Royal Holiday — Refund
In January 2016 it became necessary for us to cancel one of two reservations we made for the DR. We understood that there would be a $100 fee for the cancelation. Royal assured us that we would receive a $1100 credit to our credit card. It has not been over two months since this process started and each time I ask Royal about the refund they ask for additional information around the Credit Card used, I have not provided ALL the necessary information to Royal which in turn results in Royal ending communication with me and after 25 e-mails they began a process of assigning a different representative to the "case" each time I call or e-mail.
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit!
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam!
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation!
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract