From Aurangabad. I have received mail through Shine.com for the urgent opening for passenger cruise/shipyard for domestic.
    I have passed both interview round on 4th April 2014 in Seven Seas Airport and Seaport management india pvt ltd - Chembur, Mumbai. On the Same day i have paid Rs. 4950/- for Medical Round. Afterthat I have paid fees for CDC Rs. 26068/- on 11th April 2014.

I have received my Fess quotation.
    My Login No:pmp.April-17 and Card Sr No. DOM/CS/5742 (They Provide Uncomplete Registration No. on the payment Slips) Original Company Registration No :U74900MH2011PTC225509 and on Slip U74900MH2011PTC22

I have sold gold for getting CDC. I am in very tens from last 15 -20 days. This company not replay to my call when I call to this Company.

Because i have a need job as earliest. so i hope you will be help to me as early possible as