The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Saxon Mortgage — Rip off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
A group of us are filing a class action lawsuit against them. There is no upfront fee-just a contingency fee when we win. Check the news to see that Countrywide was forced to reduce people's mortgage amounts and give them a decent rate. This is after Bank of America took them over. That is justice. We can only win if we start the fight. Don't let them take your home without a fight. Email your congressmen, senators, attorney general.
Please know that there are a good number of us who have filed. You are not alone. We can win.
More Saxon Mortgage Complaints & Reviews
- Saxon Mortgage - Waiting 9 Months for Loan Modification
- Saxon Mortgage - We are in foreclosure again-4 yr. battle
- Saxon Mortgage - hamp program fraud
- Saxon Mortgage - Loss Mitigation
- Saxon Mortgage - Loan Mitigation Fraud
- Saxon Mortgage - They try to take my house
- Saxon Mortgage - Scam and cheating
- Saxon Mortgage - terrible customer service
- Saxon Mortgage - WRONGFUL FORCLOSURE
- Saxon Mortgage - NOT HELPING WITH LOAN MODIFICATION