Sellthaihouse.comAlberto Torresini and Araya Cha are the brains of scams in Thailand.

R

My name is Mark Miller, a Thailand based ophthalmologist, a volunteer. I have been in this country for almost a year now servicing the less fortunate in any eye-related medical conditions. In my case, keeping my hotel room for a night and traverse the northern and eastern part of Thailand in day time to look after my patients is really an inconvenient and expensive idea, considering that I don’t really get paid, (well that’s a different story). Cut to the chase, I came across to this website (sellthaihouse.com) as I was seeking assistance for any properties for rental, which I can soon put up my very own clinic that way I will be able to accommodate my patients comfortably. Needless to say, there was this morning that I woke up by distressing knocks on the hotel when I opened the door, a line of people surprised me for treatment. Anyways, I telephoned sellthaihouse.com, and the owner himself picked up the call introduced himself as Alberto Torresini. With no beating around the bush I asked him to drop by in my hotel so we could discuss further the properties good for leasing. And so we met, I explained him what I really need, the size of the building or aparment, transportation, security and my future plan of having my very own clinic. After roughly 30 minutes convo, he showed me a picture of an apartment along Soin Buakhao in Pattaya. He showed some documents as a proof of his ownership of the building and that he designed it himself because he is an architect, his profile here . I wanted to see the building personally, so we went there, I find it convenient, it is a ground-level with two rooms, it is fully air-conditioned, fully furnished, a CCTV camera and a spacious balcony. Just like what I had in mind. July 02, 2015, we met again but this time Alberto Torresini is along with his wife named as Araya Chaichayookul, a Thai woman. Today they brought the contract as I requested to take a look at it.
On the black and white agreement:
• Contract of lease: 3 years
• Monthly rate: 35, 000 BHT
• Monthly utilities expense: 4, 500 BHT
• Security deposit: 3 months deposit plus 3 months advance for the utilities.

July 3, 2015 3PM is the day of the initial payment and contract signing. I settled an amount of 105, 000 BHT for the building and a breakdown of 13, 500 for the utilities, everything is settled and well-agreed. August 08, 2015 Saturday, I moved to the building with the help of my poor 1988 Mitsubishi L200. That was around 6PM, I arrived there and to my surprise there were people inside, they were having dinner. I was dumbfounded, my eyebrows almost met. The building is supposed to be vacant, who are these people? I went in without knocking; of course this is my apartment. With all my might, I asked “Who are you?”, and they replied, “Who are you??!!” Okay, this is worst thing happened to me this year. I introduced myself diplomatically as the tenant of the building and you know the family replied, they are actually the tenant of the flat! (Huh?) In fact, they have just returned from their 3 week vacation from Myanmar. What!!??? This doesn’t make sense. What the heck just happened here?! Oh my god! Is this some sort of a booby trap? I can’t believe this. I showed the copy of the contract to the family, and so they showed theirs and to all our surprise, Alberto Torresini is not the same owner appeared on their contract. Now I feel like I am ripped off! I feel very embarrassed to the family. I felt so stupid. That very moment I called Alberto Torresini but number is no longer reachable, neither his wife’s. No response to my emails. I can’t believe this happened to me. I have already filed a complaint to the police and coordinating the Thai authorities. I discovered that these two, Alberto Torresini and Araya Cha have been convicted for multiple fraudulent activities in Bangkok. But why are they on the loose? Jesus! I don’t understand. I have some friends in mainstream media in Thailand, I will use all my resources to prosecute these culprits, I swear to God I am the last victim of this scheme.
I apologize for the long story; I just want to warn everybody against these scammers.
I share to you their personal information.
Alberto:
Phone: + 340 – 6050770
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Araya:
Phone: [protected]@gmail.com
Email: + 66 – [protected]

• Ye
    Yee.Anong Sep 17, 2015

Hi mark my name is Yee. I would like to tell you that the selling property website sellthaihouse.com owned by Alberto Torresini is not a legit company. How did I know? Because I met Mr. Torresini in a real estate convention in Bangkok then he gave me his card. He said he is selling his properties in Thailand and can help me. But I saw all the properties in his website sellthaihouse.com I laughed because those properties are not under his ownership in fact he does not own any of them he just make you believe it’s his by showing fake documents to fraud money from you. He almost deceived me. I writing this to warn everybody because now he is attracting many foreigners here to buy properties from him. How could an expat sell lands from my country just like that?

