Russian-Video.netAwful quality, delivery delay

M

I want to share my negative experience with the Canadian company
http://www.russian-video.net/. I purchased about 35 DVDs and VCDs from this company.

1. The quality is awful (after 5 minutes of DVD/VCD playing, the disk stops and there is nothing can be done to fix it - I use my computer and multi-videoplayer - the same effect on both);
2. My order was delivered to me in 2 months provided that I e-mailed the company every other day to push my order through (PayPal refused to help me to do something about it);
3. 5 of 35 disks ordered by me were replaced with unapproved other movies (however, I got the apology in written).

I do not even want to start returning these disks because it is going to take a year if possible at all.

I would really appreciate if anyone can give me any advice.

Sincerely,