Saxon Mortgage ServicesPredatory services!

I wish I had checked these guys out before I got mixed up with them. What Dirt Bags! Judging from what I've read it looks like I have a long battle on my hands (mine has just begun). If anyone is doing a class action count me in. from what I've read they have already been sued by Illinois and lost, but I was a little late to the party. From what else I have read they will not work with the housing councilors as well. It is a estimate to their slimy kind that none of their attorneys have logged on hear to rebut. I would guess that I can kiss my 40K equity good-bye! If I end up losing they better not dare come to me for more! They would have already taken the 40K. I have the house up for sale, but after these other stories it sounds like they won't let me sell it. Don't I still have the right to sell my home, or have these a**es taken that from me too? I'll post as things heat up.

• He
    henryjclark Jul 11, 2012

if their is any lawer out their that will epersent the people who are having an problem with saxon mortgage and ocwen please make yourslf known to the public

• Rf
    R. Felske Aug 08, 2011

08/07/11
    You all are definitely not alone. I am having a lot of trouble working with these kindergarteners. They like to change the rules so that THEY win every time. I have had it with these people too. I send money in to supposedly "clear me of forclosure status", but my cashiers check gets lost, or returned, and just recently they sent a letter saying my "financial institution has rejected my payment for insufficient or non-sufficient funds". On a CASHIERS CHECK?? Come on, my two year old knows better than that. I think I may just let them take the "deed in lieu of forclosure" route, or forclose altogether. It's a run down, unlivable double-wide that no one lives in. This story has a lot more to it, but I think I have made my point. I am presently looking for legal help on this matter also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    R. Felske
    Spring Hill, TN

• Zh
    Zhootie May 06, 2011

Feeling helpless! How does SAXON get away with the illegal activity, lying, cheating, hurting so many people. If anyone knows of a class action law suit please count me in !!! Here is my mother's and father's story with Saxon. Am-trust sold their loan to Saxon as part of a loan modification. My parents are in their 70's and my dad worked hard his whole life until he walked into Cleveland clinic hospital almost 3 years ago. Even though he had medicare and an insurance supplement which took care of his hospital bills his medicine bill evaporated their savings. Living on social security and his constant health maintainance required him to get a loan modification. My parents were told by SAXON to wait until the modification came through and they would be notified as to how much their monthly mortgage payments would be. A month passes with no response from SAXON. My parents try to call SAXON and they either can't get through, put on hold without answering the call. They repeated trying to get in touch with Saxon month after month, stressed out not knowing what to do my father went back to Am-trust Mortgage who sold to Saxon and talked Am-trust's loan officer to help him get Saxon on the phone to explain what his payments are so he can make them. She told my dad that she could not get through either. Finally last month an envelope left by a messenger from Saxon left an envelope on the front door that said, call your mortgage co. in 2 languages. Now SAXON was ready to talk but only to tell my parents that they have to pay all the back money plus the monthly mortgage that they still didn't know what the amount was. When my mother said they didn't have the money afor the back payments Saxon said they would be served with foreclosure. My father passed away last month and I am sure that the stress and worries of loosing his home contributed to his death. We are in morning, hurting and feeling helpless.

• Be
    BeccaJean Apr 18, 2011

OH WOW...Saxton Mortgage are IDIOTS...I think they honestly should have a CIVIL law-suit against these JERKS!!! Even if payments are NOT received on time, if a resident is working out payment plans and is only a month or two behind, then OBVIOUSLY that resident whom is making payments on their home LIVES THERE...so why would Saxton send individuals OUT to the resident to scare the CRAP out of them by knocking ON the door and telling the person whom lives there, "I am from the mortgage company, they sent me out to make sure someone is living here". HOW does that resident know that their house isn't being 'cased out' by some sort of criminal waiting to do a home invasion of some sort?? THIS Happened to US...My X-husband was a couple months behind...but when the idiots sent their little patrol pups out to make sure someone was living here, I didn't get to the door in time, so guess what...yes you guessed it, they left their famous golden ENVELOPE attached to the front door, as they've done MANY a time (EVEN though he has kept up on his late payments as WELL as his current payment!!!)...And YES...I didn't know what company SMSI was when I received the yellow envelope on my front door, so of course I called the 800 # listed on the paper inside the envelope...and I have the SAME complaint...there is ABSOLUTELY NOOOO way to get ahold of these JERKS w/ out knowing the 10 digit Account # or SS # of the account holder...and do these DUMMIES REALLLY think in TODAYS day and time that people are going to feel COMFORTABLE pinning in their SS #'s???
    THey REALLLLY need to train their employees LOOOOADS better AND send them to a special school for CUSTOMER SERVICE DUMMIES!!! Not ONLY are they the BIGGGEST JERKS in the BUSINESS..they are RUDE, IMPATIENT, HARASSERS, OH MAN...YOU SAY it that's them!!! Honestly...I KNOW there are laws against debt collectors harrassing individuals whom are late in payments...but come ON to harrass individuals whom ARE making a HUGE attempt to GET caught up on TOP Of their reg. payments??? whatEVER anyone purchasing a home decides to DO, BE VERRRRY LEEEERY of purchasing a home w/ the help of THESE JERK OFFS!!!

• Fa
    family without a home Apr 13, 2011

I agree with everyone who complaints about this mortgage company. We applied for HAMP, and when one of their CSR made a mistakes in our account, causing a payment to be missed. We got denied into the program. The house foreclosed and was sold to a bank without notice. Count us in: CMW loan no. [protected]

• Sh
    Sheril Davis Sep 22, 2010

Count me !!! I am having the same problems!!!

By S.Davis

• St
    stephanie P. H. May 19, 2010

I would LOVE to be a part of this, please let me know what is needed of myself. Saxon has done me the same way, my fight began 2 years ago, when my mortgage was bought from Novastar. All Payments have been made. Qualified for the Loan Modification and made all payments neccessary. Spoke to numerous reps with all having diffrent stories about my account. AND, am now being forclosed on. All documentation is kept and can show all the many attempts made on my part to keep this account current. Which is an impossible fete with Saxon Mortgage..

These people need to be stopped, this is a crime and they have stolen many, many monies from many, many people and they must be stopped. A crime is a crime, no matter who commits it. I also have emailed the Attorney mentionedabove...

Sure hope that this is FOR REAL!! Anything that could HELP seems too good to be true...
    Nothing has been what it has seemed for some time now..
    Cannot handle much more FRAUD from this company!
    Please count me in.

Stephanie

• Li
    Linny T May 14, 2010

Sorry to hear about all the problems with Saxon.I never had any bad dealings with them.Made payments online for years, that were credited ok, and my loan modification was settled in 2 months.I feel really nervous that Ocwen is taking over.Good luck to all.

• Li
    lilmama_1979 Apr 15, 2010

I didn't even read all of these complaints because I already what each and one of them are going to say. I have pretty serious legal issues with them. I called that number at the very begining of this blog and the number is disconected. If anybody has any info on a lawyer that is already dealing with this PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! [email protected]

• Ru
    RUTHIE7791 Mar 31, 2010

Tim,
    I have the same problem with Saxon. I was told to make sure that my first three payments were on time. This was back in June 09. Talk with a rep today and was told that a manager went in on July 10, 2009 and withdrawl it. I miss a payment in January 2010 and was told I was drop from the program. I was never told that all my payment had to be there on time and now Saxon is saying we owe all this money. If there's anybody out there PLEASE HELP!!!

• Ti
    Tim Pickles Mar 24, 2010

I know this is an old post but if anyone sees this and has any information or has a class action lawsuit please add me to it. I just found out today that they removed me form their hamp program after fulfilling my end of the bargain in making the first 3 payments on the first of each month. Nine months later i havent made them all on the first so they denied me saying i didnt stick to the contract i say BS i did to my contract says 3 months not 9. Also i should have known better from these vultures i did a previous loan mod with them where at the beginning i was only a month behind when they brought up their loan mod program so we said sure, they told us we need to be in default on our loan to get it just dont make any payments to them until it is then the mod will be approved. almost 8 or 9 months later we're calling every week trying to figure this out and how come we're not approved yet. we're getting papers stapled to the side of our house people are taking pictures and their saying dont worry its all standard procedure. Finally when we are within 2-3 weeks of the sale date the approve the mod but only if we can come up with 4500 dollars. So we pay them the 4500 dollars only because its either that or lose our house. The mod they gave us upped our house payment and our interest rate and then they said well you also owe us another $8000. It didnt make sense. We were quoted 4500 then everything will be good again then you say we still owe another $8000. So then this Obama hamp program comes up after us arguing with them for months about the remaining balance that they say that we still owe and we see it as our only way out of this mess so we take it and then they go and screw us again. I am furious and want a way to get them to stick to their word. Please include me in any lawsuits that might come up with these vultures.

[email protected]

• Ti
    time to live in a box Jan 12, 2010

call robin [protected]

websites http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/modification_eligibility.html

• Vi
    Virgil Perez Dec 10, 2009

Saxon Mortgage, Inc. (Saxon) is doing the same thing to us. Me and my wife have been in this loan modification process with Saxon for almost a year now. Their rules change depending on what day it is and who you speak too. I faxed all documents they requested and received fax confirmation. I phoned on several occasions to see if fax was received. They habitually claimed they didn't get it. I of course re-faxed these documents to them. We called several days later to make sure fax was received. They will later acknowledge receipt. I was told several times that it was in review.

