Rpgshow - Lace WigsNever by a wig from RPGSHOW in Shanghai China!

I purchased a lace wig over the internet from rpgshow in March 08. The wig arrived two weeks late, it was not the wig that I saw on the internet which was a Aalliay wig (deceased). The wig that was sent to me looked like a wig for a werewolf. It refused to remain forward, it kept falling towards the back and the circumference was incorrect. Therefore, it did not fit my head. When I tried contacting the distributor they brushed me off and I was out of $312.00.

Never by a wig from rpgshow in Shanghai China.

DeniseChilver Mar 01, 2015

Keep away from www.Wigsmart.co.uk

Look at this disgusting & PayPal will not protect you either

I've wasted yet more money with a Chinese seller providing the worst goods I have every received

DeniseChilver Feb 28, 2015

Another one to keep away from is www.smartwigs.co.uk

This is my wig !!!

I don't think I need to explain more

DeniseChilver Feb 28, 2015

Another one to stay away from is www.smartwigs.co.uk

This is my wig !!!

I don't think I need to explain more

Maya LaShae Apr 10, 2014

Everyone is correct. Do NOT order a wig from RPG Show. I ordered the Khloe wig and the wig they sent didn't come close to the wig shown on their website. I sent them pictures of the Khloe wig advertised on their website and the Khloe wig they sent me and they had the nerve to write back that that wasn't the wig they sent as I had ordered "Celebrity Color" I wrote back EXACTLY the color on this wig looks NOTHING like the wig advertised on your website. There is something very strange about the hair as well. It is full of split ends and althought it feels smooth it doesn't appear to be human hair. I am going to investigate whom I need to contact regarding them shipping packages to the US with false labels. They send you an email, after you place your order, stating don't be alarmed that the package may say synthetic hair but you are really receiving Remy hair. Also, that they were told to falsely identify the package for quicker process through customs. Doesn't seem legal to me.

Janice in Philly Sep 24, 2013

BUYER BEWARE!!! Wig quality is less than stellar.
    After recently scouring through hours’ worth of YouTube guru videos and the RPG Facebook and website pics, I decided to purchase a unit for an upcoming vacation. I paid a total of $ 404.00 CLW-051s. I received the unit and to my surprise, I was extremely disappointed, The wig looked NOTHING like the beautiful unit on the celebrity pic or on the YouTube guru. The ombre color DID NOT have a natural gradient effect and the color lines were extremely sharp and noticeable. The hair felt extremely course and even worse toward the ends where the color was lightest ~ I could not even run my fingers though the hair when I opened the package. NOT SILKY TEXTURE ~ more like Brillo texture. The kicker was that the shipping receipt stated that the wig was made from synthetic/poly fibers??? and it was shipped from an address in China. So... I just spent $404.00 for a synthetic wig from China that was drop shipped.
    Not the quality product or personal service that I was expecting!!
    I immediately emailed RPG as well as filled out a return request. Two days later...no response. I then placed a complaint through PayPal and THEN they finally responded. I was asked to email pictures of the wig and confirm that I had not cut the lace... Ok no problem... the wig was such poor quality that I didn't even bother to try it on. I am mailing the wig back and I hope that they give me a speedy full refund. Apso do not expect to speak to a live person. Although they provide telephone numbers on their site, it is a constant recording that states “we are unavailable”. The website offers “live chat” and it also seems that they are never available to chat inline either. I will certainly keep you posted on the outcome of this matter with key details such as: Did they refund my money? How long it took for the refund?

angelb5000 Jun 30, 2013

I had a bad experience with this comany, please stay away they are a fraud
    Neil lee
    Sale Manager. International trade department.

