Rudefinder.comScam

S

Rudefinder.com appears to be a scam website, according to the following links:

1/ http://rudefinders.wordpress.com/2011/03/30/rudefinder-com-scam/
2/ http://whoscammedyou.com/scams/2810/Rudefinder.com
3/ http://bewareoffalseadvertising.blogspot.com/

Many believe it's part of a much larger network of sister sites which try and get you to subscribe for a "free trial" but then charge you for a year's subscription. Once the cash has been charged to your credit card, it will be impossible to get it refunded.
It is also suspected that the members' pictures shown on the website are of models, but the people writing the messages for those members work for Rudefinder.com and don't exist in the locations they claim.

bigbadwolf1966 Mar 17, 2013

it is easy to find stories and evidence of how bad they are.
    But none of us go out and do research on these things when we are hurt and lonely.
    So they trade on this and just hook us in as lonely or horny fools, and tie us to their account department and get what dollars they can out of us.
    It is as they say
    "CAVEAT EMPTOR" BUYER BEWARE
    and we are the suckers that fall for it.

bigbadwolf1966 Mar 17, 2013

I use to log on from different locations and I noticed that the locations of my contacts changed, depending where I logged on from. So the site software is tracking back to your ISP location.
    I also found that the same photos were being used for multiple accounts in different locations,
    I think some of their writers that reply to contacts, may even feel sorry for some of those they are teasing on. I had some replies that actually sounded sincere and the same replies coming, word for word from totally different contacts.
    It is a total scam, I've got over it and don't even go there for a perv any more...well almost never...
    They did have some damn sexy models posing for some profiles...whoever they really are and where ever on the planet they are located...still worth a perv on a lonely night, since I did pay a lifetime membership...gotta get something for the dollars...LOL

• michael1011 Mar 16, 2013

it is time we started naming and shaming all these site the only thing they want is your money, how can we now trust these sites they r giving dating a bad name

bigbadwolf1966 Dec 22, 2012

total scam, all lies and bull ###.
    Photos suppose to be homes in Australia, have european power outlets.
    my spam emails for sexy sluts went up by 200% after I took out a lifetime membership.
    now my email is filled with assorted spam every day, 99% of it scams and I think because rudefinder may sell on contact information.

• Gi
    Gikene Nov 22, 2012

What an awful scam... these parasites need to be exposed and taken down.

andré godin Aug 18, 2012

I received an email from a member and the site is not accessible since this morning and that was 11 hours ago. What is going on ?

• Cr
    craigerrrr Aug 02, 2012

its all bull s--t...im going to try to get my money back too. I cant belive they prey on lonley people .

towercam May 17, 2012

It's been more than a year now, since I stepped in the stinking garbage that is rudefinder.com.
    I don't recall how long I went along, responding to friendly messages supposedly from various women.
    I think I went along with the con for at least two weeks before it dawned on me that it was all ###.

In Googling 'rudefinder in court' I see many entries. I hope to hear of rudefinder.com's principles paying major fines and declaring bankruptcy.
    Yes, that they fraudulently obtain money from one, is bad. That they would lie and lie and lie to person after person after person shows a very cold cruel operation. I hope great sorrow comes to the people behind rudefinder.com.

• Jh
    jhgjhj May 17, 2012

Yup agree, utter scam. I just signed up and within minutes had messages & visits that I couldn't reply to unless I agreed to their subscription.
    I also had a 'live chat' with a sales agent who just churned out multiple links to the premium member package which I again refused, wanting to find out what the free subscription gives me 1st. Within an hour I received an email from them for 1/2 price off a 6 month subscription. Great deal, but I by that time was annoyed at the ads & went to delete my account.
    Amusingly that gives you staged reductions in price before your account is fully deleted. The final one being $9 for a lifetime membership. Really? That much of a discount screams scam. Delete, do not sign up. Use a more reputable place like Badoo or Facebook.

towercam May 09, 2012

ericruss, wake up and read the earlier comments. It's a SCAM. If you don't know what a SCAM is, look it up.
    RUDEFINDER IS A DIRTY SCAM.

• Er
    ericruss May 09, 2012

I been recently using rudefinder to email some women whats weird is that the ones that email back want to know more about me thats fine the promblem is that it no more emails from these women no follow up emails after I tell a little about myself. It getting to be ### it's like these are not real women at the other end

towercam Sep 11, 2011

I'll celebrate on learning of the crooks behind RudeFinder being fined, imprisoned, etc.

• Co
    coyote1953 Sep 11, 2011

I joined ths site for the same reasons as all others, what a big mistake!!!
    I cant get my money refunded and no one at this place can give you a straght answer.STAY AWAY.

• Wi
    William J Thompson Aug 17, 2011

I request that my membership is cancelled--now. I made a mistake allowing myself to be wooed into the site. It just does not work for me and costs far too much--and the sub is automatically rolled over. That is very bad news. A customer should be advised that a sub. is near due for renewal and given the option of a yes or no answer.

• Ri
    Rigo Jovan Aug 14, 2011

i want to cancel my account

• Ca
    cancel Aug 13, 2011

i would like to cancel my account the link they suggest doesnt work anybody help

i have no complaints

gregwillett Aug 10, 2011

don, t have any complaint found what i was looking for

gregwillett Aug 10, 2011

i would like to cancel my account

• Hy
    Hypershot Jul 29, 2011

Use this to cancel your account. Spread the word!

• Mc
    mcdonarb5 Jul 18, 2011

I'm older and a gay man and have found that the interest in the beginning was great and was told I needed to join to get all the mail I was accumulating. If I replied all I got were one line sentences which felt like I was being bated. Hardly ever did I get any further correspondance or interest from that person. The questions asked by the other members seemed leading and dead ended in the bottom line they are cruel and misleading. I suspected auto generated replies.

Mat A Hawk Jul 16, 2011

Yes a ripoff. It is a European site, with inaccurate profiles. If they were smart, they would know that people in small towns in America don't spell favorite with a U in it, and 23 year old aren't divorced with kids that have moved out already.

• Ql
    Qld. Aus. Jul 06, 2011

I totally agree wit all of the above statements. All the people on this are false, and to me the site is just a rip of. Qld AUS.

• Si
    sictek Jun 25, 2011

Here is an excerpt from the sites Terms and Conditions

Once a subscription has been created the member is a paid subscriber to JDI Dating and the payment made secures the subscription for the specified term. Once created this subscription cannot be amended or terminated.

Cannot be terminated? Are you serious? And of course when initially signing up for the subscription there is a disclaimer telling you that canceling the charge will result in the company filing a report of some sort, as if to scare you into submission. Cancel the charge! This site is illegal and cannot possibly hope to present a valid case for retrieving a subscription fee.

• Si
    sictek Jun 25, 2011

What is even more hillarious is that it is impossible to create an account as a female searching for men

towercam Jun 08, 2011

I have received confirmation that my one month membership will not be renewed, but of course those are just words. Soon, I will speak to my credit/debit card company and alert them to the situation. The people behind RudeFinder.com are, simply, criminals, stealing from those looking for companionship.

towercam Jun 03, 2011

READ MY WORDS - Rudefinder IS a SCAM! If they contact you of if you respond to an ad, you're in trouble. It's a major rip off. They use pictures of pretty young women and they (guys, jerks, etc) write suggestive statements and questions as if the young woman is communicating. It's a major rip off. Run away! I know this from experience. It's a crappy, dirty rip off, as in SCAM.