• Al
    Alberto Torresini Sep 25, 2020

@Yee.Anong +[protected]

• Ye
    Yee.Anong Sep 23, 2015

Alberto Torresini is a fake architect, shows off his stolen designs to sell this clients and Araya/Viyada Chaicyookul his wife helps him to deceive people in Thailand. See for yourself, http://sellthaihouse2.blogspot.com/2013/05/sellthaihousecom.html

@Yee.Anong dear sir Yee Anong
    THis is Alberto is wirtting you.
    Ehat did i do with you?
    Why din't go to police and immigration.
    I ASK TO YOU TO GO TOGETER.

• Vi
    Vicente26 Sep 30, 2015

Can I have your insights about debt obligation?

My name is Vicente Buenaventura, I am 72 years old. I would like to tell you a story about my friend Alberto Torresini, and we have been friends for quite a long time. This man is running a real estate company the sellthaihouse.com, he has been introducing himself a licensed an architect. Cut to the chase, Alberto borrowed 250, 000 USD from me because his company is collapsing that he needs money to back it up. I, as a very good friend who trusted a friend, I lent him 250, 000 USD, the agreement was made here in Padova, Italy with terms that he is going to pay it within 1 year, that was way back January 10 2013, it's already 2015. I have lost contact from him since 2014, little did I know he and his wife Araya Cha fled to Thailand from all the fraud they did in Italy. I met many people who have the same story with me. Alberto borrowed money from them but never pays and then flies to Thailand. What are the legal actions I can execute to get back my money considering that Alberto and Araya are gone to Thailand?

• Jh
    Jhonson Melanie Feb 19, 2019

@Vicente26 Anche io conosco bene e molto più di te Alberto Torresini, molto meno per fortuna, sua moglie confermo che è scappato in Thailandia per inseguire la moglie che non ne voleva più sapere di lui, poiché lo aveva sposato sperando fosse ricco ed alla fine ha scoperto che è un morto di fame .Per colpa di questa sua fuga si è portato dietro anche il padre, già malato, lasciandolo poi morire di stenti li.E per questo motivo lo reputo ancora di più un disgraziato, confermo che ha lasciato in Italia delle cause pendenti, ma posso anche dire con tutta sicurezza che tu sei un falso.Mi spiego meglio, da quello che scrivi si capisce chiaramente che di Torresini non ne sai gran che, inoltre o sei un gran cretino che presti 250.000 dollari senza garanzia e ti garantisco che tu non eri un suo amico poiché di amici il Torresini in Italia ne aveva un nr dispari inferiori a tre o sei un cretino col botto .Immagino che questo messaggio a distanza di anni non verrà letto ma io lo ho visto solo oggi.
    Concludo dicendo che in tutta questa [censored]enda le uniche persone che ci anno rimesso sono due il padre che è stato portato a morire in mezzo agli zulù ed il figlio che aveva seri problemi e che in Italia veniva seguito da persone competenti mentre li...

• Gi
    Gianni Chiodi Mar 05, 2020

@Jhonson Melanie Egr. Jhonson Melanie
    Trovo stupefacente quello che scrive. Le sue parole sono infamanti e veramente offensive.
    Sono certamente dettate dal profondo disprezzo che ha sempre provato per questa persona.
    Non escluderei che tutti i profili qui sopra, siano riconducibili a lei (sebbene il nome Jhonson Melanie sia un fake). Anzi ne sono convinto.
    Lei e' sola una persona narcisista

• Vi
    Vincenzo 70 Jun 29, 2020

@Jhonson Melanie Sig.ra Jhonson Melanie
    Io non so chi sia Lei, ma devo presumere che lo conosca molto bene. A me non interessa un fico secco.
    Anch'io ero suo amico. Dopo ci sono stati dei problemi. Non mi ha pregato soldi, io lo fregato e di molto. Lui si era fidato di me. Io, al contrario, l'ho sempre considerato una merda.
    Ora il pirla, il pezzo di merda mi ha denunciato.
    Non ti dico i documenti falsi che ho divuto fare in tribunale per salvarmi il culo.
    Sono anche riuscito ha falsificare le firme di suo padre e il tribunale ha bevuto il tutto.

