Saanjhi.comsaanjhi = tamannaa = trouble

N Review updated:

Saanjhi Inc. is also known as Tamannaa Inc. or Tamanna. Same address (235 Main Street, #175, Madison, NJ 07940), same crap! I ordered a textbook and they hadn't shipped it after a week, despite the 2-day UPS air and ship within one business day promises on their website. The cancel order button returned an error message. Finally their customer service email ([protected]@saanjhi.com) was returned with "permanent fatal errors". Somehow, they never charged my account. That makes them fraudulent slackers! Don't order from saanjhi.com

• Ml
    MLBS Sep 01, 2009

It is a fake company. I reported them to Amazon and they are taking them off their list. Emails get returned no such sender, can't create the acct u set up . you would think for all his sophisticated BS he could land a good job

• Ju
    juleeh Sep 02, 2009

I had the same exact problem. I think I'm going to cancel my credit card and have a new one sent now that they have all of my credit card information.

• Na
    nancy111 Sep 10, 2009

it was happened to me as well, i found this book seller from the link of the Amazon, and i just checked with my bank my payment is already been through! i am so upset for this! by the way i got their another email address through the paypal, and i try to sent the email to them, although they did not respond to me but the email is through. the email is: [email protected]
    And i am thinking is it any place in which we can report about this matter? because otherwise there will be more people will suffer loss from this.

• Nb
    nb111 Sep 12, 2009

I agree the same thing happened with me. I got an email as order completed, but it did not have there phone number or how to track the order status. The shipping was through Fedex Air and when I did not receive the book, I sent them an email but no reply. Today when I called paypal they gave me the phone number but when I called them after 2 rings the phone had a busy tone. I tried couple of times same thing. Paypal told me that I can file a dispute claim and they will reimburse the amount. I still do not know how they get the money back from the seller. She said you do not worry, you just file the dispute claim.

• Mg
    mgehrman Sep 25, 2009

Okay, so this has happened to me, they haven't charged my account yet because they gave me a backorder notice. How do I go about cancelling this and have them not charging my credit card?

• Go
    goozly Nov 19, 2009

Beware!!! Saanjhi is a scam!!!
    SCAM
    SCAM

I ordered a book from them, chose the Fed Ex 2 days shipping for $13.99, and then I realized I never got a confirmation email from them. The next day I tried to log on the site in order to track the package, to my surprise (or not) the site was no where to be found, it just wouldn't load. Needless to say that I immediately called my bank to cancel my credit card etc. Very annoying, I hope they catch them and send them to prison!!!

• Mi
    mimose Jan 14, 2010

My experience was the same with all of the above with one exception, I used google checkout to pay for the book. I thought googlecheckout was similar to paypal but no. My adivice to anyone is to use American Express or some other credit card that guarantees protection against fraudulent sellers.

I have reported this business and glad others are reporting it as well. This site is still operating.

• Fi
    Finda82 Feb 28, 2011

I agree. they did the same to me. I ordered my text from them almost three months ago and I still have not receive my book. I have emailed them for more than ten times now but no one responded to me. What do I do now to get my book or money back?

• Fr
    frambwaz Aug 25, 2011

I agree! This just happened last week and school has already started so I have to looks elsewhere. As I type, my husband is on his way to the bank to cancel his card right now! Lame. Why are they still up and running? Has no one reported them to the Better Business Bureau (BBB)?

• Bu
    bugiesbugs Sep 02, 2011

OMG! I Just ordered it...wonder why there is no tracking shipping number... FICK!!! What should I do? They have my credit card information and everything... DAMN!

• As
    asdfghjkl123 Aug 19, 2012

I ordered a book from bigwords.com that directed me to Saanjhi.com and they sent me the wrong book. i payed $70 for a book i cant use and I cannot find out how to return my book to them. Additionally their google phone connect call thing directs me to a private residence in california. they are absolutely fraudulent.

• Su
    Susan Burhans Foley Oct 27, 2018

I order a book from them on May 10th, 2017. Never received a notice when it was being shipped. So I e-mailed them on the 17th and still have not received a reply. I searched and found many who have not received their books from them either.
    I looked at my paypal account and was never charged for it. I will let them know also about this issue.