Safeway — mice
I worked for several years for a major grocery chain and never saw what I saw today. As I was doing my shopping I observed mice just meandering across the aisle from one side to the other. I went to the service desk and asked if a pest control was in place and told not at this time. I mentioned the mice and was told they were aware of them. Apparently they were doing some work under the shelves and had stirred them up.
The more I thought about it the angrier I became. I have called the Health Dept.
More Safeway Complaints & Reviews
- Safeway - false 
- Safeway - conduct unbecoming of the store manager named michael 
- Safeway - crv charge for meat! 
- Safeway - safeway store manager 
- Safeway $10 Off $75 Purchase Coupon - misleading coupon 
- Safeway - Continental in Green Valley - entire store
- Safeway - floral
- Safeway - delivery services
- Safeway - unprofessional and rude treatment from cashier: claudia
- Safeway - carts