Qingdao Hot Hair Product Co., Ltd

Add: ligezhuang town, ligezhuang village Jiaozhou. Qingdao . China

Mobile: [protected]

Skype: neil_lee1212

E-mail: [email protected]

Web: Http://chinahothair.en.alibaba.com

angelb5000 Jun 30, 2013

must of these companies online is a fraud they take your money laugh at us . I had a very experience with this company

Neil Lee
    Sale Manager. International trade department.
    Qingdao Hot Hair Product Co., Ltd
    Add: ligezhuang town, ligezhuang village Jiaozhou. Qingdao . China
    Mobile: [protected]
    Skype: neil_lee1212
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Web: Http://chinahothair.en.alibaba.com
    My wig I order is a mess, the hair is not a remy it's like plastic furthermore the stiching is falling apart and this was the first day of recieving it. I only got part of my money from paypal but I take this is a learning experience. There is no trust from these suppliers no matter what they say . Lets stop supporting these vendors in china and start shopping at home at least we can see what we are getting for our money. I will let you read what the vendor was saying when ask for my money . Dear friend

i try my best to apply for my boss, he agree to refund $40;

dear friend; could you use that money to repair;

Look forward your early reply

Your sincerely;

Neil he address me as friend now this is a joke my true friend would not be frauding me.

Hardworking in OR Jun 15, 2013

OMGoodness! I was just about to hit the submit order button!! I wondered how long it would take for delivery-----tried to call but one number is disconnected the other is a recording that does not mention the company. WOW WOW WOW . I almost lost 343.00 hard earned too! This is serious business folks
    .i saw the endorsement by a lovely black girl named Phllyjazz or Jazzyphilly(a musician or poet) I don't want to leave this blog to find it again. I NEED TO MAKE SURE THIS GETS POSTED! How dare they... So much money! Well thank you for saving my wallet. God bless all who shared this important info.

• Ya
    Yalin Sep 27, 2012

I've been reading the reviews and although the dates were long ago. I am very skeptical about making a purchase. The amount of $$ requested seems to be a big disappointment to have once received. ...sigh! Too bad!

• Ya
    Yalin Sep 27, 2012

Although these complaints seem very outdated.. I am still skeptical about making a purchase. For the amount requested is a bit much to just throw away... It's horrible how the reviews out way the good. That's too bad! So much for nothing.

• Pr
    prettypretty Aug 29, 2012

i was thinking of ordering but with all these complains from rpgshow, i would rather look for a good site that sells good products

• Do
    DO NOT BUY FROM XINYIHAIR Oct 11, 2011

DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT order wigs from XINYIHAIR in China. They will lie to you and tell you anything they think will get the sale. To say that their wigs are INFERIOR is an understatement! They will send you lace wigs that will draw-up and become tangled from washing or perspiration. I think the hair may not be from a human. I've heard of some of these manufactures using animal hair (SEE INFO BELOW CONCERNING THIS PRACTICE). They will charge you a rush fee (which is just another tactic they use to get more of your money). You will not get the wig on time and they will not return the rush fee. Their excuse for not getting the wigs to you on time, is that their workers are celebrating a holiday. They seem to have more holidays than any country in the free world. Once you receive the wig, you would not want to be seen in it DEAD OR ALIVE! Concerning wig manufacturers, ordering anything from XINYIHAIR would be a BIG MISTAKE!
    Human Hair Mixed with Animal Hair is not unusual. The human hair can be blended with lengths of hair from animals such as angora, horses, "yak " or sheep...Uhmmmmm...Yak Hair...I wonder if that's how Yaki hair got its name. At any rate my hair dresser and began to wonder why the wig wouldn't respond to flat ironing. My only recommendation is to NEVER ORDER FROM XINYIHAIR in China.

