Roses Rags at rosesrags.netSelling unregistered cats

P

Please avoid purchasing any rag doll cats from this breeder. I dearly love the male flame point I purchased last summer from this cattery but I have waited almost a year to receive the paperwork to register him. I have provided the proof of neutering and even a stamped self addressed envelope and still no response. She promised me before Christmas to send them to me but here it is March and the latest email inquiries have not been answered at all. I paid a hefty price for an unregistered cat, $1, 450.00. Pleaser heed this warning and others posted here. Learn from my mistake.

Cheryl Stouff Mar 29, 2017

On the above complaint, I would like to update it. I did finally receive the breeder slip to register my cat. It did take awhile but the contract was fulfilled. Thank you Roses Rags. I do love the cat we purchased from this breeder and he has an excellent temperament and is very handsome. Just wanted to be fair and update the earlier comment.