Rovio.comcontacted support again and still nothing

W

I had downloaded the pc demo of angry birds and decided to upgrade. Made the purchase from their site. They had no problem taking the money but 2 days later I still have not gotten the activation key from rovio. I contacted support and was told I would have it within 24 hours. Still no luck. Contacted support again and still nothing. Will be contacting paypal for a refund. This should have been an instant transaction and would have been with any other company. Buyers beware!

• In
    Ine Crince Sep 09, 2019

I am playing AB for years and years. Since last week it will not load anymore, Please fix it! I am complaning everywhere and other people have the same problem. But it looks like you don't care and that is terrible!

Mandy Redhu Sep 01, 2019

My account was banned even i didn't cheat this game i beg you to unban my account because i can't live without this game

• Ei
    E Innocent Jul 27, 2019

The daily challenge on King Pig panic is difficult to beat and I never get which bird to defeat the zeta

• Gu
    Gustav Terzian Jul 06, 2019

The number one place top score on both screenshots are impossible to achieve... without cheating. This takes away any fun and is not worth competing in any tournaments.
    Very frustrating and unfair

• Me
    Melfin Jun 01, 2019

Please help getting a refund. Autistic son placed order

• Da
    David Wayne Schultz May 22, 2019

How do you contact Rovio customer service

• Ha
    Halina Gres May 08, 2019

For the last 2 days we have had absolutely nothing but a sorry we are working on it go back.The game doesn't even try to load. I have contacted other friends who live in different areas same country but the same is happening . We want our Angry Birds back

• Fa
    Fathertime731 May 06, 2019

I updated the game and purched $29.99 in gems to get the latest character. After my purchase I list years of progress. I was charged for my purchase. I tried to sync with my FB but it still took me back to the beginning of the game. I'm very upset about this I have spent a lot of money and time on. This game over the years. [email protected]

• Dr
    driss lavaud Jan 22, 2019

hey in the game i have got the sale and i got scammed beacus when i got it i thought i can get the rabbit so i wasted $10 just to by a peace of s**t so can i have him if you say yes my username is ricky

yours sincerely,
    dan

Noufal Navas Jul 28, 2015

angry birds friends not working
    everythig updated