• Af
    African Queen Jul 27, 2011

RPGSHOW IS THE WORST!! I REPEAT THE "WORST" PLACE TO BUY LACE WIGS FROM! THE HAIR SHEDS AND THE LENGTHS ARENT AS LONG AS THEY APPEAR ON THE PICTURES! I WILL NEVER AGAIN PURCHASE A WIG FROM RPGSHOW!

maryanis Aug 19, 2010

Girl and Lady do not try ever buy wig from website, something they paid people or they are the same costumer writting good comment about the webside. I recomment expend your time shopping in your local store or even go to other city than shopping in those website. Last week I ordered a wig from Hairsister which I should receive yesterday, I call to the costumer service to make sure the delivery will be at the time that they told me, and guest whta they told me that delivery was take back because the delivery was made the day before yesterday what lie I was in my home the whole day waiting for them and nobody show up. I cancel the order and I went to look on the supply stores and the last one that I went I found the perfect whole lace wig.

• La
    lacewigturmoil Sep 05, 2009

Be careful buying from lovemylacewigs.com too. They have great looking wigs on there website, but when you get them, they begain to get frizzy and dry. Then when you wash it, it really gets frizzy, so much that you can't even comb it out. I took my unit to a lace wig maker that has been around for twenty years and they said it was the worst quality hair they had ever seen!! Not the high quality remi that they claim to sell. They will at least except the wig back for an exchange and say that particular manufactuer had bad quality, but they will send you another one that does the same thing. When you try to inqure about it, with the owner, she blames you for not using the right products, combing it too much, not wrapping it at night, scratching it and other things. I have been wearing lace wigs for 3 years now, I know how to take care of them. Wigs I bought from other places did not do that. The wigs also get bald spots after a short time. Then if you want it repaired, they charge $150 and it takes almost three months to get it back! Just thought I would warn everyone! Has anyone bought one from China directly, you know that's where they mostly come from. I saw some on dhgate.com that were $13, but I was hestitant, but I should'nt be because if they are bad I would only be out $13 and the shipping price.

• rpgshow Jul 29, 2009

Hi, our customer service tel NO. is +[protected] and the service time is:
    GMT(Greenwich mean time): 11:30PM - 8:00AM
    PST(Pacific Standard Time): 4:30PM - 1:00AM
    MST(Mountain Standard Time): 5:30PM - 2:00AM
    CST(Center Standard Time): 6:30PM - 3:00AM
    EST(Eastern Standard Time): 7:30PM - 4:00AM

If you call us beyond the time, you can leave the words and we will call you back as soon as the work starts.Thanks very much for your patience.

ghanagirl Jul 25, 2009

Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us ladies. I can vouch for myself that I was willing to give RPGSHOW an opportunity for my business. I admit, the "written" claims like the ones you have shared here make RPGSHOW "sound" very businessworthy.

The one thing that stopped me from moving forward with my order was the single fact that I could NEVER reach a representative on the phone. Your website proudly displays a Mon-Sat hotline but no matter what hour of the day I called, I ALWAYS got an automated voice of british female saying "The Person you are trying to Reach is Not Available. Please leave a message after the beep."...Nowhere in the message was RPGSHOW mentioned--real time human interaction does not seem to exist with RPGSHOW.

We are trying to protect ourselves from internet scammers who take your money and just...RUN--So to save us the pain of losing a lump sum of $300, many of us have found the person to person interaction with other lace wig retailers.

I believe if you improve the human interaction side of RPGSHOW, this complaintsboard.com site will have little impact since new customers can actually speak with your live representatives and have all their questions answered. Until that happens though, I will be spending my $300 elsewhere.

ghanagirl Jul 22, 2009

I said I would post about my experience with remilacewigs.com...so I did by a human full lace from them about 2 months ago. I ordered on a Wednesday and got the product that Saturday morning. It was soft and realistic. I had never used the glue to affix the wig before--so that took me a lot of practice...But now I have gotten the hang of it and wear it daily to work. Prior i was wearing a synthetic front lace. When I switched to this one, I received compliments that "Your hair looks nice"...out and about I often am asked "did you get your hair done today? it looks nice"...so overall i am very pleased. I was told by remilacewigs rep that it is important to keep it moisturized since it is human--so i spray wig shine on it every so many days to prevent it from looking dry...I will definitely purchase another piece to try out a new look in a few months. I do wonder if anyone has recommendations on wig glue and glue remover? So to wrap it up: remilacewigs.com gets a Thumbs Up from me.

