SearsParts Direct IRC 8961wrong parts received for kenmore water softeners

D Jun 23, 2019

My Kenmore Water Softener IntelliSoft 350 Series 625.383560 has a leak. I replaced the Bypass Body part and needed part number 7116713 from your company and received 2 #71.917.532002029 this is the wrong part! Please ship me the right part immediately so I can finish my project!

Sincerely,
Dan Robben
[protected]
304 East 7th Street
Oakley, KS 67748

• Gr
    Grady Cowart Dec 18, 2019

I received a brush for my Craftsman saw. I asked for 2 units and was charged $24.41 for this part which would cost about $4.00 max.
    The one part sent is wrong and will not work. I need a prepaid label to return this part and for you to credit my card for $24.41

Grady Cowart