First week of November, Saxon sent me a modification agreement dated October 29, 2009 with a required Escrow Advance fee of $5, 518.02 . Me and my wife agreed to it, signed it in front of a notary as required by Saxon, and mailed it via overnight mail. My wife talked to them over the phone several times to make ensure smooth procedure. They told my wife last month that they will make sure this will be processed since they wrote it. They also promised to call my wife when the loan modification if finalized. They promised that it was a done deal and that we will start with our new loan payment in January 2010. We waited and waited but Saxon never called my wife.

Yesterday, my wife made a follow-up call and ended up spending two and half hours with Saxon’s representatives because she was told that they only received about $3, 000 cashier’s check. My wife insisted that we have proof that we sent $5, 518.02 which was the exact amount they asked us to pay for Escrow Advance fee. They advised my wife that our loan modification was not processed and that we have to re-apply for another loan modification. That is, we are back to square one. They also said that whatever payment we sent that was intended for the Escrow Advance fee was applied to our original loan balance. After over an hour with Saxon, they told my wife that her call was already escalated and that 3 Saxon managers already determined that they cannot revive our loan modification. They told my wife that we had to re-apply for a modification all over again with the new lender and that we would not get back our $5, 518.02 Advance Escrow fee.

So, I went to the bank where I obtained the cashier’s check. The bank provided me a copy of the cashier’s check. At the back of the cashier’s check showed that Saxon Mortgage cashed it on November 12, 2009.
    Our house is scheduled for Trustee’s Sale this coming 17th of December.

Is it legal for Saxon to require payment of a $5, 518.02 Escrow Advance fee knowing that they will just tell my wife later that we would never get it back?

Saxon appears ruthless trying to toss my family out on the street just before Christmas. Saxon’s harsh, repugnant, shocking, and repulsive acts are messing with peoples’ lives and are never held accountable.

Did Saxon take millions of federal bailout monies? If so, why is Saxon faking us with a loan modification and then arbitrarily and capriciously grabs our monies which Saxon represented as a required payment for our Escrow advance fees.

Does Saxon have a record of cold bloodedly foreclosing on any homeowner owing money?

Saxon lured me and my wife into their fake loan modification program and then finding any reason they can to turn down our loan modification just to take our Escrow monies.

Did Saxon receive bailout monies from our Government to just easily foreclose, sell peoples’ homes, and actually make more money from our own tax dollars and we homeowners being the victims of these lenders who received our own tax monies?

Do not be surprised if our Government made it easier for Lenders to foreclose because they can't lose. Saxon officials could just be laughing their way to the bank with our tax dollars to boot. I am losing my home Friday next week. This is my home, this is the home of my 4 children. This house is my pride and joy. My own hard earned money has been poured in this home. We are losing our way of life, everything we built, and created in our lives.

I encourage anyone to e-mail their elected or appointed government officials to stop these predatory lending practices. These ruthless lenders will have to be stopped now. If anyone is planning or already planned a class - action suit against Saxon, please include me in your effort.

• Ly
    Lynell Dec 07, 2009

Oh, here is another ONE for you...(Jspeed.Jones) I totally agree with you. I am also STILL ON HOLD TRYING OUT A THREE MONTH TRIAL FOR THIS Home Affordable Modification Program with Saxon, WHICH HAS NOW STRETCHED TO SIX MONTHS AND COUNTING. I too, thought it was a good idea during this economic crunching period. I have not been late on any payments either although Saxon says I am since they won't accept my full monthly payments and say I MUST pay the HAMP amount which is considerably less. I wanted to see if this program could also help me in my financial status. However, I did not ask for this program. Saxon offered it to me and when I said no thank you, they continued to press me to try it for three months. So I made my 3 payments at the 1st of the month and also thought all was well. NOT SO! Even though I am making my payments early and on time, they report negatively to the credit bureau as my being late with my payments and now they say I am behind.???WELL!!! So, now I too am contacting my attorney to see what can be done to clear up this crazy, sinful, stressful, fraudulent situation. I send them the required info about four times and they kept saying they did not received it. Then they said they had everything. Now they write, instead of harassing me on the phone, and say I am missing information. Defamation of Character--that's a good one. I NEED HELP TOO! [email protected]

• Js
    Jspeed. Jones Nov 12, 2009

So here is one for you... We are doing the Home Affordable Mod Program with Saxon. Which we thought was a good idea. We have not been late on any payments but wanted to see what we could do since our financial status was changing for the worse. So we made our 3 payments at the 1st of the month and we thought all was well. Not so! Did you know that even though you are making your payments, they report you to the credit bureau as being delinquent??? WTF???!!! So, we want to take them to court for Defamation of Character. PLEASE HELP! [email protected]

• Ke
    Ken12 Oct 21, 2009

They owe us money for a hurricane repair we made many months ago. We have written
    down the date, name of who we spoke to, what we were told on each call and will make
    it known later in the week.