• Sh
    Shan Jun 03, 2009

Thanks to everyone who posted about rpgshow.com. I recently placed an order with them and I felt so uncomfortable for various reasons (no confirmation email, an auto email that states it would take 12 hours to respond, no answer on their "customer" service line, etc.) that I placed a stop payment on the pending transaction with my bank. Better to spend $30.00 on a stop payment than to lose $340.00 to a shady company.

I was considering celebritystylewigs.com but I'm scared about that one too.

I had a friend order from ultimatehaironline.com about a month and a half ago. It looks good, and I haven't heard her complain about it..

hazelnut May 29, 2009

Are you kidding me did any one see this book report that someone from rpg show posted? The problem is not with the maintenance, it's with the product you initially send people, so that was arbitrary to even post that at all!"

hazelnut May 29, 2009

My best advice to anyone who is to do business on the internet is e-mail, call or otherwise contact them first to see how or if they respond.Just to get an idea of their customer relations tactics. If they don't respond in a least 1-3 days, or never anwer their phones, be aware. This is something you must do before hand, not after the fact. Don't be too eager or deperate to buy before testing theses companies.I done this for all the companies I wanted to do potential business with or considering it.Several companies did not respond when contacted, and guess what? They didn't get my business either. That showed me they didnt care enough about potential business to even concern themselves with customer inquiries or concerns... Companies are like people they only as good as the character and integrity of the person that runs and owns them...

ghanagirl May 28, 2009

So...20 minutes later after my previous post I would like to share that I spoke with a representative of remilacewigs.com and they seem great. I took the suggestion of 'sassi' who posted 288 days ago. I spoke with a real representative at 8:30pm and they have someone to answer the phones 8am-9pm EST. Her name was Tiffany and she was friendly and knowledgeable about their product. I mentioned my uneasiness about the online factor and whether the hair would be like "wolf hair" as rpgshow customers frightfully shared. She assured that the hair *is* human but also said to remember it must be conditioned and moisturized since it's no longer attached to scalp--but otherwise the hair is good. Nice thing I see on their site is that you pay the same price for any length of hair for the wig you choose--AND they have payment plans =) =) =). I am pretty sure I will order from them tomorrow. I will definitely post a followup when I finally get it and try it on =)

Again...thanks to all who have shared the good and bad experiences.

ghanagirl May 28, 2009

Who are safe online lace wig retailers that some of you have used? I am verrry hesitant about pursuing anything with RPGSHOW at this point and want to know what are good companies that won't scam me. Thanks all for your feedback--for those who suffered terrible experiences I pray that the damages are reversed for you.

hazelnut May 22, 2009

I am so glad that i found this site too, because i was considering purchasing a wig from their site for at least two months now, but needed more insight.They should be aware of the federal trade commission taking action against them for such piracy acts and other means of which consumers can get results for fraudulent acts, I filed a complaint against a similiar type company in Feb. 09, and got results, my money back. Usually you can mention this to the person who scammed you and that's enough . For those of you who where scammed by these so-called companies, follow through with the federal trade commisions website and other liinks on their website for action. Hopes this helps someone...

• Co
    coco May 19, 2009

WOW I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF ORDERING A WIG FROM RPGSHOW WHEN I TRIED TO FIND THEM ON BBB AND EBAY TO SEE CUSTOMER FEED BACKK. I FOUND THIS SITE AND I AM SO GLAD THAT I DID. I WAS GOING TO ORDER 3 WIGS. THANKS FOR ALL OF THE INSITE ON THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.

