San Mateo Credit UnionPoor customer service / Ms. Sheila Hernandez

A

I got the bad experienced in my life and been mis treated with the employee of San Mateo Creit union at South San Francisco Branch with the name of: Ms. Sheila Hernandez.

She mistreated me in front of my son and using her hand gentures pin pointing at me, she gave me an negative attitude and I believe we don't need this kind of service in your bank. You need to send her into anger management she doesn't know how to treat people nicely she needs to learn how to have good manners especially she's in the front desk....I already talked to her manager and will file a complaint against her via mail...We don't need this kind of treatment she don't care i talked to her manager that means she don't respect her officer. Very bad example attitude in front of my kids.