• Ka
    KAOCHICK Oct 13, 2009

I HOPE EVERYONE WITH SAXON HAS BETTER LUCK THAN I DID.
    10/13/2009
    ok so please see the letter that i have attached. I have been battling with these A$$hol3s for way to long. i have called them so many times. i have lived there most of my adult life. they refused my modification.
    GUESS WHAT??? ARRR
    MY HOUSE GOES UP FOR AUCTION TOMORROW 10/14/2009 ISNT THAT GREAT!!!
    THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU.
    QUESTIONS THEY ASK-
    1) DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? YES WE DO AND NOW WE ARE HOMELESS
    2) ARE YOU EMPLOYED ? IM NOT BUT MY GIRLFRFIEND IS BUT BARELY MAKING IT
    3) WHAT IS THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE OUT THERE? NOW AT 13%
    4) SHOULD WE CARE OF YOUR CURRENT SITUATION? I WOULD HOPE SO, WE ARE STRUGGLING AMERICANS THAT NEED A BREAK ONCE IN A WHILE (GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE).

PLEASE SEE MY LETTER OF HARDSHIP :(

[protected]

REF: CHRISTOPHER S LOAN NUMBER: #######715

PROPERTY ADDRESS: &$*^$*$# ^&%*&$*^% LAS VEGAS, NEVADA. 89119

LETTER OF HARDSHIP

HERE IS MY ISSUE I DON’T WANT ANYONE TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME. ALL I NEED IS JUST A LITTLE HELP UNTIL I GET BACK ON MY FEET. IN OCTOBER OF 2008 I WAS LAID OFF DUE TO LACK OF WORK. I MADE $1200.00 PER WEEK WITH PAYCHECKSTUBS TO VERIFY MY INCOME. I WAS IN A POSITION WHERE I WAS MAKING GOOD MONEY AND WAS ABLE TO SAVE MONEY AT THE SAME TIME.WELL, I HAD TO RESORT TO MY SAVINGS AND NOW IT IS AT NOTHING. MY UNEMPLOYMENT BRINGS IN $393.00 A WEEK AND IT IS JUST NOT ENOUGH TO SURVIVE. IT IS JUST NOT MEETING MY FINANCIAL NEEDS. MY LIVE IN GIRLFRIEND BRINGS INCOME TO THE TABLE AS WELL, SHE BRINGS IN $550.00 EVERY 2 WEEKS WHICH IS SUCH A BIG HELP BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH AND NOW THEY ARE GETTING SLOW AND THEY ARE CUTTING BACK ON HER HOURS TO 25-30 PER WEEK. I HAVE THREE VEHICLES AND ONE I AM GOING TO RETURN IT TO THE BANK, FINANCIALLY I CANT AFFORD IT ANY LONGER. BEFORE IT WAS SOMETHING THAT I COULD AFFORD AND NOT HAVE ANY WORRIES. BUT NOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING I REALIZED THAT IT WAS A WANT AND NOT A NEED.I HAVE ALSO HAD TO RESORT TO USING MY CREDIT CARDS WHICH WHEN I HAD THE INCOME TO SUPPORT THE CREDIT CARDS IS THE ONLY TIME THAT I WOULD USE THEM. IN THE STATE OF NEVADA THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS ALMOST AT 10% OF THE POPULATION. I AM OUT CONSTANTLY HITTING THE STREETS LOOKING FOR WORK & BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE MORE MOTIVATION THAN OTHERS TO BECOME EMPLOYED. THE HARSH REALITY IS 1 OUT OF 10 NEVADANS ARE UNEMPLOYED AND IM STRIVING TO NOT BE IN THAT 1 OUT OF 10. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESPONSIBLE I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE ON MY BILLS OR FELL BEHIND ON ANY OF MY PAYMENTS. I GIVE ALL AUTHORIZATION NEEDED TO SAXON MORTAGE TO (VERIFY ONLY) MY PAST PAYMENTS AND MY AWESOME TRACK RECORD WITH FORD MOTOR CREDIT. (10 YEAR SPAN) . WE HAVE BEEN IN THIS HOUSE FOR OVER 8 YEARS AND WE WOULD LOVE TO BE HERE FOR THE DURATION OF THE LOAN. PLEASE TAKE THIS LETTER INTO CONSIDERATION FOR MY HARDSHIP AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT TO SAVE THIS PLACE WE CALL HOME.

CHRISTOPHER S.