• Ta
    Tamara May 10, 2009

I like many others that are looking for low-cost products was sucked in by the fancy superstar photos and low prices and a promise of a good product. So I did what any person would do spotting a good sale, I paid the buck. Now as I sit here reading over how horrible RPG Show is and the fact that I have tried to contact their company on a few occasions and got nothing but a computer voice telling me no one is around, I'm beginning to believe the accusations against this company and thus gone ahead and canceled my order. I hope that because I have yet to receive this item that this company in good faith will return my money to me with no hassle. In case they happen to drop by here too. I'm sure they wouldn't want to tarnish themselves any more then they already have with dis-satisfied customers.

• Do
    Donna May 06, 2009

OMG! Thank you all for your comments about RPGShow. I was just about to hit the SUBMIT button for $369. I actually said a little prayer asking to be guided to make a wise purchase. Money is very tight for a lot of folks, including me. But I still want fabulous looking hair. This was to be my first lace front wig purchase. I've put in over 20 hours of research on the Internet and didn't even think Google "Are RPGShow wigs any good?"
    Thanks again everyone for your feedback. I know you saved me heart ache.

Blessings,
    Donna - San Diego, CA

• Cu
    cu009146 May 05, 2009

lacefront wigs.com do not purchase not real indian but real fake

JayCee Mar 28, 2009

RPGSHOW is the WORST EVER!!! They steal their pictures from other websites and they are so fake. Please do not order from them, they are a SCAM!!! The wig I ordered had the wrong measurements, the color was wrong and the hair wasn't even hardly enough to make a ponytail and the color was wrong. I contacted the company and "Jammy" was so unprofessional they kept acting like they were switching people. Please don't order from this company, they will scam you and take your money. Their wigs are extremely cheap!

andrea Feb 16, 2009

I purchased my first lace wig from RPG SHOW it was a custom wig after two 1/2 months the wig arrived looking like a big ball of wolf hair and nothing like the picture! I sent it back and picked a in stocked wig .(because I did not want to wait another 2months for a custom). I took my wig to washed by a professional . The first time the wig did OK, but the ear to ear stretch loosen flat on one side, the next wash the ear to ear stretch on the other side loosen flat and the hair matted rock hard. I emailed RPG SHOW they told me to send pictures so they could resolve the matter ( they also told me they had never had this to happen to any of their wigs), I e-mailed them pictures that day...my next email from RPG SHOW was requesting I send the wig back so they could have their people to LOOK at the wig, because they did not understand what happen with the wig. The hair on the wig never had any movement ...when the wind blow it would not move... and if I lifted the hair and let in fall it would not fall... the hair just would remain lifted. I was out of 313.00 dollars I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN ! . A picture is worth a thousands words I just wish I could post the pictures.

chana Dec 30, 2008

Hi. RPGshow use to be really good, but lately I noticed they put other wigs on display and send you something that's totally different. I just received my lace wig #1841 which was different from the picture. I just email them, so i have to wait and see what they say about a refund. I am very upset at this because I really didn't have $329.00 but It was time for a new one. Normally the yaki wigs are O.K and it's soft, but this time it was very course and hard you couldn't even rubbed your fingers through the hair. The free delivery doesn't help what so ever if your wig takes at least 3 weeksto arrive.Im very, very upset and I'll tell you guys if i get a refund.

• Ac
    A.Croft Dec 04, 2008

Theresa, I don't know how to help you find another store...sorry. Anyway It's a wise decision not to buy from RPG Show.

6 days after, my wig looks uglier than before, the hair tangle and the lace is hard to fix on my skin. It really looks fake and you can't even part the hair as you want.
    When kissing my boyfriend he could not even pass his fingers through my hair because he got blocked and my wig almost fell.

I am really angry. I'm going to buy myself a new wig and a synthetic one that costs 30Euro. At least I won't be disappointed.

DON'T BUY FROM RPG SHOW!!!

