S. B. I. Atm CardI have not get pin yet - s. B. I. Atm card

I, v. Sridhar, having sb account in sbi, bazar branch of machilipatnam, andhra pradesh, vide no: [protected]. Recently i lost my atm - cum - debit card bearing no: [protected] valid from october 2004. Hence, i request to block my atm card with immediate effect.

V. Sridhar
Dt. 10. 8. 2009

• Su
    Suman Kumar Maiti Mar 21, 2013

I, Suman Kumar Maiti, have a savings account (no. [protected]) in Tamluk Railway Station Branch, Dist.- Purba Medinipur, West Bengal. Branch Code is 8745. At first I take an ATM card (bearing no. [protected]) from this branch. After damage this ATM card, I take a new ATM card (bearing no. [protected]) on 17.05.2011 approximately. I know that one ATM card is running for one account. But after up-to-date of my pass book, two ATM annual fees is debited from my account on 20.02.2013. I request you to block my old ATM card and repay one ATM annual fees (i.e. Rs. 102.00).
    My email ID is [email protected] and my Ph. No. is [protected]. Please help me.

• As
    ashok kumar upadhyay Mar 26, 2011

My name is Dal Chand my ATM card is lost when i was travelling in train on 26/03/11 . I want to block that card.
    Name - Dal CHAND
    A/C NO. [protected]
    Branch -SINDHI Colony Bnipark JAIPUR, Rajasthan
    Mob. [protected]

mahasweta padhy Aug 27, 2010

I am Mahasweta Pandhy, i have lost my sbi atm card on 26/08/2010 after my last transaction in Pune Koregaon bhima, Maharashtra . please Kindly BLOCK my atm card.

Name-Mahasweta Pandhy
    Father name-Krushnachandra padhy
    Branch- Koregaon Bhima, Pune (maharashtra)
    Branch code:11647
    phone no-[protected]
    Ac -no-[protected]
    Email-id:[email protected]

• Ra
    raghuepuri Aug 25, 2010

I had lost my atm card i want to block my lost card please help me my contact no is [protected] . my contact details -[protected], email id: [email protected]
    My A/c Details : [protected]
    A/c Holder Name: E.Uma Devi
    Branch: Nandyal, Kurnool (Dist), Andhra Pradesh

• Kr
    Krishna deo thakur Jul 04, 2010

i lost my atm card i want to block my lost card please help me my contect no is [protected] . thanks

• Sh
    SHANUMGAM Jun 30, 2010

Hi,
    To,
    Whom so ever it may concern.

Here i want to infrom you that i lost my SBI atmcard .
    The card details are:-
    Name:-U.SHAMUGAM,
    A/C .NO. [protected]
    Branch:-TIRUPUR MAIN BRANCH

So, please kindly block the atm card.
    Thanking you,

Regards,
    U.SHAMUGAM

• Ar
    Arul Murugan M Jun 28, 2010

This is arul murugan from chennai... i've lost my sbi atm card... i want to block my card... my acc no is [protected].

• Ar
    Arul Murugan M Jun 28, 2010

this is arul murugan from chennai... i've lost my sbi atm card... i want to block my card... my acc no is [protected]

• Ka
    Kauhik.P Jun 10, 2010

I, KAUHIK PALADUGU, having SB account in SBI, Tilak road Branch of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, vide No: [protected]. Recently i lost my ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD hence, I request to block my ATM card with immediate effect.

kaushik.P
    dt.11.06.2010

• Kg
    K.G.Aarthy Jun 06, 2010

hello sir/madam
    this is aarthy my brither has lost his purse with atm card day before day (saturday)
    yesterday our relative hast get back that purse to us so dont block his account
    Name-K.G.Praveen Kumar
    Ac no-[protected].
    Branch Name-Amman sannathi (madurai).

i request u kindly pld dont block his account

• Kg
    K.G.Praveen Kumar Jun 05, 2010

hi sir this is aarthy my brother lost his atm card just 1 hr before so please kindly block his ac.
    Name-K.G.Praveen Kumar.
    Ac no- [protected].
    Branch na, e-Amman Sannathi (madurai).

• Ku
    kumar deepak Apr 19, 2010

I am Deepak kumar, i have lost my sbi atm card on 19/4/2010 after my last transaction in Delhi NCR Greater Noida . I dont know the card no. Kindly help me out.

Name-Deepak Kumar
    Father name-Kameshwar Tatwa
    Branch- sbi city branch, sona patti Bhagalpur (Bihar)
    phone no-[protected]
    Ac -no-[protected]
    [email protected]

• Pu
    purushottam kumar Dec 28, 2009

i am purushottam kumar, i have lost my sbi atm card on 28-12-09 during the shopping. I dont know the card no. Kindly help me out. my tel no. is [protected]. thanx

• Bs
    B.Srikanth Oct 17, 2009

rapid response required

• Bs
    B.Srikanth Oct 17, 2009

Iam srikanth.B. my card was damaged & applied for new atm on05/10/09.when could i expect my new card.How could i know the status of isse of atm.plz help. mob.no.[protected]

• Sr
    srinivas m Oct 03, 2009

m.srinivas, having SB account in SBI, tadepalligudem branch, Andhra Pradesh, ACNo: [protected]. Recently i lost my ATM-CUM-DEBIT CARD valid from OCTOBER 2007. hence, I request to block my ATM card with immediate effect.

• Ha
    harshit Aug 22, 2009

i am Nisha Bora, i have lost my sbi atm card on 22-08-09 while travelling in bus in new delhi. I dont know the card no. Kindly help me out. my tel no. is [protected]. thanx