Rxheads.comDo not order from RXHEADS as they will take your money really fast and will not deliver

B

Do not order from RXHEADS as they will take your money REALLY FAST and will not deliver. I am in Canada and myself and 2 friends placed orders and never received them or a email or reply once we tried to contact them.

More Rxheads.com Complaints & Reviews

• Pa
    paul johnso Aug 27, 2014

i agree they took my money then ignored all my e mails i can only tell it like it is great comunication until they get your money

• Ce
    ceejee Mar 11, 2013

I had a bad experience at a similiar site but now I check this site to find reputable ones http://www.bodybuildingstorereviews.com/best-rated-bodybuilding-stores/

• Pe
    percy_man Apr 10, 2012

I am from Canada too, but I had no problems with this site. I received my Deca 250 I have ordered and it came in three weeks after placing my order.