• Th
    Theresa Dec 02, 2008

Tahnk you for your comments about RPG Show. I was just about to order from them. Now I will be looking elase where. Is there a store for full lace wigs. I am clsoe to Chicago Illinois

• Ac
    A.Croft Nov 27, 2008

This must be a bad joke!!I ordered my wig from RPGSwhow and I am totally disappointed. It took 15 days to receive it and then the wig looked horribly fake, hairs were falling like leaves. Today I wore my wig for the first time and my friends laughed at me and told me it was the ugliest hair I have ever had.The hair cut looks weird and shorter than it should(curly - els087-s), the lace though it is my carnation doesn't fit. I lost 347$ for a full lace front wig that looks fake and synthetic!
    Tomorrow I'm visiting my boyfriend that I didn't see for 1month and my 347$ hair is a disaster and it's too late to change it! Thank you RpGshow...
    please people don't ever order from them!
    I'm wondering if the customer' testimonies they posted on their site are true...?

Mary Young Nov 26, 2008

LYNELLESLACEWIGS are the worse so far!!! Be ware
    I bought a full lace wig from www.lynelleslacewigs.com...
    THEY ARE TERRIBLE...
    I was off on 330 dollars...
    the hair looked so beautiful when it arrived and after the first wash ... the hair tangled
    it turned nappy, and ugly... it was more like a cleaning mopp stick ... it was horrible
    I even used the best products for washing... Please make sure u race away from shopping with
    LYNELLESLACE WIG

• Re
    REN Oct 05, 2008

Darell,

When you go to the website lacefrontwigs.com, which icon do you click on?
    Stylingwig.com
    Celebritystylewigs.com
    Divalacefrontwig.com
    Perfectohair.com or
    Hairdirect.com

There's so many different ones to click on.

Thanks for the help!

• Re
    REN Sep 12, 2008

I ORDERED A WIG FROM STYLINGWIGS.COM. I HAVENT RECEIVED IT YET BUT, IS THERE ANYONE WHO HAS? IF SO, HOW ARE THEY? I SEARCHED FOR CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS ON THEIR PRODUCTS BUT I HAVE YET TO FIND ANY. THANKS!

• Pj
    PJ Aug 11, 2008

Stay away from kicks-trade, i order 3 pcs( minimum order) HUMAN HAIR clip extension, and 3 corsets,

I paid western union, i recieved 3 cheapest nasty LV bikinis, 2 pcs cheap SYNTHETIC clip extensions & all clips had been put upside down, bined the lot, this is not a company or factory, this is a single person running a scam - once they get your money they get the cheapst alernative from their local market.

kicks- trade = total scam!!!

• Mo
    Morli Aug 06, 2008

To Kay:
    Thx to tell us our wigs' problem, we will try our best to solve it.Our wigs are all 100% human hair so you can wash it as your own hair.If you bought an in stock wig and find any quality prolbem, we will help you solve it.

Here is Hair Care Instructions for full lace wig, I hope it could help you.

Hair Care Instructions for full lace wig
    1. Keep the hair clean. We suggest that you wash the hair at least once or twice a week with warm or cold water. Please wash the hair immediately after swimming, spa, exercise, and etc. When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair tangles. Too much leave-in conditioners and other hair care products will create a build up on the hair and will cause it to tangle faster. If the hair feels dry or heavy with build up, wash it with good shampoo & conditioner.

2. Before washing the hair, spray mixture of conditioner and water and brush the hair from bottom up. You must gradually wet the hair down and brush it gently before you completely wash the hair. If the hair is very dry and a lot of water is added at once, hair will swell up like sponge and tangle! Therefore, it is important to gradually wet the hair and brush it.

3. After wetting the hair, add shampoo and conditioner and brush thoroughly. Be sure to wash and brush the hair in one direction. Rinse the hair completely with water and towel dry. It is best to air dry the hair but you can also blow-dry with low to medium heat.

4. Make sure you brush the hair daily and apply some leave-in conditioners so that the hair is soft and moist. A good leave-in hair treatment can keep the hair from drying. But remember not to put too much otherwise there will be a build up and make the hair feel too heavy. If the hair feels too dry or heavy with too much hair care products, you should wash the hair completely by following steps 2 and 3.