Ora il pezzo di merda sta raccontando in rete, quello che gli ho fatto (anche se non ha messo nomi).
    Tutto questo mi innervosiscee non di poco.
    Non appena finisce questo cazzo di virus, io e mio figlio grande (mi ha dato una mano su tutto), prendiamo l'aereo (so dove abita il pirla) e andiamo a rompergli le ossa.
    O meglio, paghiamo qualche locale, morto di fame, per fargli fare il terzo occhio.
    Io ne ho palle piene di questo speudo amico.
    Lo [censored]io ammazzare

• Gi
    Gianni Chiodi Oct 29, 2020

@Vincenzo 70 Ma come non fate a cpaire che sono la stessa identica persona.
    Si.ra Jhonson Melanie oppure preferisce yee Anong, lei e' una persona molto complessata.
    soffre di disturbo bipolare.
    Lei scrive delle cretinate sulla thailandia (questo dimostra che seite tutti la stessa persona).
    Il modo di scrivere, anche se in lingua inglese, e' sempre lo stesso. Il modo di attaccare e dimostrare il profondo sisprezzo dimostra quanto piccolo e insignificante e e lei.
    Oltre modo lei dimostra di essere anche una persona codarda.
    Perche' non attaccata il si. torresini nel suo profilo facebook, ma con la sua [censored]ia.
    Ma non lo fara' mai proprio perche e codard. una iena anzi peggio.
    Vediamo

Liscopd Oct 29, 2020

@Gianni Chiodi dott. Chiodi.
    L'ho capito che sono la stessa persona ma, le diro' di piu'. Penso di spaere chei sia la persona.
    Mi ha minaccciato di venire a a rompemi il collo con il figlio. Gli aspetto tutti e due.
    Sono solo sue poveretti, peggio il padre ..
    ORa mi ricolgo a lei
    Ti apsetto

Liscopd Oct 29, 2020

@Jhonson Melanie egr. avvocato del sig. Lamberti o meglioSig. Lamberti.
    Lasci stare la legge e gli avvocati. Primi impari a scrivere come un elegale e poi si [censored]ia passare com e tale.
    tu sei tutte queste persone che hanno scritto cose cosi' gentili sul mio conto.
    Sappiamo che sei stato tu ha scrivere tutti i post. Il modus operandi e' lo stesso.
    MI hai minacciato di rompermi il collo.
    Ti aspetto. NON aver paura a venire in Thailandia. Ti aspetto.
    L'indirizzo lo sai.
    Perche' non mi attacci su facebook?
    Su no avere paura
    Con osservanza
    Torresini Alberto

Liscopd Oct 29, 2020

@Vincenzo 70 Lamberti Vincenzo ti spetto con ansia.
    NOn farmi aspettare.
    L'indirizzo lo sai? Bhe' se l'hai dimenticato, chiedilo al tuo legale o fa domanda in tribunale
    Se questo non bastasse, scrivimi pure una mail o sul mio profilo facebook
    Ti aspetto fratello

• To
    torrleo Mar 04, 2017

Spett. Direzione Complaintsboard.com
    Mi chiamo Alberto Torresini e ora mi rivolgo a voi.
    Vi scrivo nella mia lingua e lascio a voi l'onere della traduzione.
    Voi avete pubblicato delle denunce fatte da gente che si nasconde dietro l'anonimato.
    Avete verificato queste persone? avete chiesto la carta d'identita?
    Non credo proprio, basta farsi pubblicita' e chi se ne frega se quello che scrivono e' vero o meno.
    Le gentilissime persone che hanno scritto queste recensioni e' una sola..
    Quindi sto valutando se agire penalmente contro di voi.