(((( DO I HAVE ANY OPTIONS??? [email protected])))))

• Na
    natknu Oct 07, 2009

I am having trouble with Saxon as well. I am going to contact Derrick Howard listed at the beginning of this blog.
    I have been providing all the information they are requesting and it never seems to be enough. They leave me messages with extensions and a name to contact. They have not once answered and I have left many messages. Beginning to wonder...after I have given them 4 payments of 1450. each. Be ware before you get started with them.

• Sc
    scott miller Aug 13, 2009

Saxon modified our loan to a lower rate, but held our payments
    in a "bucket" so now, we're 2 months in default to all credit reporting
    agencies.

• Be
    Be Advised Aug 06, 2009

To avoid any misunderstanding, please be advised that the potential class action suit referenced in previous posts in regard to Derrick Howard, Esq. or Craig Hosay, Esq. has not yet been filed. Although data is still being reviewed to assess the viability of any legal action, there is no class action suit filed at this time.

• Df
    DFC Jul 28, 2009

We've been fighting with Saxon for over a year trying to complete a short sale. The interested buyer is aware of the extensive repairs needed and is willing to buy the house and do the work. After a year if dealing with Saxon NOW they tell us we HAVE to have the house listed with a realtor for at least 90 days... This company royally sucks.

• Ph
    p hudson. Jun 18, 2009

i totally agree with the complaints i have read.
    i have an extremely high interest rate which saxton refuse to negotiate . i have tried repeatedly to speak with a modification representative but the answering representative refuse to assist me or let me speak to the modification dept. i am very fustrated and urgently need help.
    p. hudson
    [protected]

• Ne
    Nell Jun 02, 2009

I am to a consumer of Saxon and I we refinance with December of 2006. In February our loan adjusted from 5.60 to 8.125. Which was a impossible payment for us to make. So we are know 4 months behind and have to hire a attorney to help us get our loan modified. I would also like to receive form to be in the class action.

SayNoToSaxon May 31, 2009

Same thing happened with us and Saxon. We were 29 days late and attempted to modify as a preemptive measure. We were told not to send in payments starting in July 2008 and to save the money for a down payment on the modification. We received foreclosure papers in October 2008 and although we had the money in the bank (saving it for a "down payment") Saxon would not simply take it wen we advised that, if this is what a "modifcation" is, we want no part of it. Rather, they are now asking for late fees, attorney's fees and other junk fees that would cost us appx $15, 000 to complete a "modification" that was meant to save us money.

Best advice we were given...hire an attorney. We have not paid a mortgage payment since July 2008. We are saving the money and paying an attorney $500 per month to negate all of their paperwork filed with the courts. In the meantime, they hired a negotiator who specializes in modifications to fight for us. She recently advised us to get an appraisal. We did and it showed a drop in value of $100, 000. The negotiator advised that Saxon may be willing to lower our principle and interest rate. My friends have had success with these methods.

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING SAXON SENDS YOU. YOU'LL END UP IN THE SAME BOAT. PROTECT YOURSELF AND FIGHT BACK WITH LEGAL REPRESENTATION!!!

I contacted BBB, Senate offices, Florida Governer's office, HOPE Now, and so on and so on. No one could help me! Fight them with RESPA violations or ask them to produce the note. The likelihood is you have a subprime mortgage and there were violations or they cannot find your note because the mortgage was sold a hundred times.

THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY. But I would recommend fighting with help. You will lose if you go it alone. I've seen too many Saxon cases in which the owners sent it thousands of dollars and ended up in foreclosure anyway due to clauses in the modifications that they weren't able to decipher (ex: you relinquish any right to including the house in bankruptcy should you have to file OR Saxon reserves the right to continue charging you for retaining their attorney while they allow you a temporary 5 year fixed rate and deferment of a partial of the principle--which most likely balloons and comes due after 6 years). BE CAREFUL and good luck!!!

troubledhomeowner May 26, 2009

People! Please help me! Is there anyway to keep my home? My mortgage is handled through Saxon as well and I am almost 60 days past due. On the 46th day, I put my house on the market (short sale) with Saxon's permission. Is this going to end up backfiring on me? If I am lucky enough to receive an offer in today's market, is Saxon just gong to deny it and force me into foreclosure? Previous to the short sale, I did try to do a loan modification which they told me no, i couldn't afford my home even if they offered me a loan mod. Now, here I am, at 60 days past due, can't sleep at night, wake up with hot flashes, etc all over this house that I can't afford and am afraid to lose. Somebody must have some answers or even suggestions for me and my family. Please, help us save our home. Thanks for any help in advance!