5. When swimming, always wear a cap to prevent prolong exposure to chlorine or salt water which causes the hair to tangle. Always wash the hair right away with shampoo and conditioner after swimming in both types of water. When going to the spa, the hair should be brushed out completely and should be wrapped in a cold wet towel.

6. Make couple of big braids when going to sleep, swim, or exercise (please untangle the hair before making the braids). NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure the hair is completely dry before going to bed.

7. You can also make a leave-in conditioner at home by diluting conditioner (10%) with water (90%). Apply the mixture lightly onto your hair and brush the hair from the end to the top near the scalp. Although it is important to apply leave-in conditioners to keep the hair from dryness, it is important to keep the hair clean by washing the hair about twice a week so that it will not create a build up.

8. It would be advisable NOT TO TINT, COLOR, PERM OR DO ANY EXTRA CHEMICAL PROCESSES because it has already been treated. Please be extra careful with blonde and other light colored hair. They are more chemically processed than the dark hair. Therefore, we will not be responsible for the outcome.

9. Please check the hair before you use the hair. Be certain that the hair texture, color, length, and quality are what you want. We will not be responsible for the hair if it is not in original condition. For the WET & WAVE hair such as the French Refined and the European Wave, you may test the curl by wetting a small portion away from the rest. Place the hair on a desk, pull a small portion away from the rest, spray some water, and let it soak for about 15 seconds. Hold the top of the hair while it is on the desk and gently brush the wet portion from the bottom and watch it wave. Towel dry and scrunch it to wave up more.

10. Some hair comes out form the wefts easier than others (e.g. silky hair). In cases like this, you may glue or reinforce the weft before putting it on.

Washing & Conditioning your Hair System
    Shampooing and conditioning your hair system is not like shampooing your natural hair. Rubbing shampoo into your hair system as if it were naturally growing hair will cause the hair to tangle.
    Here's the step-by-step method we've found best for giving your hair system a professional shampooing and conditioning.
    The method we recommend will prevent tangling, and can be performed either on a plastic head mold or when you're wearing your system in the shower.

Step 1 : Start by taping the hair system itself to the plastic mold, then use the brush to comb out any tangles in the hair itself.
    Step 2 : Next, fill a spray bottle with a mixture of water and shampoo. Make sure the mixture is thin enough to spray effectively (try a 50%/50% mixture).
    Step 3 : Spray the shampoo/water mixture onto the hair system.
    Step 4 : Then comb the shampoo into the hair. Repeat the process as needed.
    Step 5 : Finally, rinse the shampoo out of the hair with lukewarm tap water. Comb out any remaining shampoo with the brush.

Help with Washing your Hair System
    Now that you've shampooed your hair system, we can begin conditioning it. The steps are exactly the same.
    Step 6 Fill a spray bottle with a conditioner/water mixture. Again make sure the mixture is thin enough to spray easily.
    Step 7 : Spray the conditioner/water mixture onto the hair system.
    Step 8 : Then comb the conditioner into the hair. Repeat the process as desired.
    Step 9 : Rinse the conditioner out of the hair with lukewarm tap water.
    Step 10 : If you're wearing the hair system, use a towel to blot out (not rub out) the excess water. Comb and style the hair and let it sit to dry. If you want to use a hair dryer make sure it's set on a gentle setting and isn't too hot.

• Ka
    Kay Aug 05, 2008

I recieved my wig today and it actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting. It looks like the hair I saw in the picture and it's very pretty and soft. The only problem I have is that the top part where the scalp is looks kinda fake...I can tell it's lace and not a scalp. That kind of bothers me, but I guess theres nothing I can do about that.
    I'm hoping that once I wash it it will not become worse like someone else said. Theres one strand of the hair that seems a little frizzy also.
    I haven't actually wore the wig out yet, but it seems pretty decent, maybe not worth the amount of money I paid though.