Samy Santa Flooring DepotPoor Service

What a waste of time! Ordered new hardwoods for my house. After paying upfront for the material because I was told it was a special order, the material never arrived. I had the entire job scheduled out for weeks in advance. They were to do the install also. Randy Lovelace has no idea what is going and he is the VP. And above all else, some crazy lady in their office said she was not able to give me a refund. Kathy is once crazy lady. You cannot take peoples money and not deliver. I think they are a scam foreign company.
Be careful, it looks like they are going out of business here in Charlotte but their main office are in Duluth, GA.

• Ge
    George 100 May 13, 2011

Listen blogger1 you do not know what you're talking about, we know who you are so watch your business ###.

• Bp
    B. Perkins Jul 28, 2009

It amazes me that this website allows this kind of "non proof" nonsense. It is a shame that disgruntled employees can make these kind of claims and not be held accountable for. Yes, we are struggling like everyone else in the flooring business. So I had to let some people go. You would think that the fact that I did not fire some of the employees in NC and just laid them off, that they would be greatful that they were able to claim for unemployment benefits. Blogger1 specifically, if you drive by our NC store everyday and and see our "Open to the Public" sign, how do you buy your material from NGF in Georgia??? So again, let us see your ignorant response so that we can all feel enlightened that you are no longer working for us.

blogger1 Jun 26, 2009

Stay away from Amro Flooring and Samy Santa Flooring. Now they have created a new company called Amro Flooring, LLC. www.amroflooring.com. "American Romanian flooring". They are trying to sell to both the installer and then follow them to the jobsite and get the install by selling under they installer who bought from them. When I confronted them they said they did not know it was my job. I purchased over a million dollars from Samy Santa Flooring over the past few years. You can forget it now. I purchase from North Georgia Flooring. The material is better quality, cheaper prices, and Bret Perkins won't follow my crew to the job-site. Stay away from Amro flooring and samy santa flooring.

Anonima Jun 19, 2009

Biiiiiiiggggg liers. I know the owner from Samy Santa very well.His name is Ioan Svinti alias Samy a guy who is there not even an US citizen, a big thief and lier.His company was open in 1995 n0t 1986 and first he was doing cable in Pennsylvania and he moved in GA in 2000 and he's only doing floors since 2001. He first started as a subcontractor, then he open a store in Loganville, GA in 2003 and then he moved to Duluth.
    Stay away from this people. They are facing bankruptcy and they are trying to do bad thing to other flooring distributors.They were the reason why Hoboken Floors went out of business and now all those employees are working for him. Check PMD CONSTRUCTION on this site and see what Bret Perkins the VP of Samy Santa wrote about them .
    Be aware contractors when you go to buy wood from Samy Santa, you would be followed by someone from there to see which location you are working and in two days Samy, the owner, would sent Bret Perkins or other salesman to go after your builder or your costumer because they are also doing installation and sanding not just selling wood.
    So take my advise and don't ever do business with this people

blogger1 Jun 06, 2009

Glad you had a good experience with Samy Santa Flooring Depot, Johnny5.

I drive by there everyday on the way to work. That is the reason I went to them for a quote. It looks like a place to get a good deal but my experience was different. No inventory, poor service and like I said in an earlier post, the sales person said they were going out of business. Lots of conflicting stories if you read all the posts.
    They said they have subcontractor install crews. (according to the salesperson/wharehouse employee)
    Sign out front clearly states "open to the public". (that is why I stopped in)
    Samy Santa stated they have been in business since 1986 sign reads 1995. (Samy Santa Flooring's response to a complaint)

I just do not want to see anyone get taken advantage of. From what it looks like I would trust a national company or a established local Charlotte flooring company. I went to Lumber Liquidators and was very pleased with the result. They also did the install for us. I am moving on from this complaint, just was sharing my experience. Be careful.

Johnny5 Jun 06, 2009

I had went by Samy Santa trying to get a deal on some flooring and was told that they are not open to the public. However, they did refer me to 2 different hardwood installation companies and I ended up saving a ton of money. I had a great experience!

blogger1 Jun 05, 2009

Sign out front of the store say reads since 1995. Went by to get quote on installing some laminate a few months back and the entire place looked like a ghost town. I worked with a salesperson who was leaving to go to another flooring store because the owner told him they were having to close this location. Not sure I would trust this store.
    Went to Lumber Liquidators.

• From Samy Santa Flooring Depot,

We show no records in the name stated above and are in the process of having this entry investigated. We have been in business since 1986 and make it top priority to service all of our clients to the best of our ability. We will continue to service all of our customers at both our Charlotte NC location as well as our Duluth GA location.

NOTE: Randy Lovelace has more than 25 years in the flooring industry as well as Cathy having over 25 years experience in the finance industry.

If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate in contacting our corporate office at [protected].

We appreciate your business and Thank You!,

Samy Santa Floorig Depot, Inc.