Roses Discount StoresStore manager and cashier were nasty and rude. They both need a class in customer service.

T Jan 10, 2020

Entered my roses location in brunswick, ga on thursday january 9 just to look around but after some thought I decided to purchase some to-go plates, trash bags and paper towels. I got to the register and was rung up and the 12 count plates rang for$1.00 but the price on the shelf was.89 cents. I can read and I looked at the upc and it matched the one on the plates. So the cashier called the manager that was working. She came over I explained to her the situation she looks at me and say "if they are ringing $1.00 then that's what they are! And if I don't want to pay that I can leave and go to the dollar tree"!!!. I told her that I wanted a refund!!! "and please don't speak to me in that manner because I have a right to shop there and anywhere I want! So then she says" if you don't leave now "I will call the police on you"!!! So I told her that I will leave when i'm ready, I could care less about you calling the police!!! Really!!! Im 75 years old and never in my life have I been treated this way!!! Not only was it embarrassing but it makes me never wanting to enter your establishment again!!! My name is bernice drake you can call me at +[protected]. I am looking forward to hearing from you!