• Sh
    shannon May 20, 2009

Wow this is crazy. I sent all my loan mod papers in on time and they said I didnt but fedx tracking said they got they papers so when I called they said it was their error and it will be fixed I called back and was told everything was fine its in under wriiting. So I called today and they had no idea what I was talking about and states my house will foreclose as of 6-9-09. How nice is that and what can I do about it? E-mail [email protected] Thanks

trey May 18, 2009

visit saxon watch dot com

• Df
    DFC Apr 22, 2009

After reading ALL of these I have a few things to add. First and foremost... RANDY- if you really are an employee of Saxon ... it explains a LOT. Whoever it was asked if Saxon has pre-employment ILLITERACY tests, you're absolutely correct. Randy is a perfect example and so is every single person my husband has talked to at least once a week for several months. A DIFFERENT PERSON EACH AND EVERY TIME!!!
    We're basically going through the same as everyone else on here (except Randy of course). We have been trying to do a short sale for a YEAR!!! They need copies of this and copies of that... we send certified, return receipt requested... and they tell our lawyer they never got it. In the last year we have faxed approx. 32 pages at a time, to Saxon 6 (yes SIX) times!!! Sheriff's sale has been "postponed" twice, now we're told we're on a moratorium until June. Two weeks ago we were told a negotiator had finally been assigned. Today we get a phone call from another department saying they need copies blah blah blah... Husband calls the number we've been calling for months and was told that the paperwork (that after 6 times they finally acknowledged they received) had been sent to the negotiator, but they don't use that negotiator anymore and that negotiator wouldn't return the paperwork, so we need to send it again!!! WTH!!!
    I'm all for the class action suit and will make the call, but like I told my husband... knowing and hearing everyone's stories doesn't help much. We need to know what we can do RIGHT NOW to get Saxon to quit jerking us around and get this short sale done.

Chris Apr 19, 2009

To whom it may concern;
    I am going to take this nationally! I am going to try and get on every major network across America. What these companies are doing is not right! Mortgage Companies are making the excuse that homeowners aren't returning Loan Documents! These Companies say they shipped them out, but when you ask for proof, like a tracking number etc... IT DOESNT EXIST! IT'S HARD TO RETURN SOMETHING WHEN YOU'VE NEVER ACTUALLY RECEIVED THEM!!! HELP ME GET THE WORD OUT THERE! I'M FIGHTING THIS UNTIL IT KILLS ME!!!
    I have a home in California and the Mortgage Holder was "Saxon Mortgage." I have been trying to get a Loan Modification since December 2007. I have been getting nothing but the run around! Fannie Mae Foreclosed took over my Property, September 2008. I was told by a Rep. from Fannie Mae that they foreclosed on the Property because the Mortgage Company, Saxon Mortgage said that I never returned my Loan Documents! I never received any loan documents at all, and come to find out... THEY NEVER SENT THEM! I have a Realtor that has been working on my case for a few months now, and she hasn't received a response to the mortgage I used to hold... Every time she contacts Saxon Mortgage, the reps. response is, "I have never seen a file messed up this bad!" They can't even help us out because our file is so swept under the rug. No one knows whats going on! Fannie Mae in November 2008 was giving Saxon Mortgage the ok to complete the Loan Modification! I was given numbers of people to call. I called and left messages, my Realtor called and left messages, and no call backs whatsoever. My Realtor is working on other Loan Modifications for other clients with different Mortgage Companies and she is getting the same response. "They never returned the Loan Documents!" What these companies are doing is not right! We the people as Homeowners are being placed out of our homes because of these companies stating that, "we haven't returned the Loan Documents!" Why is it that Saxon Mortgage, who received Federal Stimulus Money can't seem to get it right! I need hour help! I received an Eviction Notice in October 2008. I immediately called Fannie Mae and questioned, "how can I get an Eviction Notice when Saxon Mortgage just called me saying they are doing a Loan Modification?" The Rep. from Fannie Mae questioned Saxon Mortgage as to why my Modification was canceled. They gave her the response that I never returned the Loan Documents! I have spoken with many people in different cities in California, and I have noticed that majority of Loan Mods are being canceled because these Companies are using the excuse that homeowners aren't returning there Modification Loan Documents! It's hard to return Documents when you never receive them! And also, why was "Saxon Mortgage" trying to charge me $1, 500 to complete my Loan Modification? Were they trying to make a profit? I am taking this nationally! I am going to try and get on every network across America to get the word out there, that these Companies can't take advantage of us! It's not right! I'm at least lucky that Fannie Mae is on Title! I will fight this tooth and nail until I prevail! I want to get the word out there even if it kills me in the end! I'm 27 years old with a family of 4 girls! My plan growing up was to own my own home and have my kids grow up living the American Dream! Is the American Dream getting screwed by Companies that receive Federal Stimulus Money? Your consideration and help in the matter of getting the word out there would be greatly appreciated! The stress and emotional roller coaster is killing me! God Bless!

Respectfully Submitted,
    Chris - Hemet, CA

• Ke
    Ken Rasmussen Apr 06, 2009

We have done a loan modification with Saxon mortgage after our ARM went out of control. Our modification took effect in December 2008. I never received any correspondence from Saxon stating when the new payments were due. I contacted customer inservice and was told the due date was Dec 1st. We scrambled and sent the payment. We have sent every other payment and in Feb 09 our payment was returned. Contacted cust. serv again and they informed me an escrow acct had been opened for insurance. Our insurance was paid and we faxed a copy of the policy to Saxon at THEIR request. They preceded to pay it again and open the escrow. I was able to get a refund from my insurance company and pay the balance. I sent a letter explaining the mix up with the funds for the escrow account as well as the payment that was returned and the next month payment. After a 2 hr call to loss mitigation, escrow and customer inservice I got absolutley no where. When I asked to be transferred to a supervisor I was placed on hold and finally hung up on. They recived my letter and payments on March 27, 2009 and on April 4 we recived another default notice. How can this be when I have made all the required payments and have shown proof? As far as I am concerned Saxon needs to be placed in default for their poor customer service. I will be taking legal action as well as contacting the 3 major TV networks locally to have this matter brought to attention. I would also encourage anyone who is haveing an issue with Saxon to do the same. Maybe if enough of us complain to the media something will happen to Saxon. I have also filed a complaint with the BBB in Fort Worth, there are over 300 complaints already filed againt Saxon with the BBB.

• Km
    Kmac Mar 25, 2009

I have been a loan modificaion with SAXON since Oct 08. I was assigned a "Negoiator" back when this started. He(Matt Stoli) advised me to send all my financials to him and he said by speaking with me we should have no problem doing a modification. Since then I have faxed my financials at least 10 other times as they always say they do not have. Everytime I call I have to repeat my story over and over again, you can never speak with the same person twice. My Negoiator said he would call me, I never received 1 call from him and left him 5 messages asking him to call and let me know what was going on, that day has never came. I call and ask for a supervisor and am always told they will note the acct and have someone call within 24-48 hours, that day also has never come. Today I call back after receiving a letter saying i was denied because my income or my DTI was not at standard, well Rep I spoke to today says she was looking at my financials and I do qualify, here we go again!!! I then am told they will not postpone my sale date because of "Incomplete package" meaning they are missing financials, I only faxed it AT LEAST 10 times!!! Anyway, now they tell me will put me on a "repayment plan" for 6 months, and they want 50% of what hasnt been paid plus Atty fee's which. They said at the end of 6 months they then would revisit possibly doing a modifiaction, what the %$#^& have we been trying to do all along?!?!?! So I should hand them over 20k and hope in 6 months they will help me, just like they did now!?!?!?!This is the most incompendent company I have ever had to deal with, and most stressful at that. Something needs to be done and cannot continue to do business as they currently do. Its amazing how they don't really want to help anybody, they just keep their hands open for bailout money and do nothing in return!!!

• Wi
    Winston Mar 25, 2009

I did a loan mod with Saxon Mortgage. They sent me a packet to fill out and send with a payment by the deadline indicted on the paperwork. Two months after everything had been received, I received a letter indicating that the loan mod was denied. The reason was the paperwork and payment wasn't received when agreed. I have fighting with them for over a month now. They admitted they received my payment when agreed but not my paperwork. The problem I have with that is the and paperwork were mailed in the same envelop. I don't know what to do and if I don't figure a way through this, I going to be out on the street. I am willing to do whatever to avoid that at this point so whatever suggestion could be given to me, I would appreciate it. Its a desperate time for me now.

Raymond Girard Mar 25, 2009

Saxon Mortgage Services has been "working" with me on a loan modification since October of 08. I sent in all of my paperwork in January of 09 and was informed by Loan Modification that my mod was approved, but only needed to be booked into the system.

Today I call to find out what is going on and I was told that the mod was denied. After being on the phone with them for over two hours (at one point I was chided for swearing, don't they understand emotion takes over when you think you are losing your home?) I was told that the loan mod was denied in order to re-enter the paperwork in order for it to be finalized. This should have been finalized back in February. No one there knows what is going on, who to talk to, what to tell the customers, or have any sense of common sense what-so-ever. Randy, does everyone there take an illiteracy test to make sure they can work there? I am sure they do becuase they are all stupid, idiot, jerks who cannot find certain parts of their own body without a road map.

I have place my call to Ruth Brown and suggest everyone else do the same. They need to pay big time for what they have done.

Get this! When I bought my house, they waited until the DAY BEFORE CLOSING to give me my interest rate of 9.4%!!! I had no time to find another mortgage company before closing so I had to take it. So, Randy, regardless of what you say, SAXON did this to me, I did not do this to me. I suggest you get another job soon as this company will not be around much longer!!!

truth007 Mar 24, 2009

Saxon Mortgage is the DEVIL. They're the most irresponsible, lying, deceitful and disorganized mortgage loan company I've EVER seen. I'm actually on the phone with them now...as they've managed to botch up my loan as well. I'm in southern California...is there anyone who's filing a class suit against them here or is it irrelevant what state you're from? I want to see them SHUT DOWN.

• Su
    Susan Linton Mar 12, 2009

Derrick Howard is no longer handling a class action law suit against Saxon. You all need to contact Attorney Craig Hosay
    21 West Airy St.
    Norristown, PA 19401
    Contact person: Ruth Brown: [protected]
    FAX: [protected]

You need not be a resident of PA. I reside in TX and she is emailing me a form to fill out. It is recommended that you mail it (track able) back in with copies of all documentation from Saxon and from you to Saxon.
    Susan

• Ca
    cathie w Mar 08, 2009

My name is Cathie W. from Pekin, Illinois we had a garage fire on 12/1/08 that spread to our house in which we lost everything we had, good news is we got out unharmed. We have insurance and have hired a local restoration company to repair and rebuild. Our insurance has cut us a check in my name, my husbands name and Saxon Mortgage Services to repair our home and garage. We notified Saxon of the fire immediatley and we never told of a loss draft packet we needed to fill out and to wait for before beginning repairs but now that they have the check they want to use that money to pay off our loan(we are not late on our loan payments) in the amount of $66, 097.00 the insurance check was for over $100, 000.00 that would not leave us enough money to pay for the repairs that have already been completed nopt to mention the estimate for the repairs is $160, 000.00.

The loss draft packet was requested by us(when they finally told us that we needed this packet on 1/23/09) 3 times by my husband via phone and 3 times via phone by me each time being told that it was sent out but we never received it finally on 2/17/09 we received it via fax and email but by this time demo was already completed and repairs had begun. Saxon was aware of the ongoing repairs as we sent them the bids and the contracts from the repair company we hired.

Have you heard of anything like this before? We need help or a direction to go in because if Saxon does pay off the loan we will not have a home to live in because we can't afford to pay for the restorations. Our home is stickered as "uninhabitable" so we can't live there we are about half way done with the restorations but have no money to pay for them if Saxon does this. Can they do this?

Cathie W.

randy Feb 23, 2009

too each is own... there are many people that think that saxon mtg is the greatest thing since sliced bread

• Da
    DAN Feb 14, 2009

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH SAXON MY ADVICE TO EVERYONE DO NOT PAY ANOTHER PAYMENT TO SAXON USE THAT MONEY FOR A LAWYER ITS THE ONLY WAY YOULL GET THE HELP WE ALL NEED. THEY RECEIVED BAILOUT MONEY FROM ARE TAX MONEY THEY WORK FOR US NOW!!!

jacksjean Feb 10, 2009

So yesterday, as fate would have it, I was in a vehicle accident. No fault of my own - I was significantly rear ended at a stop light. The gentleman who hit me shared all his info - or so I thought. I just heard from my auto insurance company that all the info he shared was bogus. Why does this matter you ask? Well, I'm now responsible for my $500 deductible, payable at the time my vehicle is fixed - this Friday.

[email protected]! Now I'm really not going to be able to make my February 2009 payment which is due on the first, late after the 16th.

This morning as I lost work to arrange getting my vehicle repaired, I figured I'd call Saxon to tell them that yes - I'd be late with this month's payment. Hit me with a late fee; go ahead - what else can I do?

Saxon has an IVR phone system - speak clearly into the phone or you'll get routed to God knows where. I was routed away from Customer Service to some other department - probably Collections since I'm past due. Someone picks up the phone and I hear "telecenter" conversation, people talking, people laughing, people coughing. But no one is there - lights are on but no one's home...I'm screaming into the phone - HELLO!!! IS ANYONE THERE???? No answer.

I think - maybe I just got a bad line...I'll redial. And the exact same thing happened again - same routing to another department - same "telecenter" chatter - laughing - and coughing. Must be a lot of sick Saxon employees... so - I think - screw it! You don't want to talk to me - I don't want to talk to you - and I hang up.

So much for trying to be proactive by notifying Saxon ahead of time to expect a late payment this month. Now I'll just worry about getting my van out of hoc after it's repaired. I probably have a collection call from Saxon on my answering machine at home - its about that time.

So, thanks Randy for trying to help. Your IVR system captured my account number just fine - but as far as connecting callers, it leaves a lot to be desired.

randy Feb 10, 2009

jacksjean
    i tryed to look up your account unfortunatly i need a little more info to find your account, such as either your account #. i tryed